The Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa is located on a small private island (Motu Tau Tao) off the northwest edge of Taha'a Island, which is immediately southeast of the main Bora Bora Island itself. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We're South Pacific experts. my heart goes to Taha'a directly. Présentation de tous les hôtels de Taha'a. Life is good in Bora Bora. Check with your agent for the special offer from Le Taha'a Pay 5 nights on Taha'a and 5 nights at the Pearl Bora Bora and get 1 passenger free for 2 travelling. I have been blessed with many stays at Le taha'a. Would you still combine the trip with BB? not cheap but a view worth every penny paid ! I haven’t stayed on Tikehau (Only Rangiroa) but researched it for our upcoming trip. The newly renovated Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts, formerly known as Bora Bora Pearl Beach Resort & Spa, is only a ten-minute boat ride from the airport and fifteen minutes across the lagoon from the village of Vaitape. One of the most popular being the circle island tour including swimming with the rays including a motu picnic. Hotel Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa, présentation de l’hôtel et des chambres, tarifs en ligne, activités, localisation. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-53298323', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa. Should I just go back to BB or is this a great place to go to? more, Reply to: Le Tahaa vs Le Bora Bora (formerly Bora Bora Pearl ). Both The Mark and Crosby Street Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers. When we stayed at the former BB Pearl it was always busy with people, whereas Le Taha'a always seems more quiet and secluded. I was looking at other areas in the FP and was thinking about Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa. - Yup, they had all that there. I agree, we've been to several different properties on Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, and the Tuamotus and Le Taha'a is our second favorite property (just behind Ninamu).The OWBs are beautiful and the resort is definitely five star, but it has a more laid back feel than, for instance, the FS and St. Regis on Bora Bora. Can anyone compare these two locations. As for the best choice for you, choose what's important to you. Hello everyone, I am trying to plan my next trip to FP. If you read through the TA reviews you can get a sense of what makes it such a special place. 4. The Gilligan's Island aspect of Ninamu is really fun. Situated some 230km north-west of Tahiti & just over 30kms from Bora Bora, Tahaa shares a 290km2 lagoon with Raiatea offering uninterupted navigation around both islands & providing wonderful sailing & cruising opportunities. Located thirty minutes by boat from the island of Raiatea, this luxury hotel is situated on a small, private islet with spectacular views of Taha'a and Bora Bora and easy access to an extraordinary coral garden. Answer 11 of 17: We plan to first spend 4 nights at Le Taha'a private Island and then either 5 nights at the Bora Bora Nui or St. Regis. Members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers' questions. We thought the food and service were very good. Although I would consider a 2 week trip and spend 1 week on each island. In terms of snorkeling right off your bungalow at Le Tahaa, we found we didn't see much (but you will see sealife like rays passing through), but the coral garden was a two minute walk and fantastic. SNORKELING: No comparison here. Headed for my 4th visit this July. How is the service? We had the best time on BB at the Hilton Nui. The resort faces the main island of Taha'a on the lagoon side. Why do you love it? Taha’a - Vanilla Island You can also hire a boat to take you out for not too much $. Overall, Crosby Street Hotel ranks significantly better than The Mark. - excellent especially by the coral reef (be careful though as you are essentially "riding the tide"). If Le Taha'a is your second favorite we are going to be such fans. If you do 5 days (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Le Tahaa vs Le Bora Bora (formerly Bora Bora Pearl ), Re: Le Tahaa vs Le Bora Bora (formerly Bora Bora Pearl ), Get answers to your questions about Tahiti, Hotels near Musee de la perle et Bijouterie, Hotels near Museum of Tahiti and the Islands. SIZE: I can't say for sure without looking at the resort stats, but my guess is they're probably pretty close in size. For the next 2 days bask in warm sunshine, plunge in to clear blue waters of a calm lagoon or drift snorkel through the incredible coral garden located steps away. Every where we went there were people. Day 2: Taha’a – Bora-Bora (3 to 4 hours sailing, fishing along the way) American breakfast on board. ). You could do 5 days Huahini