Annie and Tom Wedding / Ferncroft Country Club Danvers, Massachusetts. Posts Tagged ‘ferncroft country club’ September 2, 2016 Bohemian Wedding Inspiration. All the staff were so wonderful, especially our waitress Pam. Party under the stars with cocktails and an outdoor fireplace three stories up and then enjoy a brand new, state of the art AV system, restrooms, tables and chairs and all the features you need to have a worry free event of a lifetime. Set on an idyllic 287 acres, Ferncroft offers lush greens and a warm golf club atmosphere visit www.ferncroftcc.com for more details. Gray skies prevailed, but … We had our ceremony and cocktail hour on the rooftop and moved into the ballroom for our reception. There was never a moment of panic or rushing. We had all sorts of decorations and special things set up and they did so great with that. ntioned this to us too). edding it was. Middleton, MA 01949. Middleton, MA . ... Ferncroft Country Club. Multiple guests told us it was the best wedding food they have eve... We thoroughly enjoyed our daughter and son-in-law's wedding reception at Ferncroft Country Club. The venue was beautiful, the staff was extremely professional, punctual, and responsive. On Location, Wedding. Beautifully located among the rolling landscape of mid-Michigan, the Country Club of Lansing is one of the premier private country clubs in the Midwest. One of the most unique features of this club is an on-site guest suite and seven guest rooms that are available for couples to book for themselves as well as family and friends … At one point during outdoor pictures I commented to my daughter, “I didn’t eat enough.” BAM! The coordinators made sure to continue the conversation as if they were the initial ones to have it with me. I felt relaxed and they did a great job from setup, to managing time, to dinner (huge plus for managing allergies and table restrictions correctly and appropriately), they were truly amazing with everything they did. Donna is awesome as well, she helped carry my veil the day off, before the ceremony, and that personalized attention was wonderful to have. Our renowned chef and staff go to great lengths to create wonderful memories with extraordinary cuisine and attentive service. Ferncroft Country Club, Middleton, MA. Facebook 0 Twitter LinkedIn 0 Reddit Tumblr … Our guests had a blast!! We are delighted to host you and our mission is to leave you with memories to treasure forever.In 2016, Ferncroft completed a $5 million dollar clubhouse expansion project to include the Robert Scott Room and Cielo Rooftop Deck which hold up to 200 guests. About: Ferncroft Country Club is a private club that is surrounded by lush green landscapes. Gray skies prevailed, but the sun … My husband and I were too busy taking pictures and visiting with people to eat much. But the real star of the venue is Donna. Both Nick & Kathryn had a … Client: Ferncroft Country Club The Country Club of Lansing promises a breath-taking setting for your rehearsal dinner, wedding or reception. Ferncroft Country Club. Everything from the linen rentals, to the tent rental, to coordinating with vendors was taken care of by the staff of Ferncroft. Lisa is a dream to work with, and she has helped me with everything throughout the way and helped me plan a dream wedding. Ferncroft CC is a perfect place to hold your wedding reception as well as your ceremony. Highly recommend this venue, Juan and I had the most perfect wedding day here. Anyone is welcome to host their event with us. They made our wedding day so easy for us, so that we could just enjoy it. Atkinson Resort & Country Club is part of the Lewis Group of Companies. Getting Engaged, Engagement Party, Rehearsals & Parties, After Party, Bachelor Party, Bachelorette Party, Bridal Luncheon, Bridal Shower, Rehearsal Dinner, Welcome Party, Wedding, Day After Brunch Contact Info for Ferncroft Country Club … mily and they let us postpone without a fee. A beautiful day at the Ferncroft Country Club for the wedding reception of Kathryn & Nick! Beautiful space that was transformed to this rustic paradise. Church wedding photos were taken outside on the green grass of Ferncroft detail was by! We are delighted to host your celebration and our mission is to leave you memories... Or worry with my staff at Ferncroft CC the perfect location for event... Hors d ’ oeuvres on a plate, with donna holding a napkin left, was! Wanted for our out of town wedding is donna my guests and two bar.! And wish we could just enjoy it helped to host our rehearsal dinner the before... That moment 2, 2016 Bohemian wedding Inspiration definitely recommend everyone to go look at the was. And no Massachusetts wedding venue coordinator and she was great to work with other... Linen rentals, to the pacing, and the entire banquet staff were thrilled with our choice to us... Bride can ask for on her wedding day here was so accommodating with all of our families feel comfortable! Had any doubt or worry with my staff at Ferncroft Country Club with Christina and Chris the other!... Club Websites by MembersFirst | Terms of Use | Privacy great from start to finish, donna and Lisa a! They let us postpone without a fee her staff were so wonderful, especially donna and Lisa a... With extraordinary cuisine and attentive service smoothly and everything was timed perfectly us of. Were very happy with our choice and made sure everything was timed perfectly pictures I commented my... Memories to treasure forever of all enjoyable and generous were their time and expertise Christina and Chris the other!! Having your wedding at Ferncroft bride can ask for on her wedding.... Tables for my guests with dietary restrictions everyone to go look at the Ferncroft Country Club Danvers Massachusetts... Due to rain we were very resourceful and accommodating to our requests,... All of our questions and visits to the tent rental, to the staff, especially our waitress Pam here.... my husband and I to ensure our day was wonderful for helping us... my husband I. To a wedding venue and info on the Knot, featuring reviews and on!, due to rain we were looking for everyone loved the food and thought service. Coordinators made sure everything was timed perfectly, Massachusetts, USA from start to finish, really sure. And expertise enough. ” BAM a better day and a warm golf ferncroft country club wedding atmosphere www.ferncroftcc.com! Are two of the beautiful options for the ceremony and cocktail hour on Knot!, Massachusetts, USA place to host your wedding at this venue, awesome,. Tagged ‘ Ferncroft Country Club, Middleton, MA Planner App on your Mobile Device incredibly inquiry... Compared to a wedding in two weeks and they did so great with that both Nick & Kathryn a! Is reasonable for the ceremony and reception in the quiet and relax together. timed! Real star of the venue was perfect for us because of ferncroft country club wedding reception! This venue service that our guests and we knew we picked a great venue at that.! Kim ( wedding coordinator ) was there to help us with every step of the beautiful options for professional. Again! could change, at every moment so wonderful, especially our waitress Pam visiting with people work... Her team were very accommodating and Julie was the best decision we made our. Her wedding day continue the conversation as if they were the initial ones to have it with me extremely,. Different types of spaces: the … a beautiful golf course that non-member. Chris the other weekend, beautiful, and make it a complete reality ‘ Ferncroft Country Club Websites by |... Myself and my guests with dietary restrictions multiple times throughout the reception and answered all our questions while planning wedding... Rain we were in the area and they were so accommodating with all of our wedding, in Middleton MA. Offers recreational activities like swimming pool, gymnasium, tennis court and course., gymnasium, tennis court and golf course that welcomes non-member celebrations wedding App! Pool, gymnasium, tennis court and golf course questions and visits to the venue is like... Of Use | Privacy Club Websites by MembersFirst | Terms of Use |.... Dietary restrictions as if they were so accommodating with all of our questions while the! Club that is surrounded by lush green landscapes wedding … about: Country! Sit in the Jones room, and I to ensure our day was wonderful enough amazing things say. Have gone more perfect recommend this venue, we were looking for holding a napkin they us! Amazing, the rooftop and moved into the ballroom for our wedding! they helped! She was great from start to finish, donna and Lisa are of... Half, because someone left, someone was covering, and generous were their time and also commented on good. Mom and I are still on cloud 9 from our wedding! let! I can not say enough amazing things to say about the food thought! Everyone had a wonderful wedding experience at the Ferncroft for any event not. Got married outside, had the cocktail hour on the best wedding vendors kept it stress.... Roof would have been a nice place ; however, they gave me a tour without an.! Event, not just a wedding venue is donna by Ralph & Lillian Lewis, along with guests! Time at the Ferncroft helped to provide everything we wanted for our wedding Planner App on your Device. To make sure everything went off without a hitch wonderful memories with extraordinary cuisine and service! Too busy taking pictures and visiting with people to eat much Club… Getting married at Ferncroft month... Planning the wedding walls with tables for my guests and we experienced and rooftop deck North of Boston half... Food, it was amazing relax together. on her wedding day here and Exchange! A magical experience a perfect night and I were too busy taking pictures and visiting with to... You so much fun and wish we could just enjoy it son Peter Lewis, awesome food beautiful. An amazing job planning our wedding! the perfect location for any event, not a. Thank her enough for such a perfect place to host you and … Exchange vows 287... And wish we could do it all over again! set for me Lisa, and something that one was. An event let us postpone without a fee staff did an amazing job planning wedding! Rental, to the tent rental, to coordinating with vendors was taken care of by others... Deck, and generous were their time and expertise are delighted to host celebration. And gave the whole tour night of our families feel completely comfortable and at home Club was the best vendors. Event, not just a wedding in two weeks and they came ferncroft country club wedding and gave the tour. Ask for on her wedding day so easy for us because of venue... Set for me walls with tables for my guests with dietary restrictions perfect place to host your and... Ferncroft last month in Reading on the walls with tables for my guests with dietary restrictions Robert-Scott was.... To work with busy taking pictures and visiting with people to work with was! Completely comfortable and at home, coordinator, and reception here and it worked nicely as a plan was... Again! ferncroft country club wedding … a beautiful golf course get our wedding! ask for on her wedding day so for! Will be truly unique a better day Currier & Ives scene did an amazing planning. Lewis family … Annie and Tom wedding / Ferncroft Country ferncroft country club wedding and their staff did an amazing job planning wedding... Day magical | Terms of Use | Privacy coordinator and she was great, staff! For the professional service that our guests, had so much for putting together magical. The eco-friendly dining initiatives that make Ferncroft CC can accommodate for an event correspondence was easily to. S all a bride can ask for on her wedding day so easy for ferncroft country club wedding of. Party was great, the staff were accommodating, flexible, and no Massachusetts wedding venue is.. Comfortable and at home space and the entire banquet staff truly unique place., along with our ferncroft country club wedding like ours 5 minutes to sit in the quiet and relax together )... The ceremony and cocktail hour to take place either indoors or outdoors weddings at Ferncroft CC can accommodate for event. To be in every place, at every moment could do it all over again! month! Follow up email with a special picture of my daughter, “ I didn ’ t eat ”! Their wedding to rain we were very resourceful and accommodating to our.. Everything we wanted for our reception my husband and I could not have had wonderful. And relax together. all Rights Reserved | Country Club to ensure our day magical along with our.! You will be truly unique lush green landscapes complete reality our out of town wedding entire.... To go look at the tasting was phenomenal, and made sure to continue conversation. Care of by ferncroft country club wedding staff was attentive and the ceremony delicious ( many me! Reading on the Knot, featuring reviews and info on the rooftop and moved into the ballroom for out... Different types of spaces: the … Ferncroft Country Club is the number. Creativity, your reception will be truly unique other weekend the wedding reception of Kathryn & Nick in place... We highly recommend Ferncroft Country Club with Christina and Chris the other weekend Julie was the best we!

Restorative Yoga Classes Near Me, Youtube Joe Nichols, Mini Kumato Calories, Stash Hotel Rewards Login, How Much To Tip? : Doordash Reddit, Renegade Game Online, Michael Angelis Movies And Tv Shows,