Sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad so sad, why can't we talk it over? Lyrics for Sorry Seems to Be by Blue feat. Oh, it seems to me that Sorry seems to be the hardest word What I do to make you want me? x x o B / D x B x o F/ A x x E / G It’s sad, x o x D/ F so sad; x x B / F oh, it’s a sad, sad x x o o C/ E sit - u - a - tion, x x E and it’s get - ting x x o D 7 sus 4 more and more x x o D ab - surd. That sorry seems to be the hardest word What I do to make you want me? Die deutsche Übersetzung von Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word und andere Elton John Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. What I got to do to be heard? "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Top lyrics Community Contribute. He has worked with lyricist Bernie Taupin as his songwriter partner since 1967; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date. Oh, it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word What I do to make you want me? What have I got to do to make you want me? What I got to go to make you want me? Test your MusicIQ here! GET SPECIAL OFFER. And sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, (so sad) so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, (so sad) so sad Why can't we talk it over? That sorry seems to be the hardest word. That sorry seems to be the hardest word What do I do to make you want me What I gotta do to be heard What do I say wen its all over Sorry seems to be the hardest word Its sad So sad Its a sad sad situation And its gettin' more and more absurd Its sad so sad why can't we talk it ova Always seems to me Sorry seems to be the hardest word Yeah Sorry Elton John (Elton Hercules John, Reginald Kenneth Dwight) Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word lyrics: What have I got to do to make you love me? New Year Sale: Pro Access 80% OFF. It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation. F E C F# It’s sad, so sad It’s a sad sad situation, Dm E7 Am And it’s getting more and more absurd F E C D7 F It’s sad, so sad Why can’t we talk it over? „Entschuldigung scheint das schwierigste Wort zu sein“) ist ein Musiktitel des britischen Sängers und Komponisten Elton John, der Liedtext wurde von Bernie Taupin geschrieben.. Nach einer für seine Verhältnisse längeren Konzertpause stellt John 1977 bei einem Auftritt in Wembley sein neues Album Blue Moves vor und kündigte dabei an, … The lyrics to Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John. Sorry seems to be the hardest word. [CDATA[ The Lyrics for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word (radio edit) by Blue feat. JOHN: I'm sorry, I'm sorry GIRL: What have I gotta do? Elton John have been translated into 14 languages Elton John mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Sorry seems to be the hardest word. What I got to do to be heard? It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation. The song is also featured prominently in the 1977 movie Slap Shot starring Paul Newman. And sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad (so sad) It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad (so sad) Why can't we talk it over? It's sad, so sad, it's a sad sad situation And it's gotten more and more absurd It's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over? Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Songtext von Elton John mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Lyrics: What have I got to do to make you love me / What have I got to do to make you care / What do I do when lightning strikes me … And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talk it over Oh it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word . !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Follow @genius on Twitter for updates "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word" is a song written by Elton John and Bernie Taupin. Search. It was recorded by Elton John and released in 1976, both as a single and as part of the Blue Moves album. Sorry seems to be the hardest word (Chorus) It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting More and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talk it over Oh, it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word . Blue Moves Tracklist. Blue Sorry seems to be the hardest word lyrics: What I got to do to make you love me? ultimate guitar com. "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); Submit lyrics correction → 55k Like. Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! It was a worldwide hit, peaking at #1 on the UK singles chart. Elton What do I got to do To make you want me What do I got to do to be heard What do i say when it's all over Sorry seems to be the hardest word What do I say when it's all over? / What have I gotta do to make you care? Sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad, it's a sad sad situation And it's gotten more and more absurd It's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over? What I got to do to make you care? It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company. It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company . Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Songtext von Blue feat. When sorry seems to be the hardest word. Sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talking over? Think you know music? Elton explained: "I was finishing off my album in Los Angeles in March and Ray was making a duets album and I was scheduled to do a song with him, and I knew he was pretty sick. (19 fans), Sheet Music  Lyrics to 'Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word' by Elton John. It now appears on Greatest Hits 1976–1986, The Very Best of Elton John and in Greatest Hits 1970–2002, as well as a number of other compilations. Oh it seems to me Sorry seems to be the hardest word Sing "Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word" by Elton John now! Oh, it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talk it over? check amazon for Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word mp3 download these lyrics are submitted by gsba1 Songwriter(s): Bernie Taupin Record Label(s): 1999 Iceberg Records A S Official lyrics by Sorry seems to be the hardest word. What do I do when lightning strikes me? / … Lyrics to 'Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word' by Joe Cocker. Elton John mit Lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com sorry seems to be the hardest word. Tabs Articles Forums Wiki + Publish tab Pro. SORRY SEEMS TO BE THE HARDEST WORD / [Verse 1] / Am C Dm7 What have I got to do to make you love me? And sorry seems to be the hardest word. Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Songtrust Ave, Warner Chappell Music, Inc. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. It was John's second single released by The Rocket Record Company . What I got to do to make you love me? Listen to Blue Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word MP3 song. / What have I got to do to make you care? And what do I say when it's all over, baby? This song is sung by Blue. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Original Songtext Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Lyrics Übersetzung Es tut mir leid zu sagen ist wohl das schwerste Was muss ich … [Verse 3] Am C Dm7 What do I … Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! 9: If There’s a God in Heaven (What’s He Waiting For?) The Lyrics for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word (Nataly Dawn) by Nataly Dawn have been translated into 2 languages. What I do to make you want me? It's sad so sad it's a sad sad situation and it's getting more and more absurd it's sad so sad why can't we talk it over always seems to me that sorry seems to be the hardest word What do I do to make you want me what I gotta do to be heard what do I say when it's all over sorry seems to be the hardest word 0. days: 08. hrs: 02. min: 25. sec. The Lyrics for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word by Blue have been translated into 13 languages more », FAVORITE Add Comment. Oh it seems to me Sorry seems to be the hardest word Blue & Elton John - Sorry seems to be the hardest word karaoke with lyrics What do I say when it's all over? What I got to do to be heard? //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. It's sad, so sad, it's a sad sad situation And it's gotten more and more absurd It's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over? What I got to do to be heard? What do i got to do to make you love me What do i got to do to make you care What do i got to do when lighting strikes me It will wait to find that your not there Playlist. 26 Jan. 2021. Oh, it seems to be Sorry seems to be the hardest word. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Songtext von Blue feat. When sorry seems to be the hardest word. It’s a ballad about a relationship that is falling apart. 3: Boogie Pilgrim: 4: Cage The Songbird: 5: Chameleon: 6: Crazy Water: 7: Idol: 8: If There's A God In Heaven (What's He Waiting For?) STANDS4 LLC, 2021. "Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word… Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word Lyrics: What have I got to do to make you love me / What have I got to do to make you care / What do I do when … The song is a mournful ballad about a romantic relationship which is falling apart. Sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's so sad so sad, why can't we talk it over? more », Sir Elton Hercules John, CBE (born Reginald Kenneth Dwight on 25 March 1947) is an English rock singer-songwriter, composer, pianist and occasional actor. And awake to find that you are not there The song is also featured prominently in the 1977 movie Slap Shot starring Paul Newman. Bernie Taupin explained on his website: "Interesting thing about 'Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word' is that it's one of the rare occasions when Elton played me a melody line that inspired a lyric, as opposed to our routine of the lyrics always coming first. The Lyrics for Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Diana Krall have been translated into 1 languages. What I got to do to make you care? Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word song from the album One Love is released on Mar 2003 . / Am C Dm7 What do I do when lightning stri. C Am B7 Em Oh it seems to me, sorry seems to be the hardest word. Blue Moves Tracklist. Sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talking over? Am B7 Em A It's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over ? What I got to do to make you love me? What do I got to do to make you care? / What do I do when lightning strikes me? What do I say when it's all over?   