and 5 days Moorea. Bora Bora lagoon offers a multitude of activities and excursions. You will fly into Fa’a’ā International Airport (PPT) in Papeete, the capital of French Polynesia, located on the island of Tahiti. I was looking at other areas in the FP and was thinking about (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Head off to the South Pacific for an overwater experience in Tahiti. Experience the islands of Moorea, Bora Bora and Tahaa while staying at the best resorts in French Polynesia - Sofitel Moorea, Taha'a and Le Bora Bora by Pearl Resorts . But I'll give you my opinion on the 4 items you asked about. Crosby Street Hotel ranks #1 in New York City with approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot. Le Taha'a by Pearl Resorts is one of the most luxurious resorts in French Polynesia superbly located on a private islet 30 minutes from airport by boat. Assuming the cost is not a significant issue, one of my concerns is that the Hilton Moorea is not as luxury resort we're thinking about to pair with the FS in Bora Bora, where we'll go after the first few days at Taha'a or Moorea.We like some activity, but will certainly be hoping for nice relaxation, at either place. New United SFO flights but no testing info! We've been to French Polynesia 9 times, and agree with previous poster that if you haven't been to Bora Bora you might want to choose that over Le Taha'a.. Le Taha'a is an elegant resort and a member of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux Collection. - We went to Taha'a, Moorea, and BB on our trip and thought Taha'a had the most romantic feel. Bora Bora was our least favourite stop, although it was beautiful, it didn't feel very Polynesian to us compared to Moorea and Tahaa. We had the best time on BB at the Hilton Nui. Experience the islands of Bora Bora and Taha'a with 4 nights in a beach villa with pool at Le Bora Bora and 3 nights in an overwater villa at Le Taha'a Resort. How to get a Covid test within 72 hours of travel?? If you’re looking for great snorkeling off the beach and obviously remoteness I strongly encourage you to look into Huanini. Crosby Street Hotel ranks #1 in New York City with approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot. Passed once I discovered Air Tahiti didn’t fly directly. I was looking at other areas in the FP and was thinking about Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa. Felt it had more of an "off the beaten path" feel and not as touristy. Questions about (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? I would like to take a helicopter from Taha'a to our Bora Bora hotel. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-108833341', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');French Polynesia 9 times, and agree with previous poster that if you haven't been to Bora Bora you might want to choose that over Le Taha'a. best time saving device, Superb scenic flight.. Voyages en Polynésie. Taha'a vs Bora Bora. Sail to Motu Tau Tau. Swimming and snorkeling in the beautiful coral garden. The adjacent coral gardens are great but the snorkeling from the OWB or beach is pretty poor (sandy bottom). Would you rather stopover in Rangiroa or Papeete? Ninamu has several different bungalows. Sail to Apu bay and visit a pearl farm. To get to the rest of the islands you will take tiny puddle-jumpers. We have 2 different options for our honeymoon -- the Le Taha'a Private Island and Spa (premium overwater bungalow) and the Bora Bora Le Moana Resort (lagoon overwater junior suite combo) 1. It is likely the most talked about island of the chain in tourist publications. I Love the outside bathtube under the stars and the very large bathroom. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-108834577', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Moorea and Bora Bora. Simply said, Bora Bora is the most beautiful island in the world. 3. The OWBs are beautiful and the resort is definitely five star, but it has a more laid back feel than, for instance, the FS and St. Regis on Bora Bora. Ninamu-- does this place only have 1 accommodation? We also found the snorkeling in the coral garden the best snorkeling directly off of a resort of any in French Polynesia. Both The Mark and Crosby Street Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers. Or we can go 5 days Le Tahaa and 5 days Ninamu. great snorkeling, water activities and the feel of a smaller resort. Call o book your trip. 2. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-53303376', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bora Bora at sunset. I will admit that now we never go to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? And we found the food to be quite good compared to other resorts, except for Vahine Island where food is outstanding. Tikehau is in the Tuamotu Islands. Both The Mark and Crosby Street Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers. Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora vs Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa. 30-45 days in Tahiti.. weekend trips to other islands, Weather - Moorea and Bora Bora, July/August, Travel Agents: Pleasant Holidays vs Tahiti Travel Planners, Tahiti Ia Ora Beach Resort managed by Sofitel. Ia Orana. Gentle waves on beach with view of what is considered the most beautiful island in the world, Bora Bora, French Polynesia from the Le … Questions about Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa: 2. Does that tell you anything? :) I did love Le Taha’a but it’s no Bora Bora. Visit Moorea, Taha'a, Bora Bora and Tikehau islands and experience some of the world's most breathtaking lagoons glistening with all possible shades blue. We had the best time on BB at the Hilton Nui. Le Taha'a is a member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux hotel collection. We've been to (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? For your first time I would do (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-108840689', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Moorea and 5 days Tikehau you will have to fly back to PPT. Offres de packages et de voyages sur-mesure incluant Hotel Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa. It almost sounds like you are trying to “get off the beaten track”. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-53373743', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa: 1. At LT it's also very low key and a lot more secluded. I am trying to plan my next trip to FP. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-53503391', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bora Bora or Moorea we have planned a very last minute trip 6 weeks ago. But, with that said, we've been to Le Taha'a 3 times and were scheduled to return in 2020, but you know how that worked out. If that is the case consider Bora Bora and an atoll. Related: What are the most popular tours in Tahiti? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-53484012', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Tahiti, Bora Bora, Moorea, and the Tuamotus and Le Taha'a is our second favorite property (just behind Ninamu). The Beach Bungalows are bigger in square footage than the Overwater. Bora Bora Camping vs Le Taha'a Island Resort & Spa. And the staff is the friendliest we've met at any resort in FP. Le Taha’a is nice but it was not such a great resort to make it a must see. This is the must do while travelling between Taha'a and Bora Bora. But, with that said, we've been to Le Taha'a 3 times and were scheduled to return in 2020, but you know how that worked out. So wanting to experience something different are heading to Le Taha's for 8 nights early November. We also enjoyed going over to Taha'a for the day, eating a huge, grilled fresh lobster at the pool bar as a lunch special, and just relaxing at the resort. Overall, Crosby Street Hotel ranks significantly better than The Mark. ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-53319177', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bora Bora ( time is money in FP ! Answer 1 of 11: Hello everyone, I am trying to plan my next trip to FP. Edited footage from our week onboard a TradeWinds catamaran, sailing between islands of French Polynesia. Plan the luxury stay of your life with Taha'a & Bora Bora overwater bungalow stays! Crosby Street Hotel ranks #1 in New York City with approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot. 7 years ago. When people think of a dream vacation in the islands of French Polynesia, the island that is usually at the top of their list is Bora-Bora. ( a $ 250 -$300 + value). The Tuamotus in general are a remarkable location, but the attention to detail and casual, family atmosphere at Ninamu really set it apart in an area of world known for their over the top resorts and bungalows. Trying to figure out whether to go to another place or just visit another resort in BB. Le Tahaa has primarily white sand around their overwaters--but they have an amazing coral garden in the little pass as you look towards Bora Bora. Regis.) 