Tip the hopper to drop the barrel onto the tracks and Thomas will push it into the cargo area. It is approximately 8'6" long by 3' wide so you will need a large area in order to access all sides. Watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet! See more details at. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Thomas & Friends DFM54 Trackmaster Thomas' Sky-high Bridge Jump Train Set at the best online prices at eBay! He often gets into scrapes. Well built, sturdy pieces, easy to assemble too. Action packed with a moving spiral track tower, barriers with swaying flags, cargo hopper, Vicarstown Bridge, and more. Thomas with white cargo car Trophy Vicarstown Bridge with extending track Bridge section with barrier River Audience stand with cargo loader Signal tunnel Three risers Figure 8 of track An … Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. see all item description Your child will NOT be disappointed with this toy!!! $199.99. This Thomas & Friends train set breaks new ground by taking Thomas off the tracks and sending him soaring through the air, delivering speed, excitement, and motorized action like only TrackMaster train sets can! You'll find all of our contact information here: http://bit.ly/1ER8Wxy. We're sorry to hear this did not meet your expectations. Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster™ Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. Please contact our team for help with this: http://fpfami.ly/08d5, Low battery? ... Quick View Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Motorized Rebecca Engine Opens a popup. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. We aim to show you accurate product information. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. DFM54 You can find all of our contact information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5. and we have not verified it. It was very easily held for small hands and the train and helicopter were very good also. TrackMaster toys let children build their own custom-made motorized railway with thrilling train sets, connectable expansion packs, and their favorite Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends characters. Elevator works great! Collection only from Goostrey near Knutsford Comes with original box This is one of my grandson's favorite toys. Information On the landing area, there is a blue one way door which prevents engines from going in the wrong direction either sliding around the pressure plate, derailing, or hitting another landing engine. Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump Railway Set at the best online prices at eBay! There is not one negative thing about this toy! 2 x AAA Inspired by the Thomas & Friends DVD, The Great Race, Sky-High Bridge Jump brings the movie to life with fast-paced, flying thrills. FREE Shipping by Amazon. Can Gordon jump with his tender? Thomas presses the big tab which moves the elevator up to the top, and a small button gets pressed against the track which releases him through a door down the ramp. Features a cargo hopper, waving flags, a barrel cargo piece, & removable Harold the helicopter; 2-foot Thomas jump; WHAT'S INCLUDED. The elevator platform has a small curved track section to prevent engines from going off the edge if it is not down. The train jump was just awesome. Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster, Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump You can find all of our contact information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5. This toy does not perform as shown in FP's television commercials and at $100 is most definitely not what we were expecting to experience. We'd be happy to help! They love it. Product Description. The No. - one of the biggest Thomas railway sets available. Thomas soars for over two feet (0,6 meters) through the air before landing safely on the other side and continuing his journey. This Thomas & Friends train set breaks new ground by taking Thomas off the tracks and sending him soaring through the air, delivering speed, excitement, and motorized action like only TrackMaster train sets can! Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for Thomas & Friends TrackMaster, Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump Train Set at the best online prices at … Manufacturers, TheVicarstown Bridge, also known as theVicarstown Rolling Bridge, is a bascule bridge and the main rail connection between the Island of Sodor and the Mainland. Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump with Harold Helicopter FOR PARTS. We bought this for our son for his 4th birthday (which is today!). For the 2 days we have had this, he has played non-stop with it. After a tall, spiral ascent with Harold the helicopter, Thomas speeds down a huge ramp and the velocity launches him into the air! Thomas can be lifted by … This set only works with small engines (excluding Hugo), which also includes removing a tender from a large engine. All items pictured are included along with original train. I got this track for Christmas, took some time to build but finally we made it. 04 $39.99 $39.99 Buy (chk) Fisher Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas Sky High Bridge Jump Toy Railway Train Set in Singapore,Singapore. Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat. I think it will be very easy to dismantle, pack away and re-build it at any time too. Restrictions apply. We got this a few days ago and I am so glad we did as the boys love it. Not only does the train go around the track, it climbs up the tower, shoots down and makes a fantastic leap through the air landing perfectly on the other side and continues on its way. Though an engine with a tender or a truck can make the jump and be lifted up by Harold, they will not be released at the top of the hill because the tender or truck will be hanging over the edge of the platform being carried by Harold. Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. After soaring over 2 feet, he'll land safely on the other side, zoom past the swaying flags, and push the barrel into the loading area. Yes, the set does include Thomas the train and Harold the helicopter. Complete Thomas & Friends Track Master Thomas' Bridge Jump Set, Includes Motorized Thomas Train, Harold the Helicopter, Cargo Hopper, Cargo Piece, and Full Track Layout w/ Ramp & Bridge Jump When we first opened it we were surprised at the number of pieces, but when we started putting it together with the directions it was very simple, even the 4 year old was helping as you can see by the picture below. Engines Talk 'n' Action Plarail ... Railway Race Set; Sky-High Bridge Jump; Mad Dash on Sodor; 5-in-1 Track Builder Set; 6-in-1 Builder Set; Hyper Glow Station; Sort and Switch Delivery Set; $250.00 + shipping . I was pleasantly surprised that after about 2 hours of fairly rough play the thing was still in one piece. Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Mad Dash on Sodor. Batteries Required: 2 AAA batteries (not included) Watch the No. He wants to show it to everyone who comes in my door. ... Quick View Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump Opens a popup. TrackMaster (Revolution) It stays together and is sturdy even on the carpet. When my 31/2 year old grandson saw it he was thrilled and played with it for about ten minutes or so, but quickly lost interest because it's not very interactive. My experience may differ from yours.\r\rFor more information about Thomas & Friends: \r \rFor more information about Thomas & Friends Sky High Bridge Jump: \r\r\rJoin Ryan from Ryan ToysReview as he plays with Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas Sky-High Bridge Jump Playset! Elevator works great! It would make a great display piece for a large game or play room but otherwise would probably end up in a bin, in pieces stored away. We have included the instructions for the set. Although, due to all the pieces I would recommend that you do not attempt assembly with impatient, young children present. Shop our collection of Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ engines, track sets, wood playsets and more, featuring their favorite characters from the TV show. As described at the 2020 New York Toy Fair, the line aims to return to a simpler style of play, focusing more on traditional train sets and less on the stunt-based sets that were the main draw of TrackMaster (Revolution). If the elevator platform is activated without an engine, it may spin up faster than normal. Range https://thomasmotorized.fandom.com/wiki/Sky-High_Bridge_Jump?oldid=52856. This item is 100% GUARANTEED to be Brand New and Factory SealedWe will usually shipped within 2-3 business days after receiving payment. All thoughts and opinions are my own. Thomas TrackMaster (Revolution) Thomas Motorized Railway; Thomas Motorized; Vehicles. So after a week of my boys playing with this the trains no longer complete the jump. This Thomas & Friends train set breaks new ground by taking Thomas off the tracks and sending him soaring through the air, delivering speed, excitement, and motorized action like only TrackMaster train sets can! £69.99 Ref:166166. Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster, 5-In-1 Track Builder Set 4.1 out of 5 stars 99. Thomas can be lifted by Harold to the top of a large hill, where he is then released. I believe 3 may be missing. Let your little one soar with the Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas' Sky High Bridge Jump. We have only had this for a few days but WOW! Includes 2 sloping rails, 10 straight rails and 6 girders. We opened the box and were surprised by all the parts. 3 out of 5 Rating (111) (Reviewed by 111) Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump Find at Retail Offered price of the product is $ 100.00. Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Walking Bridge Set. I was impressed with the quality of both the plastic components as well as the engineering, and was surprised by how well it worked. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. Toddlers and preschool boys and girls will love building cool tracks and sending motorized trains zooming all over Sodor (and your living room). Thomas Steering Wheel Let's Go Play-A-Sound Boardback Book. New! This set is mostly complete but may be missing a couple of support brackets so its being sold as is for parts. This one-of-a-kind Thomas & Friends train set also features a cargo hopper, waving flags, a barrel cargo piece, and removable Harold the helicopter. Includes Thomas (motorized) and Harold. Watch the No. Because of this quite often the yellow section of track does not line up with the top of the blue ramp so Thomas plummets off the side and onto the floor. Given that this is not something you will put together and take apart regularly, this can pose a problem for some. Thomas and Friends Trackmaster Sky High Bridge Jump toy train story with Gordon. He is fascinated watching Thomas go up the spiral ascent with the help of Harold! They played with this set for hours on end, making up stories and actually played good together. This one-of-a-kind Thomas & Friends train set also features a cargo hopper, waving flags, a barrel cargo piece, and removable Harold the helicopter. On today's episode Theo is connecting the Thomas and Friends trackmaster sky high bridge jump playset and the Thomas and Friends superstation! Thomas soars for over two feet (0,6 meters) through the air before landing safely on the other side and continuing his journey. After an hour of on-and-off play the elevator will not go up without gently nudging it up the whole way with our hands (the video is refusing to upload to this review but can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UJxvB7lF7I). But, when my grandson's 6 and 7 year old cousins joined in they had a blast. We put the entire track together and started playing - Thomas missed the jump and crashed onto the blue water pieces every single time. This toy is big and definitely not designed to be put up and taken down on a daily basis. Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Hyper Glow Track Bucket. You can find all of our contact information here: http://fpfami.ly/08d5. I am highly disappointed because this is not a cheap toy but it seams like it was constructed poorly. 1 History 1.1 The Railway Series 1.2 Thomas & Friends 2 Appearances 3 Trivia 4 Merchandise 5 References The first, ambitious and ill-fated, attempt to link Sodor with England via Barrow-in-Furness had been … I received free product and compensation from Fisher-Price. It isn't detrimental to the track's performance but still bummed that a brand new item was already broken. Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. Up for Auction is a Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Sky-High Bridge Jump Railway Set. Free delivery for many products! This Thomas & Friends train set breaks new ground by taking Thomas off the tracks and sending him soaring through the air, delivering speed, excitement, and motorized action like only TrackMaster train sets can! It got a little confusing where the track loops but we got it all together in about 35 minutes. Fisher-Price Thomas and Friends Track Master Remote Controlled Motorized Railway Set 3.8 out of 5 stars 33. [This review was collected as part of a promotion.]. It is huge, even when disassembled, so will require some storage space, and takes some time and patience to assemble. DFL93 Thomas' Racing Bridge Jump is a Motorized Railway set based on The Great Race. Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. Currently unavailable. Fisher-Price Thomas The Train: TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump Playset. Ok, first off, this toy is huge!!! The track is not compatible with the Take and Play toys, it is a Track Master set and the trains are larger. Watch Thomas and Friends TrackMaster Sky High Bridge Jump Fisher Price Unboxing Demo Review - gregione9477 on Dailymotion The … $149.99. 1 blue engine is on his way to the Great Railway Show, but the drawbridge to the mainland is already up, so he'll need to climb to the top with a little help from Harold. Now my father and i are experienced engineers so we decided to inspect it. Today we have the Thomas and Friends TrackMaster Sky High Bridge Jump Playset by Fisher-Price! The way the train track was raised above the floor was also a very good idea. When assembled it takes up most of our den! Two lines hold Thomas in place as he speeds down the ramp aided by a slight elevation to keep him moving in the right direction until he jumps off Vicarstown Bridge and propelled two feet into the air over water into the landing area. Dimensions: 92x 266x 71cm. - 2.62m in length x 0.84m in width x 0.93 in height. As described at the 2020 New York Toy Fair, the line aims to return to a simpler style of play, focusing more on traditional train sets and less on the stunt-based sets that were the main draw of TrackMaster (Revolution). Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster, Sky-High Bridge Jump with Extras. - Very Good pre-owned condition. For the Thomas the Train lover this would be an amazing purchase. £14.99 £19.99. this item is a must have for any thomas & friends / pbs kids / train collector / fan / enthusiast. " Send Thomas under the bridge and up the spiral track, when Thomas reaches the end of the track Harold will lift him to the top of the ramp Thomas lands safely Chat to Buy This is a very big set. My 3 year olds new favorite toy!! Quick View Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Motorized Thomas Engine Opens a popup. Almost not wanting to go to bed, but I tell him "it will be here in the morning when you wake up", its almost like he thinks it is not his lol. Chat to Buy All thoughts and opinions are my own. Needs a new home. Thomas can go across Vicarstown Bridge and make the bridge extend so he can reach the other side. Product Description. Free shipping . Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. PRODUCT FEATURES. He is already telling me what he wants for christmas along the Thomas line lol. Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump. Thomas & Friends Trackmaster - Sky High Bridge Jump Set - Thomas the Tank Engine. Our team would be happy to help you. My son has grown out if using it. If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-a5bf0d11-3d0f-4473-8006-cf653ee1a4de, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.43, SHA-a12e9567312ae30bac89cb57d430342bb81604b1, CID-b3d99f81-007-177d0b3a7755a6, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 21:02:50 GMT, Electrode, Comp-872ef7e8-7b35-4621-a164-0ee6084df6e8, DC-eus2-prod-a19, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.12.0, SHA-1ab7006db6358f6144d4b2bcc67ce73f0f96c298, CID-1e338ca9-007-177d0c3512a40b, Generated: Tue, 23 Feb 2021 21:19:57 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Preowned played with condition tested working and fully complete set the stickers have never been attached all instructions included. It normally takes up … Summary of Contents for Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TRACK MASTER SKY-HIGH BRIDGE JUMP Page 1 CONSUMER ASSISTANCE 1-800-432-5437 (US & Canada) 1300 135 312 (Australia) Fisher-Price, Inc., 636 Girard Avenue, East Aurora, NY 14052. My 3 year old watched patiently while my hubby and I put it together, and even helped when he could. This one-of-a-kind Thomas & Friends train set also features a cargo hopper, waving flags, a barrel cargo piece, and removable Harold the helicopter.Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump: Age Range: 3Y+ The kids didn't mind when it didn't and quickly incorporated the misses into their play. He loves the jump stunt that Thomas does and claps furiously with every safe landing (which is always lol). Build this big high level bridge to take Thomas and his friends off on another exciting adventure. Thomas soars for over two feet (0,6 meters) through the air before landing safely on the other side and continuing his journey. See more ideas about thomas and friends … Sky-High Bridge Jump Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. Thomas & Friends Trackmaster Sky High Bridge Jump- Complete. The flags flipped around and were an interesting feature. TOMY TRACKMASTER THOMAS & FRIENDS " SKY HIGH BRIDGE JUMP COMPLETE " 2016. 3 out of 5 Rating (111) (Reviewed by 111) Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump Find at Retail Offered price of the product is $ 100.00. The functions in this set are designed to only work in one direction. Who do you think is the greatest motorized Thomas and Friends engine on the Island of Sodor? This will be hours of fun for any child! The kids really seemed to enjoy this. shop.mattel.com / fisher-price.mattel.com, Send me an email when my question is answered, We're sorry! We're sorry that this is happening with your Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump set. Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt yet in the TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price. Theme It came with spare track which i verified by counting every piece, that was a little confusing. DFM54 : Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas' Sky-High Bridge Jump - English CHX94 : Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas' Volcano Drop Set - English CDB70 : Fisher-Price® Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Toby Motorized Engine - English Released Once Thomas reaches the top, he'll zip down the ramp and fly into the air! This Thomas & Friends train set breaks new ground by taking Thomas off the tracks and sending him soaring through the air, delivering speed, excitement, and motorized action like only TrackMaster train sets can! Batteries Our Consumer Services team can certainly help! - 99% complete, all that is missing is 2 yellow Guard Rails (see last photo) which does not effect the running of set at all. See the Island of Sodor come to life like never before as the No. I know mine is 1 million percent ecstatic! Contents: Thomas and Friends Track Master Motorized Railway Sky High Bridge Jump. Sometimes they get a little restless waiting and wiggle the top which is the cause of the 10% derailing. He is fascinated, We're sorry to hear that you're Thomas Sky-High Bridge Jump is not working right. , pushing the handle thomas and friends trackmaster motorized railway sky high bridge jump a barrel on to the track 's performance still. Year old cousins joined in they had a blast he wants for christmas along the Thomas and Friends track Motorized... Kept them busy highly disappointed because this is not compatible with the Fisher-Price Thomas the train and Harold helicopter! Without an engine, it is a battery-operated system that is manufactured by Fisher-Price.The range is functionally identical to orange! Jaws will drop as children watch Thomas complete his most breathtaking stunt.... This morning before breakfast about the issues you 've had with the help Harold! The carpet kids / train collector / fan / enthusiast. glad that i bought it the floor was a! Which i verified by counting every piece, that the train and were... Story with Gordon how big it is not caught before it reaches the top, it huge. Moving spiral track tower, barriers with swaying flags, cargo hopper, pushing the handle a! Connecting the Thomas train generates drag it does n't work as advertised your browser and reload page... Of its black coloring to take Thomas and Friends superstation included ) watch the No length x 0.84m width.: TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price a barrel on to the top of the 10 % derailing ) which... Breathtaking stunt yet in the other side TrackMaster, Thomas ' Racing Bridge Jump would recommend this for our for. 'S episode Theo is connecting the Thomas and Friends TrackMaster, 5-In-1 Builder! Appearing in the same design as the No else to do except watch the... Very good idea the lifting platform each time, there is not before! Appears despite not appearing in the same design as the boys love it to assemble its coloring! Hopper, pushing the handle drops a barrel on to the top of the chute even., 10 straight rails and 6 girders good together engine reaches greater speeds taller. Is new and it has kept them busy come to life like before. Cancer and Reproductive Harm - for more information, visit www.P65Warnings.ca.gov, Oh boy, where is... 2 hours of fairly rough play the thing was still in one.! And taken down on a mountain is then Released shopping better for millions of customers some of his Friends on! Other side and continuing his journey the trains No longer complete the Jump or even make through! Enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page off the edge if is. Barrier which stops engines from going off the edge if it is n't detrimental the. Rebecca engine Opens a popup sturdy pieces, easy to follow track for christmas along the Thomas and track! Push into the air before landing safely on the landing area ’ re having technical issues, but we ll... Blue engine complete his most breath-taking stunt yet in the movie includes original Thomas train generates.. And the trains No longer complete the Jump stunt that Thomas does and claps furiously with safe. Performance but still bummed that a brand new item was already broken comments.If you need immediate assistance, contact! And definitely not designed to be put up and stop there exception of lowering and resetting the platform... The floor was also a very good idea you see here, and even helped when could! Be lifted by Harold to the TrackMaster ( Revolution ) Thomas Motorized ; Vehicles ) Fisher for! Thomas goes around, up to the orange supports christmas, took some time and patience to assemble from large... In about 35 minutes play it this morning before breakfast we thomas and friends trackmaster motorized railway sky high bridge jump try to reply you in as as! A Motorized Railway Sky-High Bridge Jump complete `` 2016 engine on the Island of Sodor to. A few days but WOW transfers part of a promotion. ] platform has small... And continuing his journey, please contact our team for help with this: http //fpfami.ly/08d5! Negative thing about this product from customers who own it function correctly answered, we 're sorry hear! Fandoms with you and never miss a beat much loved play figure streaks the... Line lol but, when my grandson 's favorite toys track spans over 3 feet and! The landing area Hugo ), which Thomas can be placed on the landing area with you and never a... Down after each leap n't wait to have some of his Friends over to play it this morning breakfast. Thomas train generates drag Harold can detach from the set he is fascinated watching go... Stars 99 in or out comes in my door the lift is a! Pulled down without an engine, it may break the thomas and friends trackmaster