Flights Vacation Rentals The solution was opening the windows but the sounds of traffic and carbon monoxide not so much!! See 127 traveler reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Olympic Hotel, ranked #111 of 165 hotels in Kyiv (Kiev) and rated 3 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Inexpensive and food is phenomenal! Royal Olympic, Athens: See 3,902 traveller reviews, 2,761 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Olympic, ranked #118 of 350 hotels in Athens and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Please see our partners for more details. There are more places to choose from in the Athens area. Guests can enjoy a rooftop bar, free breakfast, and an on-site restaurant during their stay. royal olympic athens, hotel royal olympic. The check-in help (girl with black hair) and heavy set old man, were a bit unfriendly. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The lighting was terrible, the television was small and channels were nonexistent (thank god that I brought my laptop). 111 spomedzi 165 hotely v Kyjeve so ziskom 3 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor. Located in the middle of everywhere with a superb breakfast buffet and stunning views. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The 264-room Royal Olympic Hotel is a classically designed luxury hotel set amid Athens' historic treasures. Oddly our room was an internal room too. The internet is not constant. Pricey, but I believe, worth it. Royal Olympic: Hotel Review - See 3,903 traveller reviews, 2,425 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Olympic at Tripadvisor. It had a pull up/down shade that covered it, which made us wonder where that hall behind it led, and if people came through there. Unfortunately that grandeur didn't extend to the room. I’d rather give the local shops my business. The room was awesome, breakfast amazing and Waiters were super-friendly. Are there opportunities to exercise at Royal Olympic? I was really feeling the radiant colors and sophisticated furnishing. The lobby is nice ( the ONLY THING that’s “nice” in the lobby is the lobby). Some of the more popular amenities offered include a rooftop bar, free wifi, and free breakfast. Acropolis, metro, National Park just around the corner; this hotel is absolutely worth the price tag. Flights Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. Reserva Royal Olympic, Atenas en Tripadvisor: 3.903 opiniones y 2.761 fotos de viajeros sobre el Royal Olympic, clasificado en el puesto nº.116 de 351 hoteles en Atenas. The 264 rooms, and especially the unique Athenian Panorama rooms with a breathtaking view over the temple of Zeus and other major sites of the city, the 18 state of the art meeting rooms, the roof garden restaurant & bar lying in front of the Acropolis, temple of Zeus and Lycabettus Hill, the swimming pool, create a luxurious and warm environment where personal touch, service and attention to every single detail are very well looked after.Should it be for leisure, corporate or MICE travelers, the Royal Olympic offers a unique and authentic Athenian experience that will remain unforgettable to each guest. And there’s a well equipped minibar - thanks for that. After our complete renovation that finished in 2009, the Royal Olympic was transformed to an art hotel very elegantly decorated and more important very well looked after in every detail. It was a dewminutes walk to the infamous Acropolis and bus stop. A Royal Olympic tárt karokkal várja Önt. So, since our purpose was to see Athens, I used this place for its purpose- to sleep, shower and sightsee easily. 116 af 351 hoteller i Athen og med bedømmelsen 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor. I was there to see Greece. Royal Olympic, Ateena: 3 903 hotelliarvostelua, 2 761 matkailijan valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia majoituspaikasta Royal Olympic, joka on sijalla 117/350 (hotellit) Ateenassa ja sijalla 4/5 Tripadvisorissa The 264-room Royal Olympic Hotel is a classically designed luxury hotel set amid Athens' historic treasures. See 128 traveller reviews, 131 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Olympic Hotel, ranked #111 of 165 hotels in Kyiv (Kiev) and rated 3 … Nice appearing property and great location, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Eleftherios Venizelos Intl Airport Hotels, Hotels near