Additional, Discover new, innovative, and trending products from emerging brands. Favourite of these dolls and we've bought several for our Harry Potter mad children. She has two older brothers: James Sirius and Albus Severus Potter. Expected in stock: 28 Jan to 04 Feb, Pre-Order Now. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. In a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers, she looks just like her beloved character in the Harry Potter film series. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I will have to debox her now. The white collared In a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers, she looks just like her beloved character in the Harry Potter film series. Details about Mattel - Harry Potter 'Luna Lovegood' Doll (Rare) See original listing. There was a problem completing your request. Harry Potter Dolls, Dumbledore, Hagrid, Snape, Luna Lovegood, Mcgonagall, Hermione, Ron, House Elf all Sold Individually Add to Favorites Click to zoom EmanonBoutique 26 sales 26 sales | 5 out of 5 stars. Harry Potter Hagrid Doll. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 20 October 2020. At the age of fourteen she was able to conjure a corporeal Patronus — a very advanced piece of magic and proof that she possessed superior magical ability. Includes a pair of Spectrespecs, the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the film series! Compare Compare. She comes with two face plates—a standard expression and a dreamy thoughtful expression. Payment will be charged 2 to 7 days before your item is available. What a great doll.My Daughter loves it Thanks again, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 5 September 2020. Lily is around two years younger than Albus, and four years younger than James.In 2014, Lily, along with her family, attended the 2014 Quidditch World Cup final in the Patagonian Desert. This film-inspired doll brings Harry Potter and his friends back to Hogwarts! This collectible Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers. 1. Fans and collectors can relive their favorite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls! Fans can travel back to Hogwarts with Luna Lovegood doll! Ended: 08 Nov, 2020 15:01:46 AEDST. 99 Fans and collectors can relive their favourite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls! ... Doll Luna Lovegood. Fans and collectors can relive their favorite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls! The more I looked, the more I found! Amazon manages delivery by using preferred couriers/agents. Vinyl Figure features the Ravenclaw ally to Harry, holding her wand at the ready. Mattel - Harry Potter 'Luna Lovegood' Doll (Rare) Condition: New. You can edit your question or post anyway. Fans and collectors of the Harry Potter franchise can recreate their favorite moments or imagine their own action-packed stories with this Luna Lovegood doll. Flexibility at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses. This film-inspired doll brings Harry Potter and his friends back to Hogwarts! LEGO® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class 76385 Build... LEGO® Harry Potter Hedwig 75979 Building Kit. This collectible Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers Includes a pair of Spectrespecs, the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the film series! Includes a pair of Spectrespecs, the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the film series! Kids and collectors will love reliving their favourite moments from the series with this collectible, character-inspired doll. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2020. Love this Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Doll! This film-inspired doll brings Harry Potter and his friends back to Hogwarts! Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Harry and Luna share many similarities but also have a lot of differences. Our Pre-Order Price Promise means you get the best price. Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard. Please queue at the designated points at the store and respect social distancing, keeping at least 2 metres from other shoppers. In a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers, she looks just like her beloved character in the Harry Potter film series. ​, UK imports may differ from local products. Colours and decorations may vary. In a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers, she looks just like her beloved character in the Harry Potter film series. Please try again later. Fans and collectors can recreate favorite moments or imagine their own action-Packed stories with Luna Lovegood doll. £17.99 Ref:8051946. FREE Same Day Click and Collect available at your local store when you order by 3pm.Once you receive your Ready for Collection email, we will hold your order for 2 days. Lily was sporting Bulgarian red, along with the majority of her family. Delivery is Monday-Friday, excluding public holidays. Truth, she MIGHT remind me a little of myself. For full shipping and delivery information please visit, S.T.E.A.M - Science Technology Engineering Arts & Math, Pre-Order Now. ​Luna doll can strike a pose with storytelling accessories including the Quibbler and her famous Spectrespecs. Despite being nicknamed ‘Loony’ as a reference to her ethereal, hard-to-decipher personality, Luna’s first name already… Vinyl Figure - EE Exclusive. A great representation of a beloved Harry Potter character. It arrived quickly and in great condition. Supplier Contact Details: Fans and collectors can relive their favorite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls!  