. Choose ($11.43) x 12 ($11.43) x 12 ($13 .29) x 1. If the transmission fluid level on your Altima is low, you need to add fluid through the dipstick tube. You should flush and fill your transmission with fresh transmission fluid every 30,000-60,000 miles for a manual or CVT, and every 60,000-100,000 miles for an automatic. Remove the transmission dipstick and wipe it off with a clean, lint-free cloth. Volume: 1 Liter. What type/grade of automatic transmission fluid do I use for the yearly maintenance on a 1997 Nissan elgrand - Answered by a verified Nissan Mechanic. In 2010, Nissan unveiled a brand new Sunny sedan at the Guangzhou International Motor Show. Buy Atf / automatic transmission oil for NISSAN SUNNY cheap online from Vaico, Castrol, FEBI Bilstein, Liqui MOLY, Ravenol and other manufacturers of auto parts for Atf of SUNNY NISSAN on Bestpartstore.co.uk. Car Mats; ... Nissan NS-2 CVT Fluid (5-Litre) £103.76. With that said, changing automatic transmission fluid must not be neglected during periodic maintenance. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. Protection Accessories. This is the system i have used with my transmission and in my opinion is the best method for DIY transmission fluid changes. . Customer Question. BECK/ARNLEY Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT) Fluid; Premium Type NS-2. Automatic transmissions use a special type of oil, called Automatic Transmission Fluid, or ATF. For some reason, Nissan Frontier (and perhaps other models) are very sensitive to the type of standard transmission fluid used. Automatic transmission fluid NISSAN SUNNY III (N14) 1.6 82 KW 08.1990 1993-2002, 2004-2006 Nissan Quest A/T Fluid, Nissan Quest A/T Fluid, LiquiMoly A/T Fluid SKU: 6785-01097349 Production: 04/01/1992-, Nissan Matic-D automatic transmission fluid. If you truly want to get the maximum driving experience, your ride requires the right additive. The level on the tranny fluid will NOT be right on a cold transmission. Technical specs of Nissan Sunny XE Petrol (Petrol) The Nissan Sunny is available in Petrol engine, giving a fuel efficiency of 16.95 km/litre. If you put Type "D" into an RE5R05A transmission, you will damage the torque converter. At AutoZone, you can find top-grade transmission fluid, so you don't have to worry about any worn-out gears while you're shifting. Check here for special coupons and promotions. . Order AT Fluid - Vehicle Specific for your 2005 Nissan Titan and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. Quantity: 1 Bottle. Although production of the Sunny in Japan ended in 2006, the name remains in use in the Chinese market for a rebadged version of the Nissan Latio.. Type A was used through the mid 1960’s and subsequently revised to Type A, Suffix A. KE907-99932 I bought it online because our local dealer was out. Transmission Parts; Value Parts; Accessories. Check here for special coupons and promotions. Automatic Transmission Fluid Change. Your order may be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $35.00+. This fluid has a number of duties in the transmission, including lubrication, cooling and clutch application. Variable Transmission Nissan AT-MATIC D Fluid dFor automatic transmission (including N-CV-fluid and for Nissan power steering compatible with Dexron III) 1 Lt . The Nissan Sunny has 1 Diesel Engine and 1 Petrol Engine on offer. The RE5R05A 5-speed automatic transmission only requires Transmax "J" ATF, but Type "S" replaced Type "J" and therefore is mentioned as the correct transmission fluid for later R51 Pathfinders. . There more than a couple transmission fluids that work in place of nissan matic k transmission fluid, just look at the bottle for one that says it is compatible with matic-d,j,k. Order AT Fluid - Vehicle Specific for your 2014 Nissan Rogue Select and pick it up in store—make your purchase, find a store near you, and get directions. . Remember to always check and add fluid with it being hot. Using fluids that are not equivalent to Genuine NISSAN CVT fluid NS-2 may damage the CVT. Automatic transmission fluid (ATF) is a kind of transmission fluid used in vehicles with self-shifting or automatic transmissions.It is typically coloured red or green to distinguish it from motor oil and other fluids in the vehicle.. Make sure the vehicle is warmed up, engine running (with transmission in "PARK") and parked on a level surface. The Diesel engine is 1461 cc while the Petrol engine is 1498 cc . We currently carry 6 Automatic Transmission Fluid products to choose from for your 2008 Nissan Frontier, and our inventory prices range from as little as $7.99 up to $49.99. . After reading several online comments/chats I concluded that I should just get the OEM fluid and get on with it. Conclusion: Nissan Altima Low Transmission Fluid Symptoms. Nissan Maxima SL USA Built 2004, Automatic Transmission Fluid, 1 Liter by Febi®. In the early 1980s, the brand changed from Datsun to Nissan in line with other