National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, Hotels near University of Indianapolis in Athens, Hotels near ALBA Graduate Business School, Hotels near Athens Graduate School of Management (AGSM), Hotels near Technological Educational Institute of Piraeus, Hotels near Technological Educational Institute of Athens. Royal Olympic Hotel, Kyjev: Recenzie hotela ( 128), neprikrášlené fotografie ( 131) od cestovateľov a skvelé ponuky pre zariadenie Royal Olympic Hotel, ktoré sa nachádza na mieste č. The staff speaks multiple languages, including English and Greek. It seem this hotel is happy to take bookings and your money, but this is where their interest in their guests ceases. The west coast of Peloponnese in Greece with the golden sand promises relaxation and serenity. The stunningly beautiful and tranquil 5* Royal Olympian Luxury & Spa resort, nestles in an idyllic beachfront location in Olympia. Across the street from the Temple of Zeus and a 12-minute walk to the Acropolis, the hotel is at the center of historic Athens. The Royal Olympic is a newly fully refurbished 5* hotel located just in the centre of Athens, at a walking distance from all major archaeological sites, points of interest and public transports of the city, and within easy reach to/from the airport. Royal Olympic, Athena: 3.903 Lihat ulasan wisatawan, 2.761 foto asli, dan penawaran menarik untuk Royal Olympic, yang diberi peringkat #119 dari 349 hotels hotel di … The 264 rooms, and especially the unique Athenian Panorama rooms with a breathtaking view over the temple of Zeus and other major sites of the city, the 18 state of the art meeting rooms, the roof garden restaurant & bar lying in front of the Acropolis, temple of Zeus and Lycabettus Hill, the swimming pool, create a luxurious and warm environment where personal touch, service and attention to every single detail are very well looked after.Should it be for leisure, corporate or MICE travelers, the Royal Olympic offers a unique and authentic Athenian experience that will remain unforgettable to each guest. Flights Vacation Rentals Small balcony facing the backyard, but not a bad view to Athens. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. In our room there was a really creepy stained glass window at the head of our bed that opened up toward the bed and from what we thought to be an alley, or unused hallway, but it creeped my husband and I out tremendously! I stayed in the smallest room class but on a European capital-scale it was big. But I honestly brushed that stuff off because that is a personal issue of theirs, not mine. While waiting for the room, we decided to leave our bags … Prices are provided by our partners, and reflect average nightly room rates, including taxes and fees that are fixed, known to our partners, and due at time of booking. Check in was efficient and staff were welcoming. The Royal Olympic is a newly fully refurbished 5* hotel located just in the centre of Athens, at a walking distance from all major archaeological sites, points of interest and public transports of the city, and within easy reach to/from the airport. Royal Olympic Hotel, Kiev: 128 hotelliarvostelua, 131 matkailijan valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia majoituspaikasta Royal Olympic Hotel, joka on sijalla 110/163 … The room included 1 king size bed, a small refrigerator, a good size bathroom though no heat (or air) and was cold, the hand-held shower was awkwardly placed and you got very familiar with the cord (obviously a retrofit and would have been better if they had just replumbed the shower stall). Royal Olympic, Athens: See 3,903 traveller reviews, 2,761 photos, and cheap rates for Royal Olympic, ranked #116 of 351 hotels in Athens and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. There are more places to choose from in the Athens area. Royal Olympic, Αθήνα: Δείτε 3.903 κριτικές ταξιδιωτών, 2.761 φωτογραφίες και μοναδικές προσφορές για Royal Olympic, με ταξινόμηση#116 από 351 ξενοδοχεία Αθήνα και βαθμολογία 4 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor. Les chambres du Royal Olympic sont équipées d'une télévision à écran plat, d'une climatisation et d'un minibar. Royal Olympic, Athen: Se 3.903 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 2.761 billeder og gode tilbud vedr. Az ideális luxus hotel megtalálása Athénban nem nehéz feladat. Royal Olympic Hotel, Κίεβο: Δείτε 128 κριτικές ταξιδιωτών, 131 φωτογραφίες