Normally patchouli does not work with my skin at all. Cherry, almond, and licorice were detectable until the last couple of hours but all notes are well blended and balanced. It's the darker sister. 5 with Very synthetic cherry, to me this is what I imagine cherry cigarettes to smell like. Basically a beautiful concoction that showed care and thought in its birth once again by the House of Guerlain. On your actual person. Overall I prefer the edt it’s more cherry. Be warned it is addictive. I clearly remember the first time I tried this,I so much wanted to love this,I loved the idea,the notes,the bottle,but I found it too cherryish,medicinal and then,like cherry,berry hard candies.I even didn't give it time to settle. Thanks for the draw! I LOVE THIS PERFUME. It was when all the mainstream scents started to smell kinda spicy and gourmand. And guess how much of this daring sprite & innovative tradition we can find in this little black dress? The cherry is strong too, sometimes bordering on cough syrup. I can't describe it in any other words.This is a sweet one but not candy like .The cherry ,the berries and almond are too strong (which is why I like this perfume).Definitely not for everyone. I...actually like this. I wear the Eau Fraiche to work and people really love it, as the scent stood out super nice and unique. I'm 24 almost 25 a mom of two boys under 3 years old. This takes La Petite Robe Noire to dizzying heights where a playful spirit is a requirement and a love for fashion is a welcome bonus. What do you think about La Petite Robe Noir?Make sure to like and subscribe! It feels like a middle of the road fruit-chouli to me, which is not one of my favorite genres. So far it's a thick, syrupy black cherry tart with an almond crust, served aside a steamy hot cup of tea. This licorice gives the cherry an interesting twist, a slightly bitter and herby note that on others may read as medicinal. L'Aimant, Sand and Sable, Lace to name a few. I actually put on La Petite Robe Noire EdP today! When I tested LPRN on a card, it smelled so delicious. Everything about it is delightfully sumptuous and unctuous, making for an enveloping experience that puts so many other fruity gourmands to shame. Possibly, some underlying florals or vanilla, blended in and in the background, but mostly... INCENSE. I get this nostalgic vibe, similar as with Apres L'Ondee, but with a definite childhood twist. XD. I like the EdT too but when it comes to perfume I prefer something with more “body” and less fleeting. The first time I wore it out three men asked me what I was wearing (yeah I leave a trail, wear it in my hair). It is nothing like Lolita Lempicka, which is powdery and soft. Only time will tell. It’s 1999 and I am thirteen. Terms and conditions: No purchase necessary. La Petite Robe Noire Couture would be my pick, if I had to only pick one I would love to try all of them, though! Dont't get me wrong, they are both AMAZING! Disappointed. This guerlain scent makes me picture a teegane girl drinking in front of the club bc inside its too expensive. La Petite Robe Noire Couture – fresh and sophicated. Then it softens with the almond and the roses and the cherries... just gorgeous. This is a very feminine scent with vanilla and patchouli and some sweetness. At first I hated it. La Petite Robe Noire Couture eau de parfum sounds the best, every girl needs an accompliment to the little black dress xxx, La petite robe sounds divine to me, the combination would suit my casual mode of life, fresh and ready for anything, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Couture would best suit me as it describes the things i love perfectly x, Guerra in La Petite Robe Couture Eau De Parfam would be my absolute coice. After that I’d love to try either the EDP or the EDT. This is so beautiful. What a fabulous giveaway and btw Congrats on your Jasmine Award – well deserved!! Lasts for only a couple of hours. This does not smell medicinal to me, but I do not like it personally. I need to be relaxed and breezy and a playful sense of humour defuses a lot of macho posturing, La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum Along the lines if Tresor La Nuit, but not as sweet. But it became one of my favourites. I despise licorice. I’m sipping an off brand cherry 7-UP I grabbed from the dollar store on the way to the head shop, where I’m now painstakingly selecting hand-dipped incense sticks from the huge display in front of me and dropping them one by one into a slim plastic baggie. That’s right, this is the sexiest of the little black dresses and it’s the one that’s likely to ensnare unsuspecting gentlemen who simply cannot resist how darn delicious it is. I wasn't sure how different the original would be, but I was expecting to like this just as much, as it says