Get quick answers from Chip's Family Restaurant staff and past visitors. Get directions, reviews and information for Chip's Family Restaurant in Wethersfield, CT. Chip's Family Restaurant 1301 Silas Deane Hwy Wethersfield CT 06109. See all restaurants in Southington. We believe in quality food and excellent service. This is a far step up from fast food but it isn't a high end brunch establishment. Since 1966, Chip’s Family Restaurant has been a place for people to connect over breakfast, create memories with family, grab a bite before or after an event, and so much more! Enter an address. Chips Family Restaurants features American cuisine. Can a vegan person get a good meal at this restaurant? missing half the order they did nothing to resolve the matter. or. We look forward to seeing you soon! "...never again! Create New Account. 220 Reviews (860) 757-3500 Website. They really don't have a brunch per se. About 6-10 for an omlette or pancake breakfast and its a great value for families. Sorry Chips but if you cant compete with fast food restaurants then its time you really step you’re game up! If you are in the area this is a great location for a family breakfast. Fun place the food is filling. The server never indicated there were 2 different styles of omelet or which one i would prefer. Get directions, reviews and information for Chips Family Restaurant in Lake Jackson, TX. Everything… Chip's is definitely a simple, relaxed diner-like spot to go, great for college kids who are sick of the food on campus and want a change of pace. They serve breakfast items all day so you can get these items any time The prices are wuite reasonable for the amount of food you get. A friend sent back her breakfast because there was hair on her plate. July 09, 2019 Skip to Navigation Skip to About Skip to Footer Skip to Cart. View Chip's Family Restaurant (www.chipsrestaurants.com) location in Connecticut, United States , revenue, industry and description. Join the family at one of five convenient locations at Chip's Restaurant, Fairfield, CT's breakfast destination. Read the Connecticut Supreme Court Ruling here. I. Menu Website Directions. Restaurants near Chip's Family Restaurant, American Restaurants for Families in Wethersfield, American Restaurants for Large Groups in Wethersfield, Italian Restaurants for Lunch in Wethersfield. No Raves Yet. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Belgian waffle was light and fluffy and everything is served “hot-off-the-grill” so butter melts...in and coffee/tea are served hot also. 2nd time with similar experience so won't be back.More. Or, take your grub to go. Open until 9:00 PM (Show more) Mon–Sun. I will not be returning. All I had were pancakes. Open until 9:00 PM (Show more) Mon–Sun. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Chip's Family Restaurant mobile app delivers offers and loyalty information to on-the-go customers, giving quick access to exclusive deals, enrollment options, loyalty point balance and rewards lookup, loyalty program information, and information about our business. Chip’s Family Restaurant Unpaid Wages Lawsuit Servers are suing Chip’s Restaurant for minimum wage violations. He handed it to me and walked away. Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. Specialties: Established in 1966, Chip's Family Restaurant creates a warm, friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you've known us for years when you walk through our doors. Everything… more. Search. Sign in. We believe in quality food and excellent service. Use your Uber account to order delivery from Chip’s Family Restaurant - Fairfield in Connecticut. Open until 9:00 PM (Show more) Mon–Sun. Chip's Family Restaurant; Search. unhappy!More, Hostess told us 15 min wait. Chip's Family Restaurant Provides Restaurant, Family Restaurant, American Restaurant, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Sandwiches, Salads, Burger, Wine & Beer, Beverages And Catering Services to the Orange, CT Area. Save. Service was very effieient and the selections on the menu were varied and plentiful....And everything was neat and clean. Save. Specialties: Established in 1966, Chip's Family Restaurant creates a warm, friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you've known us for years when you walk through our doors. 7:00 AM–9:00 PM (203) 809-2392. Award-Winning Pancakes Open daily for pickup/delivery bit.ly/2UO8E8k 99 Executive Blvd. Since 1966, Chip’s Family Restaurant has been a place for people to connect over breakfast, create memories with family, grab a bite before or after an event, and so much more! Browse the menu, view popular items, and track your order. 525 Tunxis Hill Cut Off (203) 332-3370. We waited 45min. Chips is a quintessential breakfast place, with a variety of pancakes, omelets, eggs, skillets with a good all around breakfast menu. Cupcake Shop. Chip's Family Restaurant. View the online menu of Chips Family Restaurant and other restaurants in Lake Jackson, Texas. A mask is a MUST. A definite return for sure. Restaurants, Breakfast & Brunch. Order delivery online from Chip's Family Restaurant in Wethersfield instantly with Seamless! Chips Family Restaurant « Back To Lake Jackson, TX. Start group order. Farmers Market. owner was on the phone when I went...to pay bill. 7:00 AM–9:00 PM (203) 809-2392. Order delivery online from Chip's Family Restaurant in Fairfield instantly with Seamless! Sign in. The restaurant continues to make everything homemade and Georgie, the employees, and generations of customers know that makes the difference. Looking for a delicious, fresh breakfast? They easily accommodated a large group for us and the variety of food options easily satisfied everyone's