και μοναδικές προσφορές για Royal Olympic Hotel, με ταξινόμηση#109 από 162 ξενοδοχεία … We recently stayed at Olympic Royal and were very impressed with the lobby, breakfast area and their staff. Royal Olympic: Royal Olympic Hotel in Athens - See 3,903 traveller reviews, 2,425 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Olympic at Tripadvisor. Bungalows and suites, surrounded by blooming gardens and dozens of pools form a beautiful kingdom of harmony and luxury. Just creepy!! Breakfast is in the better half of European hotel standard and my three dinners were in the upper quarter. Our room (512) was booked as an Executive Special. What are some restaurants close to Royal Olympic? A Royal Olympic vendégei könnyedén ellátogathatnak olyan nevezetességekhez, mint a Herod Atticus Odeon (0,6 km) és a Philopappos Hill (1,0 km), melyek Athén legnépszerűbb látnivalói közé tartoznak. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. How in the world is this considered 5 star or luxury???? Great view of the Acropolis and to Lycabettus hill. Helpful staff and clean rooms. Royal Olympic, placeret som nr. The Royal Olympic is a newly fully refurbished 5* hotel located just in the centre of Athens, at a walking distance from all major archaeological sites, points of interest and public transports of the city, and within easy reach to/from the airport. Nearby attractions include Acropolis Museum (0.3 km), Wine O'Clock (0.2 km), and Brettos Bar (0.5 km). Athens Royal Olympic Hotel is located in the heart of down town, about 40 minutes from the Airport. Hotel Review: Royal Olympic - See 3,903 traveller reviews, 2,425 photos, and cheap deals for Royal Olympic at Tripadvisor. I stayed in the Executive room which was really stylish, cozy and charmingly decorated with a notable Mediterranean theme. We got to the hotel much earlier than our check-in time which is supposed to be 3:00PM. Please see our partners for more details. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Agrémentez votre séjour à l'Hotel Royal Olympic d'une visite Herod Atticus Odeon (0,6 km) et Philopappos Hill (1,0 km), quelques-unes des meilleures attractions de Athènes. more. While it did overlook the pool, the direct view out of the window was of back of a structure which I believe houses the rooftop restaurant. It “resets” at 2:45 daily. Nokorsamreth Olympic Hotel, Phnom Penh: See traveller reviews, 3 candid photos, and great deals for Nokorsamreth Olympic Hotel, ranked #250 of 386 B&Bs / inns in Phnom Penh and rated 2 … Own or manage this property? This hotel embodies Greece : A really nice place, but quite worn out and desperately needing a renovation nobody can afford. Book Royal Olympic, Athens on Tripadvisor: See 3,903 traveller reviews, 2,761 candid photos, and great deals for Royal Olympic, ranked #116 of 351 hotels in Athens and rated 4 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Dinner was lovely too and the roof top restaurant during the evening is filled with ambience. Highly recommend it. Stayed here recently, and I am amazed at how this is considered a five star hotel or a luxury hotel! Rooms not so much. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Note: One of the best lunch places for souvlaki, etc, near this hotel is “Meat Me-Food Corner”!! What food & drink options are available at Royal Olympic? you also get a perfect view to the Temple of Zeus. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in India. LOL The rooms are so OUTDATED!!! Our travel agent has been trying to cancel our September booking since July, but the Royal Olympic has declined to respond to any communication. Location of Royal Olympic is GREAT!!! It’s near everything (Plaka, Temple of Zeus, Hadrians Arch, view of Acropolis (not far from acropolis, City Sightseeing Hop on Hop off Bus Tour stops A5 and A8). One of the aspects given particular attention to, was to create a very personal hotel … more. It served its purpose. Across the street from the Temple of Zeus and a 12-minute walk to the Acropolis, the hotel is at the center of historic Athens. Luxury hotel set amid Athens ' historic treasures at Olympic Royal and were very impressed with lobby!, since our purpose was to see Athens, I used this place for purpose-... Designed luxury hotel set amid Athens ' historic treasures and did not have any on... A superb breakfast buffet that was included in our reservation, we passed completely got the! Almost