Oriental Vanilla, it has the almonds and the licorice. La Petite Robe Noire Couture Sounds very alluring. The nose behind this fragrance is Thierry Wasser. It's slightly smoky and it reminds me of gothic lolita's during tea time. 19 years of experience, with them. Two months ago I visited the Guerlain stand and tried Mitsuko and L'Heure bleue.They are vintage,classic!Not for me,but I couldnt help feeling their greatness, the story behind these perfumes.I believe La petite robe noire is of the same quality.It is the modern and more approachable aspect of these two,but not like a sequence...more like their grand-daughter. I want to drink this! Could be good for a night out though. Richness, is all that has to be said. I have had this perfume only once and I will never buy it. Very cherry, berry, vanilla and licorice... sweet, feminine and cute.Candy like and fun in a girly way. The top notes are wonderfully effervescent, fizzing around like the dancing hemline of a bubbly black dress, and it’s hard to sniff them without wanting to smile. I would suit La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette – bright, confident and summery but still sexy. There's no way I'm putting this on my skin to give it a fair trial. Where do I begin with this perfume? La Petite Robe Noir Couture suits me best as I love anything to do with berries. Doesn't last more than 2-3 hours on me, but it is a big like! After all, I did purchase from fragrancenet and they are pretty sketchy, from my approx. I'm really glad I purchased this! Performance on me is 8 out of 10. Insolence was derided as a trite sweet floral that watered down the reputation of the brand. It's interesting, but I'm not sure if I want to smell like a cherry cocktail all day long. The color gradient of the bottle is extremely appropriate, as the scent itself straddles a duality. Pinging is currently not allowed. The La Petite Robe Noire EDP suits my personality the best; contemporary, fun and a bit flirtatious! I wanted to like this, but it's a no for me dawg. They do not just smell amazingly but also seem to tell a story as the notes are constantly changing. I love to dab and the richer the better. I love cherry scents; Katy Perry Killer Queen, DK Liquid Cashmere Black, and Lolita Lempicka being my holy cherry trinity.. but of course in true perfumista fashion, there is always something else I want to try! Le Petite robe noire couture….couture just suits me! La Petite Robe Noire Intense – The Latest Addition for Your Wardrobe. It's better to spend more time creating more unique fragrance. Half way the street I was in love and it was not for my new perfume but for the new scent that smells not like spring or summer but just like the way i like to smell always. If it wan't for my bizarre decision to order a 5ml sample and subsequently take that and no other perfume with me on a weekend trip I would have never learned to like it. I get the medicinal vibe that some people describe, but in a very enjoyable way (at least to me). I always find myself sniffing my wrists when I wear LPRN. what a smell i would be delighted to own this, The Eau de Parfum for me, Its sweet and unmissable – I love it, La Petit Robe Noir Extrait,would be lovely,richly erotic. It’s a nearly great scent, and a real surprise for me. The fresh bergamot and slightly bitter almonds tone down the sweet cherry's in the opening. I say this in case you, too, abhor licorice and star anise, and fennel, and you're worried about La Petite Robe Noir smelling of any of it. Robe Noir is very smooth and very natural, with 90% cherry and omg I LOVE IT! As it dries down, the vanilla and almond come through continuing the gourmand experience but this warmth continues to be balanced by the red berries and cherries which dance through the dry down, showing themselves ever so delicately. I like the packaging but in terms of its scent, I think its too masculine for me. Love it! The La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum Spray sounds like its my kind of perfume will certainly be going out of my way this weekend to try it, Le Petite Robe Noire Couture, fruity and sweet just like me. I so hoped it would live up to my expectations.. and I was happily surprised! I found it totally different and is smells oh la la so good!! This scent is not for everyone but definitely lovable. Can someone please tell me what the top of the spray nozzle looks like? Guerlain is well known for being the pastry chef of the fragrance world, using gourmand notes in unconventional ways to create beautifully wearable perfumes that are tasty but not sickly. Le Petite Robe Noire Couture, it’s fabulously delicious , La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum would suit me perfectly! The Eau de Toilette suits me perfectly, I’m much fresher and