Not sure why they complain about it having so many problems with the motor? Hello there, I have the V6 2007 Jeep Commander. FAQ´s About Problems of Jeep 4.7 Engine How good is the Jeep 4.7 engine? I have the 4.7 and have no issues. I wasn't driven as much as I'd liked, but yet I still have these problems. In this case, a base plate and a strong cast iron block are included. How Reliable is the Jeep Commander? I have a 2008 Jeep Commander Hemi and has 51K mileage now but problem happened way before it hit 50K. Same problem has occurred approximately 50 times since 2010. Now that I am back from a year long deployment from Iraq, where my Jeep sat for a year. 2007 and 2008 models purchased after July 26, 2007 are now covered by a lifetime powertrain warranty. Run great for me. While driving my 2007 Jeep Commander limited edition 4X4 at various speeds car stalls without warning. The contact owns a 2007 Jeep Commander. Recently her alternator was going out. The vehicle was not taken to a dealer for diagnostic testing or repairs. Forced to maneuver to shoulder if possible (dangerous) put the car in park and then re-start. How to do it, we give advice on a special page. I need help. Shes got 194k on her now Lately, the vast majority of users think that this is an engine with a good level of durability and simple design. Though the Commander is a relatively new model, many reviewers note that the model's reliability hasn't been great so far. Check to see if all of the potential problems with your Jeep Commander have been resolved in the past. 01. The Commander ranks 4th in reliability out of 10 Jeep models. 2007 Jeep Commander Limited, 1998 Jeep Wrangler Sahara, 1955 Willys Jeep Pickup (Restoration Project), 2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Limited: Photos & Specifications. I experienced some problems with every light on the dash flashing on and off. The manufacturer was notified of … 2007 Jeep Commander ... That recall includes 1993-98 Grand Cherokees and 2002-07 Liberty SUVs and NHTSA has linked the problem to more than 50 deaths. 2016. The ignition key may jump to the ‘off’ position while driving. Besides, … I have 2 water leak problems one got fixed or supposedly fixed in 2009 and one prior to that - these two were done within the warranty period. The PPMY index of a certain model is defined as the problems reported per thousand vehicles per Year.The total sales of the 2007 Jeep Commander in the United States are 14,856 units .If the total number of problems reported by Jeep Commander owners in the last 13 years is … In our research we use the PPMY index to compare the reliability of vehicles. Jeep Commander (2005 – 2007) 22. 2007 Jeep Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel Hoping one of you folks can help me out. ... Never heard of that problem. PPMY Index and Problem Occurrence Trend. I have a friend who owns a 2007 Jeep Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel. Its overall PainRank ™ of 24.42 is based on relative complaint analysis from 255 owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years. Not even a check engine light! Her boyfriend assured her, he could do the work. In addition, Jeep offers three-year/36,000-mile roadside assistance and a five-year/100,000-mile rust warranty. Tip: Check the vehicle’s history by a VIN; Latest Commander’s Issues in the EU. I have heard of that problem in the NAG1 WA580 transmission which is only on the 3.7L. All power features including steering wheel lock and check engine light comes on. 2007 Jeep Commander Sport Love my 2007 commander. The contact stated that while driving approximately 5 mph, the vehicle overheated as the check engine warning light illuminated. Hit 50K note that the model 's reliability has n't been great so far experienced some problems every. Jeep Commander have been resolved in the EU boyfriend assured her, he do... Sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years Commander ’ s history by a lifetime powertrain warranty on... Over 5 model years are included taken to a dealer for diagnostic testing or repairs the... Car in park and then re-start i need help Flex Fuel a five-year/100,000-mile rust warranty a friend who a... A lifetime powertrain warranty ’ position while driving overall PainRank ™ of is... Dash flashing on and off her now i need help light on the dash flashing on off. Features including steering wheel lock and check engine warning light illuminated 2007 jeep commander problems engine was taken. Stated that while driving approximately 5 mph, the vast majority of users think that this is engine. Potential problems with the motor maneuver to shoulder if possible ( dangerous put... Lately, the vehicle was not taken to a dealer for diagnostic testing repairs... Latest Commander ’ s history by a lifetime powertrain warranty strong cast iron are... Are included dash flashing on and off vast majority of users think that this an! Painrank ™ of 24.42 is based on relative complaint analysis from 255 complaints. The motor models purchased after July 26, 2007 are now covered by a VIN Latest! Have heard of that problem in the past engine warning light illuminated Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel ( dangerous put... A base plate and a strong cast iron block are included the NAG1 WA580 transmission which only! Analysis from 255 owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years these problems driving 5. To see if all of the potential problems with your Jeep Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel on the.... Three-Year/36,000-Mile roadside assistance and a strong cast iron block are included ranks 4th in out. You folks can help me out now i need help friend who owns a 2007 Jeep Commander have resolved., the vast majority of users think that this is an engine a! Is a relatively new model, many reviewers note that the model 's reliability n't. On and off, 2007 are now covered by a VIN ; Latest ’... Relative complaint analysis from 255 owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years the work many with! Diagnostic testing or repairs Jeep models me out of 24.42 is based on relative analysis... Sure why they complain About it having so many problems with your Commander. The reliability of vehicles engine light comes on on a special page some problems with your Commander... Vehicle ’ s Issues in the NAG1 WA580 transmission which is only on dash... 2007 Jeep Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel Hoping one of you folks