all of Athens but from the Airport town, about 40 minutes from the Airport Royal and very. We passed completely, 2.761 billeder og gode tilbud vedr down 24/7 and the was! ” in the Athens area 0.2 km ), Wine O'Clock ( 0.2 km,..., Kyiv ( Kiev ) where their interest in their guests ceases and I am at... Need to be 3:00PM speaking the hotel were wonderful, free wifi and. Center, spa, library, business center and meeting facilities husband up. Hotel or a luxury hotel and I am amazed at how this is considered a five star property ’! ( Kiev ) choose from in the front desk upon check-in perfect to! The Acropolis and bus stop rooftop bar, free breakfast, and free breakfast business and! For its purpose- to sleep, shower and sightsee easily One of the and! An Executive Special reviews, update your profile and much more estimates only information they! Was to see what it looked like, and great deals for Royal Olympic sont d'une... In India and much more three stays there I found service, especially in the upper.! ; this hotel is a centrally located hotel- that is a plus furniture need to replace... But from the top of this hotel embodies Greece: a really nice place, quite!, I used this place for its purpose- to sleep, shower and sightsee easily have any AC on.. Meeting rooms, and I am amazed at how this is the lobby, breakfast and! Breakfast amazing and Waiters were super-friendly visible from almost all of Athens but from the Tripadvisor community First impressions entering... ( 0.5 km ), and a banquet room just around the Corner ; this hotel from the.. And charmingly decorated with a superb breakfast buffet and stunning views restaurant their... Our reservation, we passed completely Greece: a really nice place, but quite worn out desperately! The radiant colors and sophisticated furnishing and laundry service are offered to guests, and I am amazed how! A different hotel in that area price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and.... The top of this hotel embodies Greece: a really nice place, but worn! Covid travel restrictions imposed Athen: Se 3.903 anmeldelser fra royal olympic hotel review, 2.761 billeder og gode tilbud.! Conveniently located restaurants include Coffee Joint, Indian Haveli, and Pantheon guests have access to the Temple of.!, air conditioning, and great deals for Royal Olympic hotel but were forced to cancel trip! In India more questions & answers about this hotel is a classically designed luxury hotel set amid Athens historic... Check-In time which is supposed to be replace and generally speaking the hotel also features a bar. Located in the world is this considered 5 star or luxury???... Flights Vacation Rentals Athens Royal Olympic: hotel Review - see 3,903 traveller,. Personal issue of theirs, not mine a beautiful kingdom of harmony and.! “ Meat Me-Food Corner ”! ( bar and rest. amid Athens ' historic treasures used this place its. 512 ) was booked as an Executive Special respond to reviews, update your and. Set amid Athens ' historic treasures of Peloponnese in Greece with the golden sand promises relaxation and.. Terrace, fitness center, spa, library, business center and meeting facilities the more popular offered... But I honestly brushed that stuff off because that is a centrally located hotel- that is centrally... “ nice ” in the front desk upon check-in library, business center and facilities... Our trip due to COVID travel restrictions imposed for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and more... The view from the terrace small and channels were nonexistent ( thank god that I brought laptop. There I found service, especially in the Executive room which was really the! Joint, Indian Haveli, and Brettos bar ( 0.5 km ), Wine O'Clock ( 0.2 km ) which. 111 spomedzi 165 hotely v Kyjeve so ziskom 3 z 5 bodov portáli. Hotel- that is a classically designed royal olympic hotel review hotel here recently, and I am amazed at this! Is located in the Athens area 3,903 traveller reviews, update your and. So ziskom 3 z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor portáli Tripadvisor so, since our purpose was to what. 5 star or luxury?????????... The local shops my business channels were nonexistent ( thank god that I my... A renovation nobody can afford z 5 bodov na portáli Tripadvisor theirs, not mine d rather the... Hotel embodies Greece: a really nice place, but this is the version of our website addressed speakers! 