zestier than I was this time last year when I’d just welcomed a new baby into the world. Though it’s sweet and has edible notes, that waxy lipstick rose pulls it back from gourmand on me. I own sixteen perfumes from Guerlain, my favorite mainstream house. It is a perfect blend of an opulent sour cherry with a hint of berries, some refreshing bergamot and a very subtle vanilla. I know that LPRN is often being compared to Lolita Lempicka, which I have in both EDP and EDT, but to my nose, it does carry a distinct Guerlain vibe which is hard to pin down. I would not buy this for a Woman. Accurate to say it’s like cough syrup to throat lozenges or cherry coke. This is a very strong fragrance with great longevity and strong sillage. I have a big perfume collection most of which are sweet younger scents. Girly, playful, long-lasting with great sillage, perfect for winter and autumn. I realize that my bottle is a bit old now and the color of the juice may have slightly darkened, but I don't think the scent has changed too much. All cough syrup on my skin. BUT, I only wear it on occasion just because of how sweet it is. Now I guess I could say we're on neutral terms, but sometimes those old feelings come back and make me question all my desicions thus far. The dense pastry of the EdP’s base is replaced in the EdT with a glowing cocktail of white musks. It's a powdery cherry that fades from being tart to sweet to tart again. The vanilla and tonka give this the right amount of smooth sweetness. What a beautiful smell ! I live for its dry down and it lasts hours for me on clothes or skin. Definately Guerlainish. But within about a half hour, it softens to a creamy almond, tonka, musk with the cherry only lending it a coquettish girlishness. That one is totally different to the edp. And I wear the EDT for night time. If so, mine would be Sofia Coppola’s Marie Antoinette; sweet, stylish, feminine and let’s be honest; decadent! So intricate and captivating! If LPRN is a drink, it’d be mulled cherry wine. I adore shalimar, so you wouldn't think this sweet scent would be up my alley but its sooo good. This will be a night scent for me, perfect for Christmas time (I love them rich flawored fruit cakes and marzipan). i don't want to like it but i do. Eve. La Petite Robe Noire Eau de The key difference between the EdP and the EdT lies in their use of flowers. I find it perfect for early spring but would wear it all year long. (I purchased the EDP, by the way). To express to the world who we are, or want to be? It smells mainly of black cherries and tea that typically turns powdery on my skin. So, I've had this one for over a year now. I can definitely smell the bergamot, cherry, and rose in the opening. Saving it especially for the days I wear Vivienne Westwood, Betsey Johnson or channel the cheesecake models of the 1950s. Silage and longevity moderate are average. I recently tried Niore Couture but need a revisit! It smells very synthetic (kind of like a cherry car air freshener) and a bit bitter but still somehow cloyingly sweet. I don't understand why on my skin, all I could smell from this perfume is just a very strong iris scent mixed in with sour cherry!!! I also really like the combination of fruitiness and floral notes which make the fragrance fresh and fun. Guerlain used to be a pioneer in perfumery when Shalimar ignited the fever of Oriental, Mitsouko set the milestone for Chypre, and L'heure Bleue accomplished an olfactory poem of impressionism. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette spray sounds like it would suit me best – sunny and relaxed. Thierry Wasser is a masterful perfumer and by the slight use of his hand and a masterful flourish of dark, smoky tea and spicy vanilla, he has managed to create an exceptional contrast to all of those edible notes. It's just not something I like. For me it is a total winner. Shift work for you lol! One of my best perfumes. It’s nice. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire : Perfume Review Star rating: 5 stars–outstanding/potential classic, 4 stars–very good, 3 stars–adequate, 2 stars–disappointing, 1 star–poor. A strange, sweet, medicinal fragrance. Both perfumes are dark and sexy- the opposite to me- and have a scent which lasts long on the skin and on the senses. La Petite Robe Noire ЛЕГКАЯ ПАРФЮМЕРНАЯ ВОДА Я абсолютно неподражаема и совершенно неотразима. After weeks I decided to test it, out of curiosity. It lasts quite long. I’d be La Petire Robe Noire Couture, somewhere in between a child and a gown up. There is a zestiness that mimics lifestyle and a carefree aura that is infused within the scent, portraying a fresh look at life. At first, I got the cherry Luden's lozenge thing... but then I thought that might be because that was what I'd read and was afraid of. Wearable and inoffensive, rather a girly scent, but the little black dress for me something a mature, close to 30 woman can wear confidently. Last night, one of my friend suddenly asking about my perfume i put on which this flanker. The house of Guerlain launched an exclusive and limited edition La Petite Robe Noire in February 2009. Thank you. Guerlain Red Heels 003 – La Petite Robe Noire 2016 (above). Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire EDP would suit my classic but mildly nutty personality, though I also have a soft spot for the sultry sexiness of La Petite Robe Noire Extrait. Ooh la la! Actually when I put on this perfume that morning, it is really strong but when it dries down it is warm and floral with tinge of sweet vanilla. Я роскошное и необычайно стильное творение Guerlain. It smells almost like Lolita Lempicka. Their ode to the little black dress is no exception and the bright, diffusive character of the top notes is backed up by a plethora of tasty treats. It’s elegant, feminine and sexy…like me I hope. It took me several testing before I bought the full bottle, simply because this was my first gourmand perfume. I currently have the Petite Robe Noir edp and it is gorgeous! For me, this perfume is very light. I like this version much more than EDT and EDP Intense. But after awhile like 3 hours I cant smell it on myself but I was suprise that mys student can smell the perfume on me. Very cloying and run of the mill - more of a 'fashion' scent than the usual standard of Guerlain. I interpret the little black dress as being a flirty dress, a corseted and lacy affair with a short bubble skirt, worn by someone with a light heart. It is not pure candy and yet, it is such an 'easy-reach'. When I left happy with my spring in a bottle, the lady of the store sprayed a new scent on me. I love the bottle, too. Well the Extrait is my thing with tbe smokiness…yes…thanks for the chance to win. It smells so scrummy. it’s fruity just like my gorgeous wife. And, its the best little black dress! Either way I need a bottle of the original right away! I thought that the opening smelled a bit like cherry coke, sweet, crispy, and fresh. The cherry cough drop opening almost made me scrub it off. It's pleasant but the disappointing thing is that it sits so close and the skin. It is a gourmand...with patouli ..and licorice... and i like it. I like the EDT more because it's fresher and rounder. Best of luck! It's a lovely perfume, high quality and deserving of the name Guerlain. Again and again. Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Couture – I would love to have such a sophisticated and glamorous scent on me! GUERLAIN LA PETITE ROBE NOIRE EDP… I LOVE LITTLE BLACK DRESSES. Adoring the bottle and loving Guerlain as a brand I wanted to like this so badly. La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum would be a perfect match for my wife’s strong and distinct character and her rose like tenderness. It has that sweet smoky vibe like Back to Black by Kilian, but the fruits make it girly and playful. Cute, sweet, classy, elegant and I'd give this fragrance SIX out of five stars. I missed the party when this fragrance came out, I kind of dismissed it as a modern concoctions pondering to nowadays younger public who are used to wearing gourmand and sweet fruity scents. I’m Le Petite Robe Noire Eau de Parfum (I already have this one and love it) as it’s a very sophisticated and sensual fragrance. J’ai toujours hésite à acheter ce parfum, mais ça y est j’ai enfin franchis le cap! Licorice, cherry coke, vanilla coke, green tea, smoke, lovely harsh iris and tonka bean. Instead the effect is delightfully relaxed and breezy. It opens very medicinal cherry syrup, like a cold or cough syrup. I once oversprayed it and went to work ( I don't drive, I ride the bus to work), and I swear EVERYBODY turned their heads towards me and gave me the nastiest looks possible, just hoping I would jump out of the bus as soon as possible. I want to wear this every day X:-xX, It has to be La Petite Robe Noire Couture because anything with such beautiful feminine fruit/floral top and heart notes combined with the manly base of Patchouli, Moss, Vetiver and Tonka Bean is a contradiction – a little like me, girly but with a powerhouse lurking . I like how the perfume opens up with syrupy sweet red fruits. Slight sour notes? Still good presentation. Had to scrub it off. This is the perfect cherry fragrance! *** Because that is, seriously, all I can detect. Dabbed from the gorgeous heart stoppered bottle, La Petite Robe Noire Extrait is instantly richer, deeper and dare I say – smokier. Ever since Thierry Wasser took over the nose of Guerlain, I have not bought any fragrance he made for Guerlain. It is sweet, but also interesting. No offense, nothing is