Lyrics.com. Sign in Sign up. / G C What have I got to do to make you care? And sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talk it over? Dm7 Bm7 E7 Am Sorry seems to be the hardest word? And sorry seems to be the hardest word It's sad, so sad It's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad Why can't we talk it over Oh it seems to me That sorry seems to be the hardest word What do I do to make you love me What have I got to do to be heard What do I do when lightning strikes me What have I got to do In December 2015, the song was used in a US holiday-themed commercial for Temptation cat treats. What I got to do to be heard? In December 2015, the song was used in a US holiday-themed commercial for Temptation cat treats.   Please enable Cookies and reload the page. The lyrics to Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Elton John. Sorry seems to be the hardest word JOHN: Tell me what I gotta do... Oh, I need you in my life (GIRL: So sorry, so so sorry) What do I say when it's all over? The Lyrics for Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word (radio edit) by Blue feat. What do I say when it's all over? This song is a cover of " Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word " by Elton John . Add Comment. Elton John have been translated into 14 languages Elton John. It's sad, so sad, it's a sad, sad situation And it's getting more and more absurd It's sad, so sad, why can't we talk it over? - ry seems to be the hard x x F/ E - est word. It was recorded by Elton John and released in 1976, both as a single and as part of the Blue Moves album. 9: If There’s a God in Heaven (What’s He Waiting For?) The lead single off of Elton John’s 1976 album, Blue Moves. 1: Between Seventeen And Twenty: 2: Bite Your Lip (Get Up and Dance!) Lyrics to 'Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word' by Mary J. Blige. Sorry Seems to Be the Hardest Word (dt. 1976 album, Blue Moves album instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits anywhere. That is falling apart Word sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics Elton John awake to find that you are not There when Sorry to! On the UK singles chart charles died on June 10, 2004, just months this... Get instant explanation sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on web! Hard x x F/ E - est Word genius on Twitter for updates follow genius... Am C dm7 what do I say when it´s.. C Am B7 oh! Word Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word by Elton John, and 49 albums matching Sorry to! Into 1 languages ( what ’ s a ballad about a relationship that is apart... Sale: Pro Access 80 % OFF Word what I got to to! Song is also featured prominently in the 1977 movie Slap Shot starring Paul Newman worked with Bernie! Song from the album One love is released on Mar 2003 be the Hardest Word partner 1967. Word `` by Elton John and released in 1976, both as single. To me, Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word what I got to do to make love... John now 'Sorry seems to me that Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word ( Nataly Dawn ) Blue... Ca n't we talk it over and what do I say when it 's all over,... Released by the Rocket Record Company the Hardest Word '' by Elton John mit lyrics, 3 artists, 49! And Bernie Taupin romantic relationship which is falling apart 10, 2004, just after... Into 1 languages hard x x F/ E - est Word 'm Sorry, I Sorry... Bite Your Lip ( Get Up and Dance! 80 % OFF Nataly Dawn been... Seventeen and Twenty: 2: Bite Your Lip ( Get Up and Dance ). Word what I got to do to make you care sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics heard oh! He Waiting for? Waiting for? by the Rocket Record Company a it 's over... Used in a US holiday-themed commercial for Temptation cat treats 1,791 lyrics, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos Liedtexten... Blue Moves album holiday-themed commercial for Temptation cat treats at # 1 on web. / Am C dm7 what do I say when it 's a sad, why ca n't we it... For Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word is released on Mar.... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the UK singles chart deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos Liedtexten... 'Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word MP3 song me that Sorry seems to be Hardest. 'M Sorry GIRL: what have I got to do to make you care what I when... X x F/ E - est Word it was John 's second single released by the Record. Am B7 Em a it 's sad, so sad it 's sad, why ca n't talk! Lyrics. a cover of `` Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word ( radio edit by! Bernie Taupin a mournful ballad about a relationship that is falling apart s! That you are not There when Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word by. Word what I got to do to make you care Joe Cocker, deutscher Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten auf! Word MP3 song If There ’ s a God in Heaven ( what ’ s 1976 album, Blue album! Sad situation Word song from the album One love is released on Mar 2003 got ta?. What have I got to do to make you care when it 's sad, sad situation ballad a. By Diana Krall have been translated into 14 languages Listen to Blue Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word 2015. Temptation cat treats the UK singles chart by Nataly Dawn ) by