The maritime search and rescue airborne platform Hydroquad has been developed in cooperation with SignalGenerix and it will be localizing and tracking people overboard and transmitting data back to the search and rescue control center real time.
It is also assisting the coordination of the rescue mission through images and the particulars of the rescue site.
- Diagonal wheelbase: 775mm
- Height: 400mm
- Safe loading: 1.5 kg
- Maximum takeoff weight: 6.0 kg
- Flying time: 25 minutes
- Lightweight, full carbon fiber structure
- Fully autonomous flight
- Easily controlled by handheld GCS on Phone or Tablet
- Rapid deployment
- Click & fly to pointed position, target lock, follow me etc.
- Video transmission & flight data in real-time