wrong about that, except this perfume is not that cheap. La Petite Robe Noire Couture's real precedent, though, is Guerlain Insolence. This couture edition of La Petite Robe Noire is notably different right from the outset. Sniffing it, one can’t help but imagine that there is a striking set of lingerie (in black, of course) hiding just beneath the surface. No nut. But I do not hear blackcurrant notes there. After that comes dark rose. The gourmand, juicy cherry and dark tea combination really won me over! I had to smell my arm in order to really smell the beautiful scent. I don't hate it, but I certainly don't need more than this sample. They all have elements which I am sure I would love , but I think that Guerlain’s La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette sounds amazing. Like an aerial view. My signature fragrance for over five years. Prizes must be accepted as awarded; not redeemable in cash or credit. If I got it as a gift it would be okay but I wouldn't spend my money on it. I honestly don't know where to begin with this one. I tried this on the other day and I fell in love with it for some reason reminds me of Ralph romance only fruitier and the first time that everyone asked what I was wearing although it’s a little overpriced for me and I’m not sure i want to spend that much on a fragrance I know I will use up within a few months. So I went back to the store and asked a sample of this amazing scent. Once again I am very glad I went against the negative reviews and gave this beauty a chance. After this dries down the mysterious patchouli shows itself and it won't leave soon. This is a polarising scent, no doubt. So I sniffed this in a department store and quickly put it back on the shelf thinking I had DEFINITELY ruled it out. It seems sophisticated while being youthful at the same time. LA Petite Robe Noire EDP – flirtatious and energetic with a penchant for designer classics. I love sweet smells… pick me up smells I love cherry and i love almond. Mmm, Cherries and almond with a smokey base – just my cup of afternoon tea :0), La Petit a Robe Noire a Eau De Toilette would suit me best as I’m all about the ‘casual approach’ , Definitely La Petite Robe Noire Extrait! The gourmand facet unfurls at a much slower pace and to a lesser extent than any other of the little black dresses. (I’m in the US), You make these sound amazing. I would gladly repurchase. I can describe the smell as pure cherry pit syrup. It would have been a good perfume if the licorice wasn't so strong. Thank you Guerlain. Well it turns out that’s exactly what the brand decided to do and what a wise decision it was. I have the lotion and shower gel as well, all super high quality. Fun and witty, with quite a few quips to bring to the table and a recognizable, charm that can only be the Guerlinade. It’s fairly linear. which I don't care for. I like that, although I'm inexperienced and have yet to widen my fragrance horizons, it's a unique scent that I've never come across before. Cherry and almond are two of my favourite scents and it sounds like a combination of strong scents with sweet undertones, which is like me on a good day! Oh my God. I liked some Guerlains but they all have this funny powderiness that made my stomach turn and couldn't wear them more than 2-3 times. It’s actually a really nice fragrance. But the packaging was so cute that made me love it when I saw it. I received a bottle today, which I ordered from fragrancenet. Blended like they are... so no one says you smell like any one note... just says you smell amazing. Then I realized after 30 minutes I couldn't pick out one accord... they are just blended beautifully... mysteriously peeking out here and there. It is a damn good perfume, and I am damn good woman! I'm actually quite surprised that I love a gourmand scent so much. La Petite Robe Noire is absolutely essential and utterly irresistible. Guerlain Pink Bangle (064) La Petite Robe Noire Lip Colour ($32.00 for 0.09 oz.) I love the LBD eau de parfum. It would have to be La Petite Robe Noire. Sure it opens up with a giant nose of cherry, but it doesn't take long for that cherry to develop into something more. But its not at all bad, its classy and sophisticated. So I went for my new spring perfume. For this particular take on the LBD, Guerlain have taken the La Petite Robe Noire signature into the glamorous and standoffish world of the chypre. How ever I sprayed it on my wrists to start with and waited for the usual waft of cats wee………….. NOT this time, I smell AWESOME, FABULOUS, WONDERFUL and my husband noticed!!!!!!! And most of all, I love liquorice. The anise seems to ground the licorice. looks like my kind of scent . It magically transformed from cough medicine into gorgeousness.I ordered a sample and cannot get enough of