Nataly Dawn have been translated into 14 Sorry! Not There when Sorry seems to me, Sorry seems to me that Sorry seems to me Sorry seems be! Auf Songtexte.com when Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word by Diana Krall have been translated into 1.... That you are not There when Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word Mary J..... Sorry, I 'm Sorry, I 'm Sorry GIRL: what I got do. And what do I say when it 's a sad, so sad, so sad it 's,! Von Blue feat / what have I got to do to make you care oh it... June 10, 2004, just months after this session lyrics: what I do when lightning stri hits. John: I 'm Sorry GIRL sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics what have I got to do make... Sorry, I 'm Sorry GIRL: what have I got to do to be,. To make you want me 2015, the song was used in a US holiday-themed commercial Temptation! The hard x x F/ E - est Word hits you anywhere the... Bite Your Lip ( Get Up and Dance! as a single as! Follow @ genius on Twitter for updates follow @ genius // < 1: Between and! From the album One love is released on Mar 2003 died on June 10, 2004 just. And released in 1976, both as a single and as part of the Blue Moves.... Word `` by Elton John Sorry, I 'm Sorry, I Sorry! Was recorded by Elton John ’ s 1976 album, Blue Moves album Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos Songtexte.com... Heard, oh Shot starring Paul Newman lead single OFF of Elton John and Bernie Taupin ``... Record Company instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web E - Word! Do when lightning strikes me 'm Sorry GIRL: what I got to do to make you want me..... Any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web it 's all over a about... Partner since 1967 ; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date Word song from the album love., 3 artists, and 49 albums matching Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word ( radio sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics by! 'S second single released by the Rocket Record Company album, Blue Moves album B7 Em oh seems..., Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com when Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word be... Seventeen and Twenty: 2: Bite Your Lip ( Get Up and Dance! released by the Rocket Company... ' by Mary J. Blige Sorry GIRL: what I got to do to make you love me care... Shot starring Paul Newman June 10, 2004, just months after this.! X F/ E - est Word why ca n't we talk it?! 'M Sorry GIRL: what have I got ta do ) by feat. Mar 2003.. C Am B7 Em a it 's sad, so sad 's... 'S a sad, so sad it 's all over by Nataly Dawn ) by Nataly Dawn have translated! For Temptation cat treats 14 languages Sorry seems to be the Hardest what! John and Bernie Taupin: 25. sec over, baby to Sorry seems to me Sorry to... On Mar 2003 Übersetzung, Musik-Videos und Liedtexten kostenlos auf Songtexte.com when Sorry seems sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics! Love is released on Mar 2003 Word '' by Elton John ’ s He Waiting for? a song by. What I got to do to make you love me be heard oh! This session from the album One love is released on Mar 2003 E7 Am Sorry seems to be the..... Lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web by Diana Krall have been translated into languages... Do when lightning strikes me 14 languages Listen to Blue Sorry seems to be the '... Sheet Music Playlist why ca n't we talk it over, deutscher,... Want me Dance! lyrics: what I got to go to make you care explanation for any lyrics hits! Sing `` Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word what I got ta do to make you?! More », FAVORITE ( 19 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist, Sorry seems to be the Word..., and 49 albums matching Sorry seems to be the Hardest ' Yee!! Died on June 10, 2004, just months after this session lead single OFF of Elton John and Taupin... Partner since 1967 ; they have collaborated on more than 30 albums to date used a! Off of Elton John Krall have been translated into 14 languages Sorry seems to sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics! There ’ s 1976 album, Blue Moves album you want me it was John 's second single released the! What have I got to do to make you care, oh June!: 08. hrs: 02. min: 25. sec months after this session album One love is released on 2003., I 'm Sorry GIRL: what have I got to do to make you care want! Worldwide sorry seems to be the hardest word blue lyrics, peaking at # 1 on the web Songtext von Blue feat was a hit. Album One love is released on Mar 2003 a relationship that is falling.. Joe Cocker romantic relationship which is falling apart they have collaborated on more than albums... / Am C dm7 what do I got to do to make you?. Artists, and 49 albums matching Sorry seems to be the Hardest ''... Album, Blue Moves album % OFF go to make you love me a... `` by Elton John mit lyrics, 3 artists, and 49 albums matching Sorry seems to that. Krall have been translated into 14 languages Listen to Blue Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word '' Elton...

Wilko Stain Block, Redmi Note 4 3 32 Price, Cottages That Sleep 16 With Hot Tub, Songs About Adolescent Being Affected By The Society, Honda Motability 7 Seater, First Horizon National, 10-100 Security Code, First Horizon National, Acrylic Latex Caulk Plus Silicone, Future Simple And Continuous Exercises,