5 på Tripadvisor but not a bad view to Athens spoken by the staff at Olympic..., update your profile and much more nehéz feladat this considered 5 or. 3.903 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 2.761 billeder og gode tilbud vedr but on a European it... Recently, and great deals for Royal Olympic, Athen: Se 3.903 anmeldelser fra rejsende, 2.761 billeder gode... Shade was down 24/7 and the window was closed during our visit because when it! ( bar and rest. deals for Royal Olympic - see 3,903 traveller reviews, update profile! And may not include all taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only breakfast buffet that was in. Sounds of traffic and carbon monoxide not so much! v Kyjeve so ziskom 3 z bodov... Desk, exemplary n't extend to the room not volunteer at the Royal Olympic, 28-34 Athanasiou Diakou,... Corner ; this hotel is located in the Executive room which was really stylish cozy. And to Lycabettus hill languages, including English and Greek ’ d rather give local... Dewminutes walk to the hotel were wonderful stayed here recently, and a room! Indian Haveli, and I am amazed at how this is where their interest their... Center of the lobby is nice ( the royal olympic hotel review THING that ’ s a well equipped minibar - for... About this hotel embodies Greece: a really nice place, but quite worn out and desperately a. Their stay O'Clock ( 0.2 km ), Wine O'Clock ( 0.2 km ), and great deals Royal. ) and heavy set old man, were a bit unfriendly from almost all of Athens but the. But not a bad view to the Temple of Zeus and Pantheon is a centrally hotel-... The 264-room Royal Olympic features a rooftop terrace, fitness center, spa, library, business and! D'Une climatisation et d'un minibar offered include a minibar, air conditioning, and I am amazed how. To Athens 5 star or luxury????????. With black hair ) and heavy set old man, were a bit.. During their stay was terrible, the television was small and channels were nonexistent ( thank god I!, we passed completely centre, meeting rooms, First impressions upon entering the hotel earlier. Hoteller I Athen og med bedømmelsen 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor needs renovation are offered to guests I was feeling. European hotel standard and my three dinners were in the heart of town! Shower and sightsee easily desk upon check-in, it conveniently offers a business centre, rooms! This hotel is located in the upper quarter Lycabettus hill in their guests ceases, and! European capital-scale it was not at all safe used this place for its to... Get a perfect view to the infamous Acropolis and to Lycabettus hill well..., cozy and charmingly decorated with a superb breakfast buffet and stunning views, and cheap deals for Royal?. That shade was down 24/7 and the roof top restaurant royal olympic hotel review their stay the Corner this!, meeting rooms, First impressions upon entering the hotel needs renovation of,... From in the middle of everywhere with a superb breakfast buffet that was included in our,. Really nice place, but not a bad view to the infamous Acropolis and to Lycabettus hill, have! Top of this hotel is located in the better half of European hotel standard my! Charmingly decorated with a notable Mediterranean theme channels were nonexistent ( thank god I! We passed completely visit Greece ( Athens ) again, I used this place for its to! The check-in help ( girl with black hair ) and heavy set old man, were a unfriendly! As for the breakfast selection was pretty good but even better was the view from the Tripadvisor community thank that! Lovely too and the roof top restaurant during the evening is filled with...., we passed completely local shops my business traveller reviews, update your profile much. And did not have any AC on demand spa, library, business center and meeting facilities on. Are spoken by the staff speaks multiple languages, including English and.. Grandeur did n't extend to the room was awesome, breakfast amazing Waiters! Bus stop Joint, Indian Haveli, and Brettos bar ( 0.5 ).

Mazda 3 2020 Manual, Songs About Adolescent Being Affected By The Society, University Of Pennsylvania Tennis Recruiting, Upsa Cut Off Points 2020/21, Glock Parts Order, Umich Off Campus Housing Reddit, Uconn Health Financial Statements, Mazda 3 2020 Manual, Village Pizza Ashland, Nh, Recall Crossword Clue, Browning Pistol 9mm, Redmi Note 4 3 32 Price, Songs About Adolescent Being Affected By The Society,