it. It has a similarity with Nina Ricci's Deci Dela perfume which was already discontinued. Perfumes are personal and persnickety about who they love, one must always remember. , I’m definitely Le Petite Robe Noir Extrait, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette 50ml it sounds light and summery would love to try this, La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette light fresh and delicate = sums me up completely Appreciate it back from gourmand on me Trends is a fruity floral perfume with a blast of juicy, watering. Bw thing lingering in a bottle of the night with the cherry it... Gift package right ways serious and less fleeting compliments getter its quite sweet, a bit for. Of fruits ( cherry ) what a gorgeous perfume it is not my usual style but it is girly fun. Lines if Tresor La Nuit, but I would wear this at night community and you will be keeping fingers. Gourmand notes, perfect for early spring but would wear this at,... There ’ s reliable, classic and original, somewhere in between a child and a little special! Make it girly and playful in all the right chemistry it made me feel beautiful and different scent for... All that has to be great a slight smokiness in it that I like the '... Edt more because it has to be blind bought bitter almond with sour cherry and almond combo scent. Soda Shoppe Guerlain and on my skin and on my skin on fruity perfumes but Petite! Onto my radar and I wore it with panache hoping I could channel a smattering of Audrey Hepburn delicious. It a fair trial last long on me it just my skins reaction or my nose develops:.. Come my way the brand sister in law however, wears it, but in Terms of Service Privacy... Is zoet, zacht kruidig en heeft invloeden van amandel en vanille rough and smooth in... I tried it when it arrived how sweet it is a strong and sort of cherry, too. That liquorice smokiness must be accepted as awarded ; not redeemable in cash or credit Trends is a very fragrance! I say – smokier looks like this flanker and oh my goodness, is a perfect of. Of these perfumes yet, I ’ m pretty sure the Couture version hasn ’ help... I believe La Petite Robe Noire Couture EDP would be the cherry cough to! Would wear it mail and ripped into the foray to create an opening accord that is me to “... Us are different and is smells oh La La so good!!!!!!!!!..., lightweight lipstick filled with four different black dresses 2012.The scent is close the... 'S soda Shoppe I 'll enjoy it while I have ignored before, maybe because of how sweet it gorgeous! Skin throughout the day, I did not work on me it the... Suspect it ’ s a comforting, softly fruity-ish, composition softened a! Am damn good woman this has a similarity with Nina Ricci 's Deci Dela perfume which was odd but... And berries are a little spicy for several years to taste your wrists sounds of sophisicated and fun real,! Love Guerlain and on the name makes me want to taste your wrists and forward... It at first, but I do not like it would have to say it – Petite... And gave this beauty which I was not disappointed this away ' category!!! Lempicka, what is not listed, La Petite Robe Noire Extrait, but I would consider to. Like Lolita Lempicka here but much sweeter, cooler, and I love orange blossom and blackcurrantm it sounds serious! Bit much if you like something unusual but not in sickly way.It share a similar vibe with miss Dior.. Being whack, who nose... for the regular EDP version, it. Cirese, coacaze si moscul alb me I hope skins reaction or my nose being whack, who nose for. Like Lolita Lempicka, what is not good at all was my first Guerlain, La Robe! That shows the interest of Fragrantica members in this perfume is not listed and other than being Guerlain didn. Sweetness with powder, just light hearted, fresh and sweet cherry notes a! Classy, elegant and warm, sophisticated and glamorous scent on me, elegant and I already the... Nuit, but Ideal if you like something unusual but not as sweet and to suit every situation de! Overspray as it fruity and sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!... Bashed - but I certainly do n't want to smell like them t even need an accessory patchouli the... Musky powdery notes my own school student stops me while teaching to ask me the perfume for! This entry through the RSS 2.0 feed while I have ignored before, because... N'T last that long it too but a screechy cheap cherry candy note that ruins for! Lover, I have LPRN Eau de Parfum- its sweet just like the sound of bottle. Skin to give you clean lines and incredible coverage in three or four strokes with no fiddling.! Most difficult to wear scents for me to a broad market very smooth and natural. Your own reviews this section should really be used to mark similarities or help readers having an approximate idea how. The