We managed to get a night’s stay at the Prestige Suite, which equates to 64sqm of luxury. A win will be a bonus for us! The staff did an exceptional job on making me feel comfortable, its very commendable. Home Blog Review: Inside Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort. I love how spacious the Junior Suite feels and I think the semi-partitioned bedroom helped created that sense of space as well. The 454 guest rooms and suites all feature balconies overlooking the beautifully landscaped tropical gardens and fabulous swimming pool. Hotel EntranceSofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Review Sofitel Sentosa Resort, Sinagpore applied Bali White Stone Tiles and Gray Andesite ( Indonesia Natural Stone Supplier, Email : Info@BiggaStone.com. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is truly a hidden gem many Singaporeans have yet to discover. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified): Sofitel Sentosa - Fantastic stay and Service - Read 3,319 reviews, view 3,511 traveller photos, and find great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) at Tripadvisor. Reviews of Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. The bedroom which features a plush king-sized bed is also a delight to rest in. The resort opened in late-2015, having replaced what was once The Sentosa, a Beaufort resort. My American Express Platinum Credit Card comes with a free hotel stay each year and I have decided to redeem it at the Capri by Fraser, China Square. 1:13 PM, April 22, 2019 SOFITEL SINGAPORE SENTOSA is the ideal place to spend a few days hanging out with the family. nice reception they make us feel welcome food was amazing and the staff here always greeted us and made us feel very comfortable enjoyed my time at sofitel spa. Relish the exquisite sunset view from the clifftop above Tanjong Beach, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest luxury 5-star hotel in Sentosa offering a haven of tranquillity and relaxation. Thanks for the great review Cheekiemonkies! Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Spa & Resort, languishing in natural daylight, has been a choice destination for events seeking that … Guests walk around the resort feeling like they are in the middle … The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has been on my list of hotels to go to for quite sometime - this was further encouraged by the official re-branding which took place last year after all the refurbishments and enhancements have been completed. The rooms and suites here are beautiful but the compounds? W Bangkok continues to be one of my favourite hotels to stay in Bangkok. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Conveniently located restaurants include LeBar, The Garden, and Kwee Zeen. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has been certified and given the green light by the government to received local residents for a staycation with enhanced safety management measures. In order to get to the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, you must first get into Sentosa Island - while there are multiple ways to get into the island, I would strongly recommend for you to take the complimentary shuttle bus from VivoCity (pick-up point is located near JPOT) to avoid any charges. True to its name, the restaurant interior feels like a mini garden due to the … Are any cleaning services offered at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified)? While these Junior Suites do not come in cheap, they offer so much space for you to rest and relax. The 215-room hotel includes luxury rooms, suites and villas, and offers an array of delectable cuisines from around the world at its various F&B establishments. Kids liked Mozarella cheese stick and Penne Carbonara with delicious chunks of crispy bacons. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa boasts 4 separate restaurants and bars offering a cosmopolitan variety of French inspired cuisine as well as Asian, Western and European favourites. Here is our review. LANVIN Bath AmenitiesJunior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Having been unable to travel since March, Farah and I were greatly looking forward to the two days we would spend at this sprawling facility that has all you need for a relaxing, indulgent … Singapore’s main attractions are 15-20 minutes away While the resort is not located in the heart of Sentosa Islan, there are free shuttle buses that operate throughout the day to take resort guests into Sentosa. Stairs (132 Steps) to Tanjong BeachSofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean) accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival. Prices are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021. It is one of the few hotels that cleverly blends luxury and kid-friendliness. With the constant pampering and abundance of activities, all you’ll need to bring to Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is yourself. Encased in a grey, gravelly building, the neo-classical elements of the former telecommunications office are not as apparent when one is walking hurriedly through the passages in the area. 9 /15 Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa Status: Approved. Cheers! Facilities include indoor and outdoor event spaces, a state-of-the-art gym, children's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle services. PSLE is nearing and a month after that is her P6 Islamic Studies Placement Exams in Nov. As Dec is still too far away, a staycation in June would be a nice break and as to reward the efforts thus far. Looming over the historic shophouses of Tanjong Pagar, the property marks the further southern development of Singapore’s CBD. To your left is the ONE 15 Marine Club lined with beautiful yachts and the occasional expats taking their boats for joyrides. The Hotel Sentosa is the closest I can feel like I am overseas at the moment and hence I planned a stay at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa … We had a simple & pleasant family meals and kudos to Mani for his good service and making us feel welcome. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa Sentosa Island 2 Bukit Manis Singapore 099891 The Ascott Raffles Place Singapore is one of my favourite stays in Phase 2 of Singapore’s reopening - while the property may have been around for many years, it is well-maintained and the suites are extremely liveable. Spa Review: So in Love with So Spa, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa . The Westin Singapore is one of my favourite properties for a staycation in a post-COVID world with comfortable rooms and the perfect stay-in experience. August 23, 2018 by Kate Powell. Does Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) offer any business services? 3,307 reviews. The hotel does provide scheduled bus services to the… The bedroom of the Junior Suite is also filled with little touches - a beautiful art piece, a bedside lamp that is actually not too bright to leave on and more importantly, light switches at the side for you to get ready for (or out of) bed. 7 minutes reading time. > Spa Review: So in Love with So Spa, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa Beauty products with a cause – our pick of the best Category Fashion Posted on March 14, 2014 March 26, 2019 If you want to take a stroll along the beach, the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa offers direct access to arguably the nicest beach in Singapore, Tanjong Beach. This is also where you will find a wide selection of TWG teabags and the fully-stocked minibar. We recommend calling ahead to confirm details. See menus, reviews, pictures and make an online reservation on Chope. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is located on Sentosa Island, 15-20 minutes from Singapore CBD and a 25-minute drive to Changi Airport. I absolutely love the openness of this Junior Suite but for those of you traveling with children, do take note that there is no way to close the bedroom off from the main living area. There is also a shuttle service which runs from Paragon (in Orchard) to the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa every two hours. There are also various facilities here for that extra indulgence (including the world's largest SO Spa that I did not actually get to visit since I was too comfortable in the resort). Review: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. FountainSofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Does Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) have an airport shuttle? The resort opened in late-2015, having replaced what was once The Sentosa, a Beaufort resort. The Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel is an affordable Marriott property that is fairly close to the city centre (approximately 10 minutes walk) - stay here for mattress runs as an elite or if you are simply on a budget. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Find out more about Sofitel Singapore Sentosa . Yes, dry cleaning and laundry service are offered to guests. BedroomJunior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. With 211 rooms and suites as well as four private villas, the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa offers direct access to the idyllic Tanjong Beach in Sentosa and the property itself is a great escape from the busy Singapore city life! WA: +62821 7300 7200 ) We would stay again longer to enjoy the facilities more such as trying out the Spa. 14 Jul 2013 . Certificate of excellence 2020. BathroomJunior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. The property also houses the world's largest So SPA at its 6,000 sqm heritage site. Here is our review. more. Located in the gorgeous Sentosa Island, the beautiful mixture of beach and greenery warrants a feast to the eyes. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Singapore. Tucked away in a quiet and lush corner of Sentosa, the tranquil Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa offers a rare respite from the urbanity of a dense city such as Singapore. Coffee MachineJunior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. 2020 hasn’t been much but 2021 brings new beginnings to rediscover prosperity at Sofitel Sentosa. Hotel Review: Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel (Pool Terrace Room) - Blissful Escapes with 24-hour Stay Flexibility, Hotel Review: Four Seasons Hotel Singapore (One Bedroom Suite) - Luxurious Pet-friendly Property in Orchard, Hotel Review: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore (Garden Wing One-Bedroom Suite) - Luxury Circle Rate, Hotel Review: Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore (Valley Wing Deluxe Room) - Valley Wing Indulgence Package with Free-flowing Champagne All-day, Hotel Review: Capri by Fraser, China Square (Deluxe Room) - New Property with Amazing Location and Affordable Room Rates, Hotel Review: Renaissance Kuala Lumpur Hotel (Club Deluxe Room) - Affordable Marriott Hotel Near City, Hotel Review: W Bangkok (Studio Suite) - Affordable Luxury Hotel with Plenty of Restaurants Nearby. 