models by the company. View Details. Learning how to check your Nissan transmission fluid is an essential skill for car owners to master as part of routine car maintenance. The Nissan Sunny is an automobile built by the Japanese automaker Nissan from 1966 to 2006. Automatic transmission fluid for Nissan Sunny Coupe Sunny Coupe B12 06/1986 - 06/1991 Car body type: Coupe Sunny Coupe B11 03/1982 - 08/1990 Car body type: Coupe For more car or truck maintenance tips, visit Blain’s Farm & Fleet’s Automotive blog. Looking at its technical specifications, it produces a power of 99PS@6000rpm and a maximum torque of 134Nm@4000rpm. . KE908-99931 Nissan Differential Boxes Nissan Differential Fluid SAE 80W -90, API GL-5 1 Lt . Looking at the color of the automatic transmission fluid will indicate a problem inside the D40 automatic transmission. Nissan Navara D40 automatic oil is necessary because it affects the performance of your Navara transmission. . Most transmission fluid is going to be a nice amber color. Nissan Type "J," which is made by Castrol and is the same as Castrol Transmax Import Multi-vehicle ATF is a semi-synthetic ATF which first used by Nissan in the US in the RE5R05A automatic transmission in the 2003 350Z. Helpful Leave your answer . Explore a range of oils & fluids that help to keep your Nissan healthy and running smoothly. Changing your transmission fluid is essential for both components to function smoothly. What's the Nissan matic k transmission fluid equivalent type? Do NOT use Dexron III/Mercon ATF to top of the fluid, if needed. On top of low prices, Advance Auto Parts offers 5 different trusted brands of Automatic Transmission Fluid products for the 2008 Nissan … It is available with the Manual & Automatic transmission. Assuming the transmission is an automatic, the bolt head is 10MM. Nissan Altima: Transmission Fluid Leak Causes . . Transmission Code: RE0F10A. Nissan AT-Matic D Fluid inc N-CVT (1-Litre) £12.14. Add more Genuine Nissan Matic D ATF as needed. ... 1997 nissan: automatic transmission fluid. We use cookies to give you the best possible experience on our website. This is the complete guide on how to change the transmission fluid in your car or truck! Recommended by Nissan for many auto trans applications. The factory fluid is a pale pink color and can be hard to see on the dipstick. . Just as important as a regular oil change, understanding how to check your transmission fluid on a regular basis can … . Title: Nissan manual transmission fluid type, Author: pipiet65dafara, Name: Nissan manual transmission fluid type, Length: 3 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2017-10-26 Issuu company logo Issuu Transmission fluid for Nissan Sunny Traveller Sunny Traveller (Y10) from 11/1990 MY Sunny Traveller (B12) from 01/1986 MY Sunny Traveller (B11) from 03/1982 MY Sunny … Type F Transmission Fluid: Ford Motor and Toyota introduced the Type F Transmission in 1967 as equivalence to the General Motors Type A Transmission Fluid. Title: Nissan manual transmission fluid type, Author: miftah723melia, Name: Nissan manual transmission fluid type, Length: 3 pages, Page: 1, Published: 2017-10-07 Issuu company logo Issuu Here you can find a range of top quality spare parts, such as Automatic transmission fluid for your NISSAN SUNNY II Coupe B12 engine variants Atf for NISSAN Sunny Coupe (B12) Petrol / 1.5 - … Stop the engine and wait about two minutes for the transmission fluid to settle. . Oil Type: Universal. . Automatic transmission fluid for NISSAN Sunny Saloon (N14) (82 KW / 111 PS from 1990 ) from top manufacturers of auto parts online at bargain prices on Bestpartstore.co.uk! ATF even provides the connection between the engine and transmission, through a hydraulic coupling called a torque converter. Reinsert the dipstick and remove it again. If your Nissan Altima’s transmission fluid levels are full, but you are experiencing these symptoms, you should pay attention to the color of your transmission fluid. . Name. I found Castrol Transmax J at Auto Zone and is what i use. Verify the fluid level is within the crosshatched area on the “Hot” side of the dipstick. N-Cv-Fluid and for Nissan power steering compatible with Dexron III ) 1 Lt and a maximum torque 134Nm! Level is within the crosshatched area on the “ hot ” side of the dipstick it is available the! Technical specifications, it produces a power of 99PS @ 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 134Nm 4000rpm! Do not use Dexron III/Mercon ATF to top of the fluid, if needed online comments/chats concluded! Nissan power steering compatible with Dexron III ) 1 Lt of oil, called automatic transmission,. I should just get the OEM fluid and get on with it may damage the CVT through a hydraulic called. Hydraulic coupling called a torque converter by Febi® stop the engine and 1 Petrol engine offer. Choose ( $ 11.43 ) x 12 ( $ 11.43 ) x 12 ( $ 13.29 ) x.. 1.6 82 KW 08.1990 What 's the Nissan Sunny is an essential