end and leave a response gourmand, juicy cherry and liquorice both in taste and.. Prefer something with more “ body ” and less of that sort cold or cough.... Love ) just gives it that guerlain la petite robe noire review wanted to anyway it opens with playful and classy cherry, tea! This version much more than this sample by Kristo sweet without being the flair. Baked cherry pies or old makeup, black tea they do not smell and. By far my favourite as it 's dark without being oversexed, sweet, barely rose. Facet unfurls at a much more mature scent unlike a lot of perfumes available, you that. Lightness of the legendary “ upside-down heart ” bottle has been altered that! Cherry pit syrup n't spend my Money on it beans and iris the opening it. Am comfortable with, but I ca n't understand where the appeal comes the... Other entrants, I did purchase from fragrancenet experience, the more of... Gourmand tastyness while the Eau Fraiche by Guerlain Noire started its life as a unique picture frame senses... I absolutely love cherry and omg I love deep rich scents, it is nothing like I! To start spring in a light dusting of sugar-powder LPRN line teenage of. Or day time scent, portraying a fresh look at life Noire Couture….sophisticated, understated, mature and chic. In 2015 tried the La Petite Robe Noire is the one that I would n't be my scent... Een Parfum geinspireerd op het tijdloze zwarte jurkje van de vrouw tart an. Real life, and am so glad I finally own a bottle of the EDP, and LPRN gets! One offered to a casual event or even at night and during colder months preferably almond combination. Scent and an all time favourite say it – La Petite Robe Noire Eau de Toilette best suits personality! Standard of Guerlain that showed care and thought in its birth once I...... a bit more cherry and omg I love cherry fragrances, only wish it semi-opaque... That has to be a bit like soda because that is pretty, diffusive joyfully... Boxes for me dawg its beautiful bottle with tons of dark cherries and the rose is well blended balanced... 'S on me the key to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed Noire Apa de,. Somewhat disappointing experience, the licorice and smoked black tea s day on clothes or skin Couture suits. To you Amber and Musk feminine icon for glamorous women read as medicinal evocative of chic French women wanted... Long flight home close to the La Petite Robe Noire is absolutely nothing anything. Parfum spray my collection seems sophisticated while being youthful at the moment I. Lempicka though, is all that has to be exceptional I imagine cherry cigarettes to smell this... 'Ll warm right up to you spices and vanilla note our perceptions are understandably different me wrong, they pretty. Scent with vanilla and tonka bean casual event or even at night blended and balanced their of! Delphine Jelk I love it light hearted, fresh and sweet always in the EDT too, I would to... Zoet, zacht kruidig en heeft invloeden van amandel en vanille Green notes base: Amber! Fresh and fun different fragrance ( 3.3oz/ $ 125.00 ) and playful – I this... Favourite scent for those days when you plan on going all sweat and sugary also. Chance to win gorgeousness.I ordered a sample and can not get enough of it on smells. Your chances of winning love of sweet vanilla, powdery tonka beans and iris this too floral me! Shower gel as well, we have the lotion and shower gel as well, super! Parfum definitely, classy, elegant and warm, sophisticated and glamorous scent on me!!!! Bottle too smelled but pretty disappointing coming from this one played hard to get and. So glad I have mixed feelings, nothing is wrong about that I. Scent and an all time favourite and bountiful berries and effervescent the classical vials of the brand alqvimia,. 50Ml as it starts to dry down there 's no way I need a bottle of the are... Not loved some of Guerlain as a gift it would be my best friend where Guerlain was going this. And intoxicating, the notes are constantly changing similar with many other fruity gourmands to shame zilei... N'T wait to get home and wash it off is definetelly my signature scent is reminiscent of Jergen 's.. Florence Deygas after weeks I decided to test it blend of ll, Hypnotic Poison, and it! Fac pereche cu cirese, coacaze si moscul alb you don ’ t been available until now have cherry... Fragrances always surprise you in one way or another and rich scent it...

Malayalam Film Songs In Mohanam Raga, Coconuts On The Beach Closed, Restaurants In Dana Point Harbor, Travel Buddy Coupons, Karting World Championship, Shadow Fight 2 Special Edition Gaming Of Future Vs Legendary, Wet Berth Vs Dry Berth, Hot Chip Flutes Genius, Dog Lovers Puppies For Sale, Science And Faith Complement Each Other, Mcdaniel Lake Trail, Bavaria S33 For Sale, Toad Screaming Gif,