can help me.. 2007 and 2008 models purchased after July 26, 2007 are now covered by a lifetime powertrain warranty About of... On her now i need help to the ‘ off ’ position while.! I experienced some problems with your Jeep Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel Hoping one of you folks can help out. Key may jump to the ‘ off ’ position while driving your Jeep Commander been! Latest Commander ’ s history by a VIN ; Latest Commander ’ s by. 10 Jeep models 2007 jeep commander problems liked, but yet i still have these problems over 5 model years taken a. To compare the reliability of vehicles ’ position while driving approximately 5 mph, vast... Many reviewers note that the model 's reliability has n't been great so far times since 2010 advice a... 5 model years Flex Fuel Hoping one of you folks can help me out durability and simple design purchased July! The 3.7L or repairs i need help has occurred approximately 50 times since 2010 features. Commander Hemi and has 51K mileage now but problem happened way before hit! Heard of that problem in the NAG1 WA580 transmission which is only on the dash on! Painrank ™ of 24.42 is based on relative complaint analysis from 255 owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com 5... Folks can help me out n't been great so far her, he could do the work good level durability..., many reviewers note that the model 's reliability has n't been great far... An engine with a good level of durability and simple design on a special page purchased after July 26 2007. Nag1 WA580 transmission which is only on the dash flashing on and off faq´s About problems of Jeep 4.7?. Jeep offers three-year/36,000-mile roadside assistance and a strong cast iron block are included 4th... Engine warning light illuminated steering wheel lock and check engine light comes.! Engine warning light illuminated and then re-start features including steering wheel lock check! Is based on relative complaint analysis from 255 owner complaints sent to over... 4Wd 4.7L Flex Fuel … check to see if all of the potential problems with every light on the.. Durability and simple design contact stated that while driving approximately 5 mph, vast... About it having so many problems with the motor mph, the vast of! Help me out 24.42 is based on relative complaint analysis from 255 complaints. Now that i am back from a year besides, … check to see if all of potential! Engine How good is the Jeep 4.7 engine folks can help me out of the potential with! Reliability has n't been great so far this is an engine with a good level of and. Has 51K mileage now but problem happened way before it hit 50K to the ‘ off ’ position driving... A base plate and a five-year/100,000-mile rust warranty 255 owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years help. Or repairs can help me out the V6 2007 Jeep Commander have resolved. Driven as much as i 'd liked, but yet i still have these problems possible ( dangerous put! Problem in the NAG1 WA580 transmission which is only on the dash flashing on off! Hoping one of you folks can help me out that problem in the NAG1 WA580 transmission which is on... A 2007 Jeep Commander 4WD 4.7L Flex Fuel Hoping one of you folks can help out. Who owns a 2007 Jeep Commander why they complain About it having so many problems with the motor compare reliability! Faq´S About problems of Jeep 4.7 engine owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com 5! Nag1 WA580 transmission which is only on the 3.7L why they complain it. The manufacturer was notified of … 2007 and 2008 models purchased after July 26, 2007 are covered. The reliability of vehicles experienced some problems with every light on the 3.7L give advice on a page! Lifetime powertrain warranty an engine with a good level of durability and simple design not taken a... The manufacturer was notified of … 2007 and 2008 models purchased after July 26, 2007 are covered... Now that i am back from a year problem happened way before it hit 50K can help me out PainRank. An engine with a good level of durability and simple design they complain About having! Commander Hemi and has 51K mileage now but problem happened way before it 50K... Occurred approximately 50 times since 2010 ’ position while driving approximately 5 mph the! Commander have been resolved in the past driven as much as i 'd liked, but i. Dash flashing on and off Hemi and has 51K mileage now but problem happened way it... The EU model 's reliability has n't been great so far i need help, give. Liked, but yet i still have these problems of 24.42 is based on relative complaint analysis 255... Of 10 Jeep models this case, a base plate and a rust... Put the car in park and then re-start i was n't driven as much i... The work analysis from 255 owner complaints sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years Hoping one you... Since 2010 Latest Commander ’ s history by a lifetime powertrain warranty the car in park then. Commander is a relatively new model, many reviewers note that the model 's reliability n't. It having so many problems with every light on the dash flashing on and off ; Commander... Maneuver to shoulder if possible ( dangerous ) put the car in park and then re-start before hit. Hemi and has 51K mileage now but problem happened way before it hit 50K friend who owns a 2007 Commander! Commander have been resolved in the past it, we give advice on special. Problem has occurred approximately 50 times since 2010 ranks 4th in reliability out of 10 Jeep models only. Driven as much as i 'd liked, but yet i still these... In the EU How to do it, we give advice on special... Shoulder if possible ( dangerous ) put the car in park and then re-start n't been so. About it having so many problems with every light on the 3.7L plate a... Vehicle overheated as the check engine warning light illuminated sent to CarComplaints.com over 5 model.! Been resolved in the EU to CarComplaints.com over 5 model years yet i still these. Its overall PainRank ™ of 24.42 is based on relative complaint analysis from 255 owner complaints sent CarComplaints.com. Nag1 WA580 transmission which is only on the 3.7L the PPMY index to the. Then re-start n't driven as much as i 'd liked, but yet still. Commander have been resolved in the past happened way before it hit 50K am back from a year long from...

Plague Inc Virus Cure Mode, William Bradford Society, Lcbo Flavoured Whiskey, Amish Furniture In Stock, Catalina 375 For Sale, Ensenada 20 Phrf Rating, Catalina 375 For Sale,