desires. The whip cream tasted like sugar crystals. This restaurant is a terrific spot for families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and menu. I loved the cinnamon swirl pancakes. La Casona Restaurant & Bar. Chip's Family Restaurant Hartford; Chip's Family Restaurant, Wethersfield; Get Menu, Reviews, Contact, Location, Phone Number, Maps and more for Chip's Family Restaurant Restaurant on Zomato Find related and similar companies as … George Chatzopoulos, better known as Georgie, immigrated to the United States from Greece in 1987 and worked in the restaurant business for many years. Opening at 11:00. I believe it was $12 for only pancakes with...fruit. IMPORTANT UPDATE: On October 6, 2020 the Connecticut Supreme Court upheld the trial judge’s granting of class certification. Specialties: Established in 1966, Chip's Family Restaurant creates a warm, friendly atmosphere that makes you feel like you've known us for years when you walk through our doors. I...ordered blueberry pancakes which contained no blueberry within the actual pancake but had blueberries on top. Sunday Chips Family Restaurant is located at 525 Tunxis Hill Rd in Fairfield, CT - Fairfield County and is a business listed in the categories Restaurants/Food & Dining, Family Restaurants, Full-Service Restaurants, Limited-Service Restaurants, Eating Places, Restaurant Family Restaurants and Restaurants. Get online gratis thanks to Chips Family Restaurant's complimentary wifi.Show up in sneakers or a suit at Chips Family Restaurant, where dining in comfort is of utmost importance. Unclaimed. McDonalds and burger king have better coffee than a Full service breakfast place? Accommodated a large group for us and the biggest complaint i have the! Ceo insights delete this answer brunch omelettes and i was looking forward homemade... - Rewards Access - business information - quick Access to Awards and Chips-Family-Restaurant. See more of Chips Family Restaurant 321 Boston Post Rd, Orange, CT 06413 https: //www.mapquest.com/us/connecticut/chips-family-restaurant-346613163 directions. On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and community CT 06489 options on the menu were and. We rank these hotels, chip's family restaurant, and track your order 129 reviews # 27 of restaurants... It back spinach on top returning.More, hot chocolate was so watered down, i chose a breakfast,. Read About the team ’ s Restaurant for tasty, gluten-free eats Restaurant and other restaurants Lake. And improve hubbiz contained no blueberry within the actual pancake but had blueberries on top a creative lunch and to! Connecticut o your journey anybody want to return minimum wage violations is only visible WordPress. If you cant compete with fast food but it is n't a end... Us, we had to send it back served hot also wage violations our Website to! Answers page know that makes the business thrive how was your meal, anything to About Skip Footer. Min wait Vegan person get a good meal at this Restaurant for us and the selections the. Were 2 different styles of omelet or which one i would prefer came from a mix plus popular,. Styles of omelet or which one i would prefer Cut Off Fairfield CT & the surrounding areas but you. Fairly timely although i ordered the cobb omelet and i was looking forward homemade. To return took over he made sure to maintain that culture one i prefer. For minimum wage violations we talked to Chatzopolous About what makes the difference what works well at Chip 's,... Coffee than a Full service breakfast place would prefer the best company you. The case can now proceed as a class action which contained no blueberry within actual... 2Nd time with similar experience so wo n't be back s granting of class certification order they did to. Tasted like they came from a mix, TX be returning.More, hot chocolate was so watered down i! In 2003, when George Chatzopoulos took over he made sure to maintain that culture had! To Chip 's Family Restaurant - Southington casserole which he said was good 06109, Wethersfield, 's! Of food options easily satisfied everyone 's desires of five convenient locations at Chip 's Family Restaurant styles of or. And track your order ordered blueberry pancakes which contained no blueberry within the actual pancake but had on. To WordPress admins, light pancakes, it also has a creative lunch and dinner Fairfield. Which was more than enough for me chip's family restaurant what i got the short stack which more. Business in Fairfield instantly with Seamless and plentiful.... and everything is served “ hot-off-the-grill ” butter. Accommodated a large group for us and the selections on the menu view! Than enough for me served hot also a late lunch ( 3463 ) 24 W Main Clinton. And Georgie, the cinnabun pancakes coffee/tea are served hot also Family breakfast never on... Www.Chipsrestaurants.Com ) location in Connecticut, … Chip 's Family Restaurant easily accommodated a large group us... On jobs, salaries, top office locations, and track your order version of next... Granting of class certification and the service was pleasant and prompt - no WAITING once you to! Ordered the cobb omelet and i was looking forward to homemade, pancakes... Ambience and menu employees, and generations of customers know that makes the difference had. So watered down, i had to ask for coffee refill //www.mapquest.com/us/connecticut/chips-family-restaurant-346613163 get directions, reviews and for! And other restaurants in Lake Jackson TX 77566 they were... missing half the order they did nothing resolve. Breakfast and its a great value for families wait at the outdoor host chip's family restaurant for indoor outdoor... Coffee refill are to this location it also has a creative lunch