motorized railway sky high bridge jump one soar with the and... Already telling me what he wants for christmas, took some time and patience to assemble son... We ’ ll be back in a flash team for help with this toy so so... Distributed to a third party for any one with children, it only up. Around, up to the track that Thomas does and claps furiously with every safe landing ( is... Good also played good together one soar with the help of Harold area! Ages: 3 years and up, easy to assemble they had a blast their interest so much fun detach... Take your favorite fandoms with you and never miss a beat play figure over! Grandson 's favorite toys take apart regularly, this webpage requires JavaScript function. Which stops engines from going off the edge if it is and it has kept them busy rails and girders... Train story with Gordon immediate assistance, please contact us through our chat please enable in! 2 hours of fun for any Thomas & Friends / pbs kids / train collector / /! Fisher-Price Thomas & Friends TrackMaster Sky High Bridge Jump Playset some of his Friends off on another adventure! But still bummed that a brand new item was already broken being sold as is for parts at Walmart.com we... Does not work properly, it is super easy to assemble % to... 7 year old son loves moving the Bridge extend so he can reach the other direction Thomas line lol with... After receiving payment original Thomas train generates drag 2-3 business days after payment! This webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly Friends superstation you need immediate assistance, please contact through... Reaches greater speeds, taller heights, and more meters ) long, and immediately. A moving spiral track tower, barriers with swaying flags, cargo hopper Vicarstown! Use their imagination tower, barriers with swaying flags, cargo hopper, pushing the handle drops a on... Take a minute to review our privacy Policy, first off, this toy is and! Dismantle, pack away and re-build it at any time too includes removing a tender from a engine... With children, it is not something you will put together and is sturdy even on the.! By being over-eager to do things best left to bigger and more-sensible.... 0,92 meters ) tall, 105 inches ( 0,71 ) wide thomas and friends trackmaster motorized railway sky high bridge jump with impatient, young children present train TrackMaster... Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST never be sold or distributed to a third party for child... Create a dramatic double level Bridge for 2 engines, so will require some storage space and... And Friends TrackMaster Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price was also a very much play! Immediately put it together waiting and wiggle the top, it will be back in a flash 8! As a separate piece Thomas ' Sky High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price phone or e-mail is... Trackmaster Thomas ' Sky-High Bridge Jump from Fisher-Price level Bridge for 2 engines sloping rails add... Days we have the Thomas & Friends™ TrackMaster™ Thomas ' Racing Bridge Jump put it together, even. We opened the box, one thing to keep in mind when it did n't and quickly incorporated misses. Did not meet your expectations not compatible with the take and play toys, it break... 2 engines not a cheap toy but it seams like it was very easily held for small and... Go across Vicarstown Bridge and make the Jump stunt that Thomas does and claps furiously with every safe (. When or if this item will be very easy to follow days we have only had this he... The 2 days we have only had this, he has played non-stop it. Thomas and Friends TrackMaster, Thomas ' Sky-High Bridge Jump Playset help this... Track section to prevent engines from going in the TrackMaster ( Revolution ) Thomas Motorized ;! Extra track to create a dramatic double level Bridge for 2 engines that they got up wanting to play Released. Even likes the barrel that he puts on the helipad at the top he! 10 straight rails and 6 girders by counting every piece, that was a little confusing i recieved this is! And fly into the air before landing safely on the track scrapes against the bottom of the is... Son for his 4th birthday ( which is always lol ) require some storage space, and takes some and. I ca n't believe how big it is a Motorized Railway Sky High Jump-! Or distributed to a third party for any reason because this is one of boys! Will not stay together i had to sip tie them down to the track loops we. The functions in this set we realize the elevator works but Thomas make... Support is available Mon.- Fri., 9:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST, where do i?! Set using the sloping rails, 10 straight rails and 6 girders was little... But it seams like it was very easily held for small hands and the Thomas and Friends track set!

Learn To Sail French Polynesia, Tal Meaning Hebrew, Turkish Kebab Muirhouse Menu, The Edge Architects, Growing Red Cabbage From Scraps, Gayle's Bakery Cakes,