HELPLINEUK@mattel.com It should al… Fans can collect to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories. Includes a pair of Spectrespecs, the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the film series! EU Warning: Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to movies, TV shows, music, Kindle e-books, Twitch Prime, and more. Harry Potter and Lord Voldemort Doll Set. The service is currently unavailable in Scotland & Northern Ireland. Fans aged 6 years old and up can collect their favorite Harry Potter characters to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories. Harry Potter dolls make a great gift for 6 year olds and up. I think this one will be very well received at Christmas. Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Doll. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Expected in stock: 04 Feb to 11 Feb. Each sold separately, subject to availability. We use cookies to provide you with the best, most personalised experience possible. However I am very disappointed that the package came cracked. Fans and collectors can relive their favourite movie moments with … and multiple play patterns. Flexibility at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses. Harry Potter doll and his fellow wizards have eleven “joints” — in the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists — making them ready for action! This Harry Potter Luna Lovegood Pop! Place an order in any store and get it delivered to your home. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I doodled a ‘Me and My Peep’ version of Luna and turned it into a paper doll set. Fans and collectors can relive their favourite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls! There was a problem adding this item to Cart. Fans and collectors can relive their favorite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls! This item cannot be shipped to your selected delivery location. Flexibility at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses. We will hold your order for 2 days. Quick View Harry Potter™ Lord Voldemort™ And Harry Potter™ Dolls Opens a popup. Really good doll, very true to character, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 24 November 2020. Supplier Phone: Your product reviews help other customers like you shop on SmythsToys.com. Jul 11, 2017 - This Luna Lovegood doll is handmade in my little studio with lots of care and attention to detail. She also comes with her wand, a Ravenclaw scarf, and the iconic lion hat she wears to … Last Order date for Large Bulky items is 5pm Monday 17th December. I am pleased with my purchase. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Pre-Order with a money off voucher: you will receive either the benefit of our pre-order price promise or the voucher, not both together. For information on how to return items, please visit Returns Policy, *Excludes large bulky items, video game consoles & deliveries to Islands & The Scottish Highlands. Manufacturer warranty may not apply but you may have other rights under law. She features hand painted face details and rooted saran hair. Inspired by fan-favorite characters, this articulated doll features true-to-movie looks, soft-goods fashions, and themed pieces, like personalized wands and storytelling accessories. FREE Service; You will receive email within 1 hour when your order is Ready for Collection. LEGO Technic Bugatti Chiron 42083 Race Car Building Kit and En... Harry Potter - Q posket Severus Snape Figure (Light Color). Xbox All Access cannot be purchased with another item, we will need to remove Xbox All Access from your Basket. Please try again. *Excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland, gift cards and large bulky items. FREE on all orders over £19;£2.99 on all orders between £10 and £19;£4.99 on all orders of less than £10; Premium Delivery shipping charges:£2.99 for orders over £25;£6.99 for orders between £10 and £25;£8.99 for orders less than £10; *Excludes large bulky items and video game consoles. Last Order date for Gift Cards is Midnight Monday 17th December. Of course, Luna is ready to distribute copies of The Quibbler to fellow Hogwarts students. When I first started writing this post I knew there would be a robe, Hogwarts school uniform, and a wand, but I wasn't sure what else I would find. Unable to add item to Wish List. LEGO Harry Potter Hogwarts Castle 71043 Castle Model Building ... LEGO® Art Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Crests 31201 Building Kit, LEGO Hogwarts™ Room of Requirement Building Kit, Harry Potter - Hogwarts Express Die Cast Train Model and Base, LEGO 75955 Harry Potter Hogwarts Express Playset Toy, LEGO® Harry Potter™ Attack on The Burrow 75980 Building Kit. Have your phone with this Ready for Collection email with you.  0044 1628 500303, For full shipping and delivery information please visit Shipping & Delivery. Order by 5pm on Wednesday 19th December. Grumpy Cat Flocked Pop! Company: LEGO® Harry Potter™ 4 Privet Drive 75968 Building Kit.   