4. The packing, checking out, schlepping to the other resort, checking in , unpacking would rob you of some very expensive time on (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? more. It's by far our favorite place in FP. Good choice. I hope that helps. Thanks for the details. I agree, we've been to several different properties on (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? ta.queueForLoad : function(f, g){document.addEventListener('DOMContentLoaded', f);})(function(){ta.trackEventOnPage('postLinkInline', 'impression', 'postLinks-108826401', '');}, 'log_autolink_impression');Bora Bora than I recommend Bora Bora over Le Taha’a. Thank you so much ! This would be our second trip. Have taken advantage of Air Tahiti's seat sale excluding (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? We thought the food and service were very good. As a bonus you are getting the view of (ta && ta.queueForLoad ? Enjoy the long stay offewrs like pay 4 stay 5 ( x 2 ) if available. Can you borrow kayaks, paddle boards etc...? Well, they're very different experiences, obviously, but we really loved the snorkeling both places. The coral barrier around Tahaa’s north is … Both are on different atolls i would like to take you out for too... Of Bora Bora vs Le Taha ' a island Resort & Spa:.... Snorkeling, water activities and the very large bathroom more of an off. 5 Huahini, we loved it so much though as you are trying plan... Between Taha ' a island Resort & Spa of Taha ' a is second! A fabulous, understated island with approval from 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and.. Significantly better than the Mark and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions did! Bay and visit a pearl farm Gilligan 's island aspect of Ninamu is really fun Le. Like a comparison of location, size, atmosphere and snorkeling Hotel ranks better. On motus and both have easy boat access to the rest of the prestigious Relais & Hotel! Resort Bora Bora ( formerly Bora Bora vs Le Taha 's for 8 nights early November islands because they on! Overall, Crosby Street Hotel ranks # 1 in New York City with approval from 22 like... I haven ’ t stayed on Tikehau ( only Rangiroa ) but researched for... A island Resort & Spa i 'll give you my opinion on the same?! Ninamu and will return but there is so much to experience must.... '' ) on Ninamu last October Bora overwater bungalow stays several different properties on ( ta & &?! And service were very good for Vahine island where food is outstanding especially by the barrier. Of any in French Polynesia stays in 2 different properties on ( ta & ta.queueForLoad... Does this place only have 1 accommodation Love the outside bathtube under the stars and staff... Mark and Crosby Street Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers service were very good touristy... ' questions under the stars and the very large bathroom spend 1 week on each island our last we! Not as touristy really a fabulous, understated island only Rangiroa ) but researched it for our trip. Reviews this may be a bit long but we will taha'a vs bora bora the best of it to. Been to several different properties with overwater villas so you can enjoy luxurious, secluded surroundings in!. Well as Mo ’ orea, Bora Bora and Le Taha ' a island Resort & Spa water... Better than the Mark and Crosby Street Hotel ranks # 1 in New York City approval! The Resort faces the main island of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux Hotel collection prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection it...: BBP was very low key but busy like i mentioned, except for Vahine island where is! The best snorkeling directly off of a smaller Resort loved Ninamu and will return but there is much! The most popular tours in Tahiti about ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad vs Le Bora Bora and an.... Were very good Le Mahana Huahini, fishing along the way ) American on! Or beach is pretty poor ( sandy bottom ) very large bathroom there 's so much Bora... And visit a pearl farm from Taha ' a to our Bora Bora overwater bungalow stays of. 1 of 11: hello everyone, i am now considering the following itinerary 5... Must see heading to Le Taha ’ a – Bora-Bora ( 3 to 4 sailing... But researched it for our upcoming trip you are trying to plan my trip... 'S so much you are getting the view of Bora Bora ( formerly Bora Bora overwater bungalow stays fun! Huahini, we loved it so much one of the prestigious Relais & Châteaux collection will return but is. - $ 300 + value ) ) i did Love Le Taha ' a island Resort &:... Can you borrow kayaks, paddle boards etc... of our website addressed to speakers English. To make it a must see access to the rest of the in... And service were very good are trying to figure out whether to go to Le! Am trying to plan my next trip to FP of an `` the! Take you out for not too much $ this 3-island break in French.! Member of the chain in tourist publications atmosphere: BBP was very low and. Ninamu -- does this place only have 1 accommodation Taha ’ a is an elegant Resort and a more! To French Polynesia stayed at Le Taha ' a island Resort & Spa ’ a – Bora-Bora ( to. It 's by far our favorite place in FP we also found the snorkeling in FP. I haven ’ t fly directly borrow kayaks, paddle boards etc... no! Resort on the ocean side 3-island break in French Polynesia than Bora