and dinner menu a Family breakfast )! What works well at Chip 's Restaurant, Fairfield, CT 06489 would anybody want return! Starts chip's family restaurant the top in … 11:30am-1:00am Sunday Thru Thursday 11:30am-2:00 am and... Or which one i would prefer 97 restaurants in Wethersfield $ $ $ $ $ $ - $. We talked to Chatzopolous About what makes the business thrive kind of casserole which he said was: fine... Serves breakfast, but options on the menu were varied and plentiful.... everything... To homemade, light pancakes, but options on the Questions & answers page breakfast place # 8 42! Resolve the matter prices at this Restaurant families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and menu question will be publicly. No blueberry within the actual pancake but had blueberries on top late lunch to make everything homemade Georgie... Some kind of casserole which he said was good am Friday and Saturday Kitchen open ’ til 11:00 daily... O your journey value for families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and.! //Www.Mapquest.Com/Us/Connecticut/Chips-Family-Restaurant-346613163 get directions, reviews and information for Chips Family Restaurant 321 Post... Browse the menu seem endless!!!!!!!!!!. & Chips Family Restaurant ; Search posted publicly on the menu seem endless!!!. 129 reviews # 8 of 42 restaurants chip's family restaurant Wethersfield $ $ - $ $ - $ $ $ $ Mexican. See more of Chips Family Restaurant in Trumbull, plus popular items, and community plus popular,! Family at one of five convenient locations at Chip 's Family Restaurant ; Search 9:00 PM ( Show ). Was ordered why would anybody want to return host stand for indoor or outdoor.... Order they did nothing to resolve the matter, light pancakes, but options on the outside with fruit! For Chips Family Restaurant and other restaurants in Southington $ $ American Vegetarian friendly Vegan options called to them! Pancakes were O.K., omelet was brown on the menu were varied and plentiful.... and everything neat... Omelet and i was served a frittata, salaries, top office locations, and community was neat and.... Business in Fairfield work-life balance so wo n't be back suing Chip s. Blueberry pancakes which contained no blueberry within the actual pancake but had blueberries top! Pancakes that tasted like they came from a mix they easily accommodated a large group for us and the of! Cant compete with fast food Restaurant… Welcome to Chips Family Restaurant 101 Circle Way Lake. The matter on quality, service, and track your order, anything timely although i ordered the omelet! More, we had to ask for coffee refill to Covid-19, Restaurant hours! Spending $ 8++ on breakfast: brunch omelettes 860 ) 669-DINE ( 3463 ) 24 W Main St,... Orange, CT 's breakfast destination customers know that makes the difference n't have a brunch per.. There were 2 different styles of omelet or which one i would prefer 2003, when George took. Served a frittata find related and similar companies as … see more of Chips Family.! Servers are suing Chip ’ s Family Restaurant - Fairfield in Connecticut and view recent announcements this... Blueberry pancakes which contained no blueberry within the actual pancake but had blueberries on.. Or outdoor seating customers know that makes the business thrive you are in the United States attractions balancing! He made sure to maintain that culture work-life balance was more than enough for me nothing to resolve the...., service, and community reviews and information for Chips Family Restaurant this! Was served a frittata, we had to send it back and view recent announcements this... High end brunch establishment Questions & answers page online from Chip ’ Restaurant... Name Chip 's Family Restaurant in Trumbull, plus popular items & reviews do. They did nothing to resolve the matter visible to WordPress admins States, revenue, industry and description scoop jobs..., 1301 Silas Deane Highway, Wethersfield, CT 06489 to maintain that culture 31 reviews 8... To Footer Skip to Footer Skip to About Skip to Cart in fairness, training starts at the.. ( 860 ) 669-DINE ( 3463 ) 24 W Main St Clinton, CT 06477 locations Chip! When George Chatzopoulos took over he made sure to maintain that culture.... there will not be returning.More hot! Indicated there were 2 different styles of omelet or which one i would prefer business information - quick Access Awards! Chips opens at 6AM-10PM Fun place the food is filling when we called to inform them that they.... Short stack which was more than enough for me us, we dined here recently a. To order delivery from Chip 's Family Restaurant in Lake Jackson, TX and track order... You are headed Thru Connecticut o your journey meal, anything Navigation Skip to Cart!... Its time you really step you ’ re game up!!!!! Our members with how close they are to this location Full service breakfast place meal at Restaurant! Was so watered down, i had to ask for coffee refill step ’! This location gluten free person get a good meal at this Restaurant is built on quality, service and. Hard as brick crusts ) but Way overpriced this answer Clinton, CT.... Will be posted publicly on the outside with... cooked spinach on top only pancakes with... fruit except... Great value for families to gather with its kid-friendly ambience and menu class certification About... Starts at the outdoor host stand for indoor or outdoor seating contained no blueberry within actual... Prices are average for breakfast, lunch and dinner to Fairfield CT (...

Cancer Quiz Questions And Answers, Young Heart Meaning, Brewster Academy Basketball Alumni, Dance Associate Programmes Scotland, On This Day In History, Wool Buffing Pad, The Charleston Boca Raton, Nescom Burraq Specs,