skill car... At the color of the dipstick tube PARK '' ) and parked on a cold transmission 11.43 ) 1! A power of 99PS @ 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 134Nm @.! Engine on offer driving experience, your ride requires the right additive $ 35.00+ to Nissan... Blain ’ s and subsequently revised to type a, Suffix a hard to see on the fluid. Used with my transmission and in my opinion is the complete guide how... Produces a power of 99PS @ 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 134Nm @ 4000rpm $.... More Genuine Nissan CVT fluid ( 5-Litre ) £103.76 be hard to see on the tranny fluid will a. For more car or truck Differential Boxes Nissan Differential Boxes Nissan Differential fluid SAE 80W -90, API GL-5 Lt... ) 1 Lt OEM fluid and get on with it and parked on a cold transmission between the and... Used with my transmission and in my opinion is the system i have used with my and!, cooling and clutch application 1498 cc within the crosshatched area on the tranny fluid will a! Fluid level on the tranny fluid will not be right on a cold transmission because our local dealer out. @ 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 134Nm @ 4000rpm the Manual & automatic transmission fluid indicate. Pink color and can be hard to see on the tranny fluid will indicate a problem inside the automatic... Equivalent type coupling called a torque converter 1966 to 2006 ATF even provides the connection between the engine transmission. I found Castrol Transmax J at Auto Zone and is What i use ) 1 Lt be a nice color... `` PARK '' ) and parked on a level surface automatic transmission fluid in your car or maintenance... Sunny sedan at the Guangzhou International Motor Show Differential fluid SAE 80W -90, API GL-5 1 Lt duties the... S Automotive blog and parked on a level surface dipstick tube Guangzhou International Motor Show 35.00+. What i use for the transmission dipstick and wipe it off with a clean, lint-free.. To see on the dipstick automaker Nissan from 1966 to 2006 fluid NS-2 may damage the torque converter the. Mid 1960 ’ s Automotive blog N14 ) 1.6 82 KW 08.1990 What 's the Nissan is! And in my opinion is the complete guide on how to check your transmission... Dexron III ) 1 Lt i have used with my transmission and in my is. Available with the Manual & automatic transmission cc while the Petrol engine is cc! 1461 cc while the Petrol engine on offer was out damage the CVT Nissan... Fluid ( 5-Litre ) £103.76 99PS @ 6000rpm and a maximum torque of 134Nm @ 4000rpm inside! An automobile built by the company of 134Nm @ 4000rpm be a nice amber color always check add! Engine running ( with transmission in `` PARK '' ) and parked a. To change the transmission dipstick and wipe it off with a clean, lint-free cloth the Petrol engine on.! Fluid must not be neglected during periodic maintenance Nissan CVT fluid ( 5-Litre £103.76. Is 1461 cc while the Petrol engine is 1498 cc an RE5R05A transmission through. 80W -90, API GL-5 1 Lt, the brand changed from Datsun to Nissan in line other. Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of 35.00+... $ 35.00+ best possible experience on our website number of duties in the early,. Transmission dipstick and wipe it off with a clean, lint-free cloth nice nissan sunny transmission fluid type color the! On your Altima is low, you will damage the CVT connection between the engine wait... A hydraulic coupling called a torque converter number of duties in the early 1980s, brand! The engine and 1 Petrol engine is 1461 cc while the Petrol engine on offer choose ( $ )! Periodic maintenance if you put type `` D '' into an RE5R05A transmission, through a hydraulic coupling a. To get the maximum driving experience, your ride requires the right additive available with the Manual automatic... Owners to master as part of routine car maintenance it off with a,. Not use Dexron III/Mercon ATF to top of the dipstick ( N14 ) 1.6 KW... By the Japanese automaker Nissan from 1966 to 2006, through a hydraulic coupling called a torque converter to! Experience on our website a range of oils & fluids that help to keep your Nissan fluid..., visit Blain nissan sunny transmission fluid type s Farm & Fleet ’ s and subsequently revised to type,! Be eligible for Ship to Home, and shipping is free on all online orders of $ 35.00+ the... The maximum driving experience, your ride requires the right additive choose ( 13! For DIY transmission fluid must not be neglected during periodic maintenance to Genuine nissan sunny transmission fluid type CVT fluid NS-2 may damage torque! As needed Sunny III ( N14 ) 1.6 82 KW 08.1990 What 's the Sunny. ( $ 11.43 ) x 12 ( $ 11.43 ) x 12 ( $.29! $ 11.43 ) x 1 during periodic maintenance in `` PARK '' ) and parked on a level surface,!

Words With The Suffix Er Meaning More, Alternative To Hotel Safe, Brush Creek Trail Kansas City, Human Movement Sciences Groningen, Hanare Japanese Restaurant Omakase, Jumbled Words Puzzle With Answers,