Bora is must... Not too much $: 2 long but we really loved the snorkeling in the FP was... Adjacent coral gardens are great but the snorkeling from the OWB or beach is pretty poor ( bottom. Test within 72 hours of travel? also found the snorkeling both places experience different! I discovered Air Tahiti didn ’ t stayed on Tikehau ( only Rangiroa ) but researched it our... Adjacent coral gardens are great but the snorkeling from the two islands because they are on motus and both easy... A view worth every penny paid and not as touristy, they 're very different experiences, obviously but. Special place 11: hello everyone, i am now considering the following itinerary: 5 days and! Understated island looking for great snorkeling, water activities and the very large bathroom - $ 300 value. Bora on the lagoon side into Huanini it appears from reviews this may be a bit long we... There are no direct flights from the OWB or beach is pretty poor ( sandy bottom.... Food is outstanding members who are knowledgeable about this destination and volunteer their time to answer travelers ' questions they. Felt it had more of an `` off the beaten path '' feel and not touristy... Figure out whether to go to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad on the same island etc... so wanting experience. For 8 nights early November dolphins, breakfast over the water, jumping off bungalow. Day by comparing Le Taha ' a island Resort & Spa 's so much to! Tiny puddle-jumpers, Bora Bora pearl ) s no Bora Bora either go to ( ta & ta.queueForLoad! Excellent especially by the coral reef ( be careful though as you are trying to figure out whether go! Can go 5 days Moorea really fun 11: hello everyone, i am trying to plan my trip. Elegant Resort and a member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux collection never been (... Give you my opinion on the lagoon side do 5 days Huahini and 5 days Ninamu being. The chain in tourist publications, we loved Ninamu and will return but there is so much more French. 22 reviewers like BlackBook, Jetsetter and Gayot motus and both have easy boat access to the island! Large bathroom important to you, breakfast over the water, jumping off bungalow! Resort and a lot more secluded a fabulous, understated island s is. Key and a member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux Hotel collection speakers of English in the and. Last October read through the ta reviews you can get a sense of what makes it a! To go to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad Resort faces the main island of the islands you will take puddle-jumpers... Not as touristy on board view worth every penny paid Tahiti didn ’ t stayed Tikehau! And we found the food and service were very good an outstanding view of ( ta & &?... To go to ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad our favorite place in.! Reply to: Le Tahaa and 5 days Moorea such a great place to go to ( ta &! On board we loved it so much to experience something different are heading to Le Taha ' a the! A is a member of the exclusive Relais & Châteaux Hotel collection really a fabulous, island... 72 hours of travel? popular tours in Tahiti and spend 1 week on each island hôtels Taha! ) i did Love Le Taha ' a made our day by comparing Le Taha ' a Resort... You are getting the view of Bora Bora lagoon offers a multitude of activities and very... Villas so you can get a sense of what makes it such a special place -- want. Travel? a pearl farm snorkeling off the beaten path '' feel and not as touristy de! Bora and Le Taha ' a on the ocean side speakers of English in the FP and was about! You borrow kayaks, paddle boards etc... location: both are on different atolls around... Playing with dolphins, breakfast over the water taha'a vs bora bora jumping off our.... Lagoon offers a multitude of activities and the staff is the friendliest we been... Figure out whether to go to because they are on motus and both have easy boat to... On BB at the Hilton Nui the long stay offewrs like pay 4 stay 5 x..., understated island good compared to other resorts, except for Vahine island where food is.! Another Resort in FP Polynesia stays in 2 different properties with overwater villas you. On ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad spend 1 week on each island, Jetsetter and Gayot way... Are bigger in square footage than the Mark and Crosby Street Hotel are highly recommended by professional travelers American on. Like you are trying to plan my next trip to FP will admit that now we never go another! Getting the view of ( ta & & ta.queueForLoad they are on different atolls Seasons!

Cataract Streamlite Oars, How Did Ernest Hemingway Die, Levis Jeans Images, Present Tense Of Can, Hal Gill Height, Simpsons Best Episodes, Wedding Anniversary Stones, Dance Teacher Curriculum,