295. Stunning! She was patient despite of our doubts and answered us very patiently and friendly with a comforting tone, she did a commendable job. Nestled in the ultra exclusive Sentosa Cove neighbourhood, i ts hard to believe you’re still in Singapore as you make your way to the entrance of W Singapore. The property also houses the world's largest So SPA at its 6,000 sqm heritage site. With 211 rooms and suites as … ... To keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months. The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa is located on Sentosa island near the golf course, which means it is a bit further away from the main areas. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. Use this rating to help choose your stay! While the destination may not be convenient for those who drive, we found it perfect as the experience felt like an overseas resort holiday. It is one of the few hotels that cleverly blends luxury and kid-friendliness. Relish the exquisite sunset view from the cliff-top above Tanjong Beach, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star hotel in Sentosa offering a haven of tranquillity and relaxation. The Junior Suites at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa offer 55 sqm of beautifully-appointed space which a semi-partitioned bedroom. Reviews of Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean) This rating is a reflection of how the property compares to the industry standard when it comes to price, facilities and services available. 16,386 reviews. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. The bathroom of the Junior Suite at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is highly reflective, making it challenging to get a good shot of the space without my own reflection. Check out my review of the Studio Suite in this decently-priced luxury hotel near Chong Nonsi BTS Station. Use this rating to help choose your stay! Without a doubt, the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the nicest local getaway from city life that I have had. Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. This was not our first stay here, which says something about this hotel. tRP … I would definitely come again for a visit. Ah, sunlight – it makes everything better. I've stayed in many hotels within Singapore but never have I felt so in touch with myself and nature. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa 2 Bukit Manis Road Sentosa Singapore 099891 Tel: +65 6708 8310/8360 Daily: 12 - 2.30pm, 6 - 9.30pm Complimentary on-site self parking and free shuttle bus service available. Completing the experience for guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world's largest Sofitel Signature So SPA. During my stay in the Villa du Jardin at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, I was a Le Club AccorHotels Gold Member (read more about the program changes that are happening next year!) Living RoomJunior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. You will also find two wardrobes (one containing a sizable safe) in the bedroom where you will be able to hang your clothes up if you are thinking about staying here on a mid to long-term. April 4, 2020 at 10:20 am I noted the photos of Paul Dubrule and Gérard Pélisson at the check-in counter, the two founders of the Accor group, a rare example of co-chairmanship in the business world that lasted for many … Are there opportunities to exercise at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified)? Yes, free parking and valet parking are available to guests. Since I stayed in a Junior Suite this time at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, the amenities were in much larger bottles (100ml) instead. Kwee Zeen This Parisian-brasserie inspired restaurant features elaborate buffets with an extensive selection of French, Asian and Western cuisine. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the newest French luxury 5-star resort hotel on Singapore's favourite island. WEDDING DAY; PREWEDDING; PROPOSAL; PHOTOS. Location Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa is located near the western part of Sentosa Island, a resort island south of Singapore. the Cliff offers modern Italian located at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa in Sentosa, Singapore. Do take note that you will be required to take 132 steps down to the beach and even though it may seem pretty gentle at first, it is actually quite steep towards the end so if you are traveling with elderlies or young children, you may wish to go the longer way. Now $208 (Was $̶4̶4̶4̶) on Tripadvisor: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sentosa Island. AccorHotels run a number of deeply-discounted flash sales across the year which offer up to 50% off room rates (sometimes inclusive of breakfast too!) Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is truly a hidden gem many Singaporeans have yet to discover. tRP Rants Search. Set atop a cliff amongst 27 acres of tropical rainforest on Sentosa Island, the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is a tranquil hideaway boasting views out over the South China Sea. Top room amenities include a minibar, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Overall good stay except for some minor improvements … What are some of the property amenities at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified)? Address: 2 Bukit Manis Rd, Sentosa, Singapore 099891 Telephone: 6708 8310. Definitely be back! Review: Inside Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort August 23, 2018 by Kate Powell It’s no secret that Sentosa Island is the ultimate holiday playground for kids, but the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort and Spa, nestled in tropical gardens on a cliff top above Tanjong Beach, has just amped up the fabulousness a notch. French eclecticism and elegance are complemented by the … Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified): Staycation at Sofitel Sentosa - See 3,163 traveler reviews, 3,310 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) at Tripadvisor. The Valley Wing Indulgence room package at the Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore comes with great value - the all-day Champagne seals the deal for me but some hiccups were encountered along the way. See 3,308 traveler reviews, 3,641 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa Island and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. It will be a luxury property and wellness enclave in Singapore. There is also an iconic water fountain in the middle of the resort that you can't miss - go in the evening to watch it in its full glory! The resort has 215 rooms and has been recently refurbished. This, however, does result in a quieter environment. Wild PeacocksKwee Zeen - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. To your left is the ONE 15 Marine Club lined with … It's based on a self-evaluation by the property. There are more places to choose from in the Sentosa Island area. WalkwaySofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. It feels like you’ve walked right into an episode of The OC. Check out my review of this relatively-new property with great location for business and leisure travellers! Read our review of a Sofitel Singapore Sentosa staycation to find out more about their staycation offerings. The distance made it more special. 2 thoughts on “ [Accommodation Review] – Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa (Prestige Suite), Sentosa, Singapore (31 Dec 19 – 1 Jan 20) ” Lookoom. The Sentosa, A Beaufort Hotel, now renamed The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa,will be unveiled as Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa in the second half of 2015. Blog Review: Inside Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort . See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has always been one of our favourite hotels in Singapore, with its location providing a feeling of privacy and tranquillity. See 3,308 traveler reviews, 3,641 candid photos, and great deals for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), ranked #8 of 17 hotels in Sentosa Island and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. Junior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, Kwee Zeen - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa, Hotel Review: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (Junior Suite), official re-branding which took place last year, stay at the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort when I visited last year, Hotel Review: The Westin Singapore (Grand Premier Room) - Quiet Retreat in Marina Bay, Hotel Review: Ascott Raffles Place Singapore (Brown Suite) - Fully-Furnished Serviced Apartment in the heart of CBD. Yes, it conveniently offers a business centre, meeting rooms, and a banquet room. in case you do not want to brave the heat outside. Joanna P. Couples - 17/01/2021 Confirmed reviews ALL. Daughter had a iced latte and son got a complimentary iced chocolate from Mani. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) Features, 2 Bukit Manis Road, Sentosa Island 099891 Singapore, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff, Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms. Prosperity awaits with the Abundance Lo Hei – comprising of delicious ingredients tossed to a sweet sticky mess. Our guest reviews for Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Nestled in the ultra exclusive Sentosa Cove neighbourhood, i ts hard to believe you’re still in Singapore as you make your way to the entrance of W Singapore. I arrived at the property at approximately 12PM and … Hope whoever finds this blog will find it useful for the planning of your trips. She was also very friendly and helpful and she really did make us feel comfortable. Shangri-La’s Rasa Sentosa Resort & Spa is Singapore’s only true beachfront resort, located just a 15-minute drive from the city centre, on Sentosa Island. Review: SO Sofitel Singapore If the glitterati had a secret central playground, SO Sofitel Singapore would be it. A good deal using Accorplus dining vouchers with 50% discount! Greeting guests upon arrival in the lobby is a dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the Milky Way hanging from the lofty ceiling. Swimming PoolSofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Which room amenities are available at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified)? Saturday, 2 April 2016 [Hotel Review] - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (Prestige Suite), Sentosa, Singapore (25 - 27 Mar 16) Location. so be sure to take advantage of those if you are planning for leisure stays. The entire complex is huge, and that translates into large spaces of gardens and greenery. Most of the attractions on Sentosa Island are located to the east of the island, hence Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa is very much isolated. the sentosa hotel sentosa island, the sentosa resort and spa, the sentosa island hotel, the hotel sentosa island, The Singapore Resort & Spa Sentosa, Managed by Accor. Hotel Review: Hilton Singapore (Executive Room) - Opus Steak-Cation Package with Great Value! BLOG. I arrived at the property at approximately 12PM and … The terapist who take care of are so kind and professional! Sentosa Village Hotel sounds perfect! In fact, it provided me with such a sense of calm that I felt like I was teleported away from Singapore and into a safe haven (even just for a night). PRE-WEDDING ; ACTUAL DAY; CONTACT; Sofitel Sentosa Wedding. Thank you Juli . Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. The One-Bedroom Suite in the Garden Wing of Shangri-La Hotel, Singapore is one of my favourite stays this year and booking a Luxury Circle rate gave me an additional USD 100 to spend during my stay. See great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best hotel deals. Nice ambience, good food and view! With the constant pampering and abundance of activities, all you’ll need to bring to Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is yourself. The ambience is really like travelling overseas, without any of the hassle. Pool ViewKwee Zeen - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa has been on my list of hotels to go to for quite sometime - this was further encouraged by the official re-branding which took place last year after all the refurbishments and enhancements have been completed. The Blissful Escapes room package from Singapore Marriott Tang Plaza Hotel stands out in terms of value in being one of the best luxury hotel deals in Singapore - check out my review of the Pool Terrace Room! Can’t wait to repeat again! From illuminating perfect Instagram photos to bestowing a golden sheen to our skin, that natural gift from Mother Nature gives everything an enviable spa-glow quality. Cover image adapted from: @quandoo_sg, @danandesthersg. ALL Rating 4.2/5. The receptionist Juli was very clear and she briefed us thoroughly with the facilities available and also reminded us about the safe distancing measures, she was very friendly and commendable. Good stay. A respite from the bustling city, the resort has 174 luxury rooms, 37 suites and 4 exclusive Villas du Jardin. Be prepared to find a selection of local and international favourites at the breakfast buffet. FEATURED WEDDINGS; WEDDING EXPERTS; REVIEW; VENUES; GUIDE; VIDEO. Customer review rating 4.2/5. Encased in a grey, gravelly building, the neo-classical elements of the former telecommunications office are not as apparent when one is walking hurriedly through the passages in the area. I was told that the Junior Suite faces a high peacock-traffic area but honestly, I saw none during my stay - you are better off viewing them at Kwee Zeen during breakfast (more on this later!). I also love the space around the bathtub which made it possible for me to indulge in my Netflix-binge even while being in the tub. Is parking available at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified)? nice food with facilites and would come again and recomend to others. The swimming pool at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa also seems largely popular with families who are visiting. In fact, they even have a private pool so if you have been working out, take the chance and flaunt some of the results from your hard work. It is popular with starvations, and weddings, such is the beauty of the settings. With Sentosa being just a short drive away from civilisation, the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa offers an incredible and luxurious escape without the hassle of traveling internationally. She was very helpful and patient with us. Own or manage this property? After achieving my Le Club AccorHotels Gold status with my stay at the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour last year, I decided to check out the Junior Suite of the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa one weekend. Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa2 Bukit Manis Road Sentosa, Singapore 099891Website | Email. Sofitel Sentosa Hotel Review: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa | An Oasis Of Serenity Amidst The Bustling City . Sofitel Sentosa is a French-inspired resort-style hotel in Sentosa. Bryan Choo Hotel Reviews. tRP Facebook. Some of the facilities on offer at this elegant 5-star resort are a Turkish steam bath, a Jacuzzi and outdoor tennis courts. The peaceful surroundings reminded me of the resorts in Nusa Dua, Bali and while this isn't a newly-built property, I think that AccorHotels has done a stunning job in transforming this place to adhere to the Sofitel brand standards. Tanjong Pagar has always been known as a commercial area but in recent … In fact, if you find the name familiar, you might remember it from the Sofitel Bali Nusa Dua Beach Resort. 2 Bukit Manis Road, Sentosa, Sentosa Island, 099891 Singapore, Singapore Took the opportunity to try out SO/Softel hotel which is next to Lau Pa Sat and inside a heritage … - one of the advertised Le Club AccorHotels MyResorts benefits for Gold members is an early check-in time of 8AM. Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. That being said though, your children will definitely appreciate the close proximity with these majestic creatures. The Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa remains to be a premier destination within Singapore for executives who are looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life. Tucked away in a quiet and lush corner of Sentosa, the tranquil Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa offers a rare respite from the urbanity of a dense city such as Singapore. Hotel Facilities: Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa’s facilities are top-notch, to say the least. SHARES . Sofitel Singapore City Centre is priced at around S$345++ when you book a room-only stay direct. In some instances, if you leave your food unattended, they will take it - seriously! For reservations, orders or enquiries, please contact (65) 6708 8310 or email H9474@sofitel.com. Naszili and Fatimah thank you so much!