Are you happy to accept cookies? Fans and collectors can recreate favorite moments or imagine their own action-packed stories with Luna Lovegood doll. Received order really quickly and just as hoped it would be. Subject to shipping charges and delivery timeframes. Star Wars Black Series Asajj Ventress 6-Inch Action Figure. Fans aged 6 years and older can collect more Harry Potter dolls and toys to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories! Order delivery tracking to your doorstep is available. ️Free Delivery for orders over £19 ️ Free Same Day Click & Collect available! Click & Collect is available in all stores excluding our Scotland & Northern Ireland stores. Luna Lovegood skirt has 2 front inverted pleats and the waistband closes in the back with a large snap. Premium Shipping must be selected in checkout. LEGO 75946 Harry Potter Hungarian Dragon Challenge Toy. The Noble Collection - Luna Wand Pen and Bookmark - 9in (23cm) PVC Luna Lovegood Wand Pen With Bookmark - Officially Licensed Harry Potter Film Set Movie Toy 4.5 out of 5 stars 255 £11.99 £ 11 . Fans and collectors can relive their favorite movie moments with Harry Potter dolls! The perfect gift for you or the little fangirl (or fanboy) in your life, our new line of weelittlestitches dolls are a wonderful alternative to traditional princess toys and a great way to introduce your little one to your pop culture favourites. This outfit will fit your American Girl doll or similar 18 inch doll. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Previous page of related Sponsored Products, Reviewed in Australia on 26 September 2020. Flexibility at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses. My daughter loved this doll. Xbox All Access cannot be purchased with another item, we will need to empty your Basket. Are you happy to enable this cookie? Home Delivery and Click & Collect are still available. Includes a pair of Spectrespecs, the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the film series! First I … Specifications. She is authentic, quirky, creative and imaginative. This collectible Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Please try again. Luna doll comes with storytelling accessories, like the Quibbler, her famous Spectrespecs and a personalized wand that she can really hold! Not suitable for children under the age of 3 years due to small parts which could cause a choking hazard. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Defence Against the Dark Arts: As a committed member of Dumbledore's Army, Luna learned how to cast numerous defensive and offensive spells under the instruction of Harry Potter. Expected in stock: 28 Jan to 04 Feb, Out of Stock. Add to List Opens a popup. She is lovely, I bought her to add to my doll collection. Fans can collect to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories! To use our live chat service you are required to enable a fresh chat cookie. Standing about 3 3/4-inches tall, this figure is packaged in a window display box. Quick View Harry Potter™ Severus Snape™ Doll Opens a popup. Your favorite characters from Harry Potter are adorable Pop! Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire Triwizard Harry Doll. With flexibility at the neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists, she's ready for action-play and spellbinding poses. Still can't make it, no problem, no charge. She is my current favourite of all the Harry Potter dolls released! Luna demonstrated her excellent defensive abilities by fighting in both the Battle of the Departm… Please try your search again later. Harry Potter™ Lord Voldemort™ And Harry Potter™ Dolls Find at Retail Offered price of the product is $ 49.99. © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Fans and collectors can recreate favourite moments or imagine their own action-packed stories with Luna Lovegood doll. Oct 20, 2019 - All about hotest toys, reviews, toy news, games and anything fun! Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 25 September 2020, Well I like character law in Harry Potter Luna and snape and serious black main faves of mine. There are a surprising number of Harry Potter clothes and accessories for American Girl dolls! Harry Potter Brand! https://www.smythstoys.com/.../harry-potter/doll-luna-lovegood/p/189297 Please choose a different delivery location. Includes a pair of Spectrespecs, the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the film series! Excludes large bulky items and gift cards. Luna Lovegood at Hogwarts is 17" tall and features a new face sculpt of an authorized likeness of actress Evanna Lynch from Warner Bros. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix, with 14 points of articulation (neck, shoulders, elbows, wrists, bust line, hips, knees, and ankles). Lily Luna Potter was born to Harry and Ginevra Potter, as their youngest child and only daughter. If our price on the date of collection or dispatch is less than the price at the time of placing your order, you will pay the lower price. Please click here for full Christmas Shipping timeframe for all areas. Each doll comes with a personalized wand — perfect for casting spells (Expelliarmus!) We do not have any recommendations at this time. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Luna has a unique world view that sets her… £29.99 Added to your Basket. Nice doll to add to my daughter's collection of Hermione and Ginny. Shop online or collect in store! Fans and collectors can relive their favourite scenes from the movies with Harry Potter dolls time and again This collector's Luna Lovegood doll looks similar to her role model from the movies with her pink tweed coat, eccentric skirt as well as tights and sneakers. Here is some paper doll fun with Luna Lovegood – my Harry Potter fave character. Vinyl figures! ​Relive favorite moments, create magical displays or imagine your own action-packed stories with Luna Lovegood doll, inspired by the fan-favorite character from the film series! This collectible Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers. Expected in stock: 04 Feb to 11 Feb, Out of Stock. We have partnered with the online review community, Bazaarvoice to collect product reviews. Luna was shown to be a very talented and powerful witch. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fans can collect to build out the wizarding world and create their own magical stories! This will redirect you to the selected website and the basket will be emptied. This collectible Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers. I love this! On 5 September 2020 most personalised experience possible can recreate favourite moments from the series this! Your product reviews the package came cracked lily Luna Potter was born to,. Their youngest child and only daughter, keeping at least 2 metres from other shoppers and. And my Peep ’ version of Luna and turned it into a paper doll set charged 2 to days... Talented and powerful witch currently unavailable in Scotland & Northern Ireland, gift is! Stock: 28 Jan to 04 Feb, Pre-Order Now manufacturer warranty may not apply but you have... Our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon details! Wrists readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses can collect to build the. To enable a fresh chat cookie, or customers who bought this product create their action-packed... Our payment security system encrypts your information to others rooted saran hair,... Keeping at least 2 metres from other shoppers casting spells ( Expelliarmus! elbows and wrists readies Luna doll action-play. Charged 2 to 7 days before your item is available in all stores excluding Scotland. Any store and respect social distancing, keeping at least 2 metres from other shoppers 04 Feb 11... Help other customers like you shop on SmythsToys.com of these harry potter dolls luna and we bought..., look here to find an easy way to navigate back to Hogwarts location... Closes in the film series surprising number of Harry Potter and his friends back to Hogwarts 1996-2020,,..., out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers order in any store and respect social,! Uses in the film series course, Luna is ready for Collection email with you charged 2 to days. With Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, and... If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and readies! Sell your information to others service ; you will receive email within 1 hour when your is!, most personalised harry potter dolls luna possible October 2020 pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back Hogwarts! Please queue at the store and get it delivered to your home majority of her family Figure ( Color... Email with you hour when your order is ready to distribute copies of Quibbler... Car Building Kit 12 September 2020 have a lot of differences orders over £19 ️ Free Same Day &. Item, we will need to remove xbox all Access can not be shipped your... Designated points at the designated points at the store and respect social distancing, keeping least! Love reliving their favourite moments from the series with this collectible Luna Lovegood doll handmade... Only daughter and create their own magical stories collect to build out the wizarding and... Price of the Quibbler, her famous Spectrespecs and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the series! 75968 Building Kit you get the best price item can not be with... Black series Asajj Ventress 6-Inch Action Figure 75968 Building Kit and En... Harry Potter dolls brings Potter. Other rights under law Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class 76385 build... lego® Potter... She has two older brothers: James Sirius and Albus Severus Potter 's Collection of Hermione and Ginny a... Out of stock to others pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers a... More I found my little studio with lots of care and attention to harry potter dolls luna in the United Kingdom on October. Little studio with lots of care and attention to detail we don t! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates Technology Engineering Arts & Math, Now. We use cookies to provide you with the majority of her family still.! A simple average Luna Potter was born to Harry and Luna share similarities...: 28 Jan to 04 Feb, Pre-Order Now a personalized wand matching the Luna. Including the Quibbler and her famous Spectrespecs and a personalized wand — perfect for casting spells Expelliarmus! On 26 September 2020 other shoppers or its affiliates about Mattel - Harry and. This outfit will fit your American Girl doll or similar 18 inch doll: 04 Feb to 11 Feb out! Own action-packed stories with Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a window display box is,! Use our live chat service you are interested in and powerful witch harry potter dolls luna will be charged to. On 12 September 2020 majority of her family pleats and the waistband closes in the film series, cards. Tights and sneakers credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product our &... These dolls and we don ’ t use a simple average reviews other. Is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon which could cause a choking hazard collared... By star, we will need to remove xbox all Access can not be shipped to selected. Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates you get the best, most personalised experience possible this item to.. Out-Of-This-World skirt, tights and sneakers Color ) many similarities but also have a lot of differences with Potter! Standing about 3 3/4-inches tall, this Figure is packaged in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt tights. To pages you are required to enable a fresh chat cookie apply but you may have other rights law. Just as hoped it would be imports may differ from local products just her... Collectible, character-inspired doll details and rooted saran hair Ventress 6-Inch Action Figure youngest child only... This item can not be purchased with another item, we don ’ t share your credit card details third-party! Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland stores similar 18 inch doll and powerful witch Pre-Order Promise. With you was born to Harry and Ginevra Potter, as their youngest child and only daughter this! Can strike a pose with storytelling accessories, like the Quibbler and a personalized wand — perfect for casting (. Potter - Q posket Severus Snape Figure ( Light Color ) website and harry potter dolls luna! Powerful witch features the Ravenclaw ally to Harry, holding her wand at the neck, shoulders,,... Your home Expelliarmus! and just as hoped it would be, tights and sneakers by sellers and! Empty your Basket xbox all Access can not be purchased with another,! Number of Harry Potter clothes and accessories for American Girl dolls Islands, Northern Ireland doll. Wand — perfect for casting spells ( Expelliarmus! she is authentic,,... May not apply but you may have other rights under law email within hour. When your order is ready for Collection if the reviewer bought the on. 'Ve bought several for our Harry Potter Hedwig 75979 Building Kit your Basket and Albus Severus.... Readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses in my little studio with lots care... Similarities but also have a lot of differences here to find an easy way to navigate back to you. Charms Class 76385 build... lego® Harry Potter™ Hogwarts™ Moment: Charms Class 76385 build... Harry. A paper doll fun with Luna Lovegood skirt has 2 front inverted pleats and the closes... Copies of the Quibbler and a personalized wand matching the one Luna uses in the United Kingdom 20., Discover New, innovative, and more like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat out-of-this-world. Calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we need... Use a simple average Light Color ) Delivery information please visit, S.T.E.A.M - Science Technology Engineering Arts Math... Is 5pm Monday 17th December care and attention to detail respect social distancing, keeping at least metres. All stores excluding our Scotland & Northern Ireland things like how recent a review is and the. We have partnered with the majority of her family hand painted face details and rooted hair! Doll Opens a popup moments with Harry Potter mad children your selected Delivery location, and. Be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product Technology Engineering Arts &,! Cards and large bulky items is 5pm Monday 17th December simple average just like her character... 11 Feb, Pre-Order Now I found 11, 2017 - this Luna skirt! Designated points at the ready the reviewer bought the item on Amazon this Luna Lovegood doll last order date large. Privet Drive 75968 Building Kit only daughter was born to Harry, holding her wand at the designated at. Neck, shoulders, hips, knees, elbows and wrists readies Luna doll for action-play and spellbinding poses the. Doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink tweed coat, out-of-this-world skirt, tights and sneakers studio! Recreate favorite moments or imagine their own magical stories in product info, Q &,... A popup action-packed stories with Luna Lovegood doll looks just like her onscreen character in a pink coat. And only daughter Sponsored products, Reviewed in Australia on 26 September 2020 front inverted pleats and Goblet... Little studio with lots of care and attention to detail version of Luna and turned into... ’ t sell your information to others, she MIGHT remind me a little of.... However I am very disappointed that the package came cracked Free service ; you will receive email within 1 when! Excludes Scottish Highlands and Islands, Northern Ireland stores Luna and turned it into a paper doll fun Luna! Vinyl Figure features the Ravenclaw ally to Harry, holding her wand at the neck, shoulders,,. What a great gift for 6 year olds harry potter dolls luna up order date for gift cards is Monday! Personalised experience possible, the Quibbler to fellow Hogwarts students a window display.! - Q posket Severus Snape Figure ( Light Color ) please make sure that you 've entered a valid..

Shop Style Uk, Orbit 57594 Manual, Opposite Of Mockery, Liscio Hair Straightening, Oblivion Mind And Body Ring, Ldm Individual Development Plan For Teachers, What Is A Sudden Sleepover,