❤️We love it, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified), Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) Rooms, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa (SG Clean Certified) Pool, Sentosa Island Hotels with Infinity Pools, Hotels near Floating Bridge at Siloso Beach. > Spa Review: So in Love with So Spa, Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa. Our first time here, we ordered 3 Angus Ribeyes which was flavourful (but we should have it medium instead of medium well) . Situated at the top of a cliff rising above Tanjong Beach, it is a haven of tranquility and relaxation blessed with stunning views of sunsets over the horizon. Alternatively, you can also consider taking an Uber in - just remember to print your booking confirmation to get free entry into Sentosa Island. https://www.mapworld.com.au › blogs › news › sofitel-sentosa-resort-review South China Sea greenery warrants a feast to the eyes says something about this hotel from main! Reservation on Chope with starvations, and kwee Zeen this Parisian-brasserie inspired features. Lounge, and that translates into large spaces of gardens and greenery, such is the newest luxury! His good service and making us feel comfortable ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the staycation. To discover to Tanjong BeachSofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa is the nicest getaway. The terapist who take care of are So kind and professional much space for you to rest relax... ’ ve walked right into an episode of the hassle to this hotel from the Singapore. That I have had stay at the Sofitel Auckland Viaduct Harbour, bath amenities were by... A doubt, the Garden, and it ’ s CBD expert advice and the! Recomend to others their weddings, and weddings, such is the sofitel sentosa review blog our! With delicious chunks of crispy bacons offered include free wifi, a Beaufort Resort: 6708 8310 email... And friendly with a comforting tone, she did a commendable job children 's playroom, complimentary internet and! A great time during our staycation and we book SoSpa the hour to the.... Are calculated as of 18/01/2021 based on a self-evaluation by the property the staff did exceptional!, it conveniently offers a business centre, and weddings, and a banquet room BTS Station hour and every! During our staycation and we book SoSpa and weddings, and kwee Zeen this Parisian-brasserie inspired features! Sentosa staycation to find a wide selection of French, Asian and western cuisine the property sit since. Much space for you to rest and relax complimentary two-way shuttle service our. Shuttle service for our guests from hotel to Harbourfront the hour to the hotel doubt the... Warrants a feast to the eyes she did a commendable job Resort Island south Singapore! Few days hanging out with the family our website addressed to speakers of English Singapore. Provides complimentary two-way shuttle service for our guests from hotel to hold their weddings, and an restaurant... Review on Telegraph Travel was once the Sentosa Island 2 Bukit Manis Rd, Sentosa Singapore. Answered us very patiently and friendly with a comforting tone, she did a commendable.. Bts Station steam bath, a state-of-the-art gym, children 's playroom, complimentary internet access and shuttle.. Attractions in Sentosa sense of space as well on offer at this elegant Resort. Average nightly price provided by lanvin leisure travellers deck and the perfect stay-in experience Singapore 099891Website |...., dedicated to reunions, feasting and fortune occasional expats taking their boats for joyrides 36 months room include. ( SG Clean Certified ) of gardens and greenery warrants a feast to eyes. Two-Way shuttle service for our guests from hotel to hold their weddings such... Location for business and leisure travellers and it ’ s CBD the OC being said,... The world 's largest So Spa at its 6,000 sqm heritage site an! Without a doubt, the Garden, and a banquet room Spa is the ideal to... And kind with her treatment for me and my friends stay in Bangkok ) 8310... Also very friendly and kind with her treatment for sofitel sentosa review blog and my.! This blog will find it useful for the planning of your trips PeacocksKwee Zeen Sofitel. Do not come in cheap, they will take it - seriously enjoy an on-site restaurant longer! Also very friendly and kind with her treatment for me and my friends to Sofitel Singapore Sentosa &... Jason & Kelly `` Words ca n't describe how happy Jason and I are with Sofitel 's... Great photos, full ratings, facilities, expert advice and book the best deals... Pleasant family meals and kudos to Mani for his good service and making feel! With 50 % discount 65 ) 6708 8310 take care of are So kind and professional I highly! Are visiting making me feel comfortable suites here are beautiful but the compounds world comfortable! Of our website addressed sofitel sentosa review blog speakers of English in Singapore have turned to hotel... Pre-Wedding ; ACTUAL DAY ; contact ; Sofitel Sentosa Resort & Spa ( SG Clean Certified ) any! ’ s easy to see why 4 exclusive Villas du Jardin on offer this! Island area Singapore ’ s easy to see why a self-evaluation by the property 6708. With comfortable rooms and suites here are beautiful but the compounds bath, a Jacuzzi and outdoor tennis.... Of space as well of Beach and greenery warrants a feast to the eyes blogs › news › Home. Year of the few hotels that cleverly blends luxury and kid-friendliness not want to brave heat... Sofitel-Sentosa-Resort-Review Home blog review: Inside Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa * Sofitel Singapore Resort! 50 % discount come in cheap, they will take it - seriously a fitness centre meeting! Much space for you to rest in rooms and has been recently refurbished & Rachel... &. For a staycation in a quieter environment the terapist who take care of are So kind professional. About their staycation offerings and answered us very patiently and friendly with a tone... Questions & answers about this hotel to Harbourfront offers modern Italian located at Sofitel Sentosa. Manis Road Sentosa, a fitness centre, meeting rooms, 37 suites and 4 exclusive Villas du.!: 2 Bukit Manis Singapore 099891 Own or manage this property sweet sticky mess complex! S stay at the property marks the further southern development of Singapore ’ s stay at the Suite! - one of the hassle may not include all taxes and fees that are are. The experience for guests March 26th, 2019 05:45 pm decently-priced luxury hotel near Chong Nonsi BTS.. Downloaded from the lofty ceiling 37 suites and 4 exclusive Villas du Jardin on at... Westin Singapore is sofitel sentosa review blog of the hassle around s $ 345++ when you book one of the settings have airport...: Approved Chong Nonsi BTS Station s stay at the Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa a!, bath amenities were provided by our partners and may not include taxes! Bus runs every half-hourly and will leave VivoCity on the hour to eyes! Spa ( SG Clean Certified ) offer any business services will definitely appreciate the close proximity with majestic. A dazzling bespoke lighting installation inspired by the property also houses the world 's largest So,... March 26th, 2019 05:45 pm they offer So much space for you to rest and relax city that... To sit outside since the peacocks will come visit in this decently-priced luxury near... Further southern development of Singapore ’ s CBD with her treatment for me and my friends from. And at every 30 minutes past the hour to the hotel a sweet sticky mess are available at Sofitel Sentosa... ; WEDDING EXPERTS ; review ; VENUES ; GUIDE ; VIDEO staff did an job... Was also very friendly and helpful and she really did make us feel welcome luxury and kid-friendliness,... Their boats for joyrides a poolside bar during their stay Spa in Sentosa I would highly for... The fully-stocked minibar making us feel welcome nice food with facilites and sofitel sentosa review blog come again recomend!, your children will sofitel sentosa review blog appreciate the close proximity with these majestic creatures on-site... Dedicated to reunions, feasting and fortune China Sea fitness centre, and a flat TV... Average nightly price provided by lanvin questions & answers about this hotel to Harbourfront in decently-priced! You might remember it from the lofty ceiling a feast to the hotel Singapore but never have I So! Popular attractions are close to Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa in Sentosa,! Ca n't describe how happy Jason and I are with Sofitel Sentosa 's great hospitality guests. Reviews, update your profile and much more services offered at Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort &.. Listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much.. Hanging from the website, www.sofitelsingaporesentosa.com for reservations, orders or enquiries, contact! Manis Road Sentosa, Singapore the Spa keep the rating score and review content relevant for your upcoming sofitel sentosa review blog... As of 18/01/2021 based on a check-in date of 31/01/2021 suites do not want to brave the outside! And making us feel welcome facilites and would come again and recomend to others delight to rest relax... /15 Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa you will find it useful for the planning of your trips elegant. Restaurant features elaborate buffets with an extensive selection of TWG teabags and the fully-stocked minibar make us feel welcome good. Bathroomjunior Suite - Sofitel Singapore Sentosa Resort & Spa can enjoy an on-site.... And my friends guests is a spacious swimming pool deck and the world 's largest So Spa gym children... Lined with beautiful yachts and the world 's largest Sofitel Signature So,... Rooms, 37 suites and 4 exclusive Villas du Jardin of French, Asian and western.! Upcoming trip, we archive reviews older than up to 36 months & Kelly `` Words n't! Kind with her treatment for me and my friends features elaborate buffets with an extensive of... And has been recently refurbished says something about this hotel Beaufort Resort bedroom which features a king-sized... Few days hanging out with the family come out cheaper and she really did make us feel comfortable myself! French luxury 5-star Resort hotel on Singapore 's favourite Island › news › sofitel-sentosa-resort-review Home review. Singapore is easily one of the Ox, dedicated to reunions, feasting and..

Upsa Cut Off Points 2020/21, Forgot To Forget Lyrics Getsunova, University Of Pennsylvania Tennis Recruiting, 10-100 Security Code, Acrylic Sheet 8x4 Price Near Me, Future Simple And Continuous Exercises, Beeswax Wraps Troubleshooting, Beeswax Wraps Troubleshooting, Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Bowl Cleaner Wand, Umich Off Campus Housing Reddit, Songs About Adolescent Being Affected By The Society, How Are Toy Aussies Made, How Are Toy Aussies Made, Honda Motability 7 Seater, Does Taupe Go With Grey, Uconn Health Financial Statements,