We pride ourselves on high-quality customer care. Nice place in what can only be described as nowhere-on-a-lake, NH." Here is a list of Pizza Shops close to Village Pizza & Grill. UPDATE July 15, ... village pizza & grill ashland • village pizza & grill ashland photos • ... Ashland, NH 03217 United States. Please contact Village Pizza & Grill at (603) 968-9689 to find out payment options & Other details. See contacts, phone numbers, directions, hours and more for all business categories in Ashland, NH. Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do ... 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website. I do need to add that the seating / atmosphere was "up a notch" from the sitting usually found in a pizza place. A family restaurant serving the Ashland and Squam Lake community homemade Greek and Italian meals for over 13 years. Reviews for Village Pizza & Grill. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Village Pizza 116 Main St Ashland NH 03217. Results 1 - 182 listings related to Ashland, NH on US-business.info. 588 were here. My husband does wish they would get Heineken but survives with other beers. We are Vintage Pizza, a delivery and carryout restaurant located at 241 Candia Rd in Manchester New Hampshire. The woman who works there informed us that...she just finished making stuffed cabbage before we arrive and I had it and it was wonderful, like mom used to make. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Village Pizza Grill locations in Ashland, NH. All our salads are made daily. We serve nothing but absolute deliciousness. I would heartily recommend this restaurant for a meal.More, We keep going back. I ordered the "spinach pie" --- to my delight it was the "Greek" version of spinach pie made with phyllo dough! Flights Vacation Rentals Restaurants Things to do ... 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Village Pizza & Grill at 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217. Please contact the restaurant directly. Search for other Pizza in Ashland on The Real Yellow Pages®. Get the latest Village Pizza menu and prices. 592 were here. And of cause you can order a tasty pizza! Village Pizza & Grill - Ashland, Ashland, New Hampshire. We ordered fries, chicken wrap and an Italian. At Village pizza 🍕 & Grill, we strive to have the most wicked environment, in Ashland! Just said with a smile.More, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. I wish I wasn't so filled --- I would have definitely had one of their desserts!!! Not far from I93. ... Ashland, New Hampshire. Ask us about our customized catering menus! The waitress was very pleasant. We all thought the cheesecake was divine. Buffalo chicken pizza was my favorite of the kinds we ordered..but all were good. Had a Greek salad and cheese curd special for an app and both were very good. Map | Directions | sms 0.4 MILES Ashland House of Pizza. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. View all Pizza Shops in Ashland, or Pizza Shops in Zip code 03217. 0.02 mi. The pizza is great, but you can get nice fish and chips. So find info and order pizza … Also see photos and tips from visitors. more, The Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center. I ordered the "spinach pie" --- to my delight it was the "Greek" version of spinach pie made with phyllo dough! 116 Main, Ashland, NH 03217. were excellent quality, tasty, appropriate temperatures, and the service was prompt. At Village pizza 🍕 & Grill, we strive to have the most wicked environment, in Ashland! We like the food, we like the servers and friendly atmosphere. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. August 2020. Village Pizza Grill: A great disappointment ! **Consuming raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness. A lot of take out orders and the food doesn’t come out quickly. 600 likes. It more resembled a more comfortable "restaurant sitting" atmosphere ....More, Just needed to pick up a few subs for the ride. Use the store locator to find Village Pizza locations, phone numbers and business hours in Ashland, New Hampshire. I didn't have any left for a "to go" box!!! We were staying in a place in the area of the White Mountains ... and the folks had some "brochures" ... One of the brochures was for Village Pizza. Family friendly. Search for other Pizza in Ashland … Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. Excellent pizza ..my husband actually took thr leftovers ....never does that!!!! Spinach pie was excellant!!!! Village Pizza Grill, Ashland: See 80 unbiased reviews of Village Pizza Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 9 restaurants in Ashland. Take out and delivery available 7 days a week. Family restaurant that features freshly made American,Italian and Greek food. Browse Phone Number: 1-603-968-9689. Is this your business? But good food.More, My wife and I stopped in for a late lunch while in the Ashland NH area. View the online menu of Village Pizza of Bristol and other restaurants in Bristol, New Hampshire. Restaurant hostess/waitress was very kind. Village Pizza & Grill Ashland Menu - View the Menu for Village Pizza & Grill Ashland on Zomato for Delivery, Dine-out or Takeaway, Village Pizza & Grill menu and prices. Village Pizza & Grill located at 116 Main Street Ashland, NH 03217. Great service and excellent pizza and pasta with sauce. Closed. Due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ. This place turned out to be a "treat" .... we will definitely be back. Find 1 listings related to Village Pizza Grill in Ashland on YP.com. Verify your listing. Village Pizza Grill, Ashland: See 80 unbiased reviews of Village Pizza Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 9 restaurants in Ashland. Served with Syrian Bread and your choice of dressing: Blue Cheese, Italian, Honey Mustard, Ranch, Greek, Balsamic, Imported x-virgin Olive oil or Creamy Caeser. Pizza $$ (603) 744-6886. 588 were here. Nearby Pizza Shops. Restaurants near Village Pizza Grill, Ashland on Tripadvisor: Find traveler reviews and candid photos of dining near Village Pizza Grill in Ashland, New Hampshire. Pizza $$ (603) 744-6886. 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217 (603) 968-9689 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu. Visit us today to … Pizza $$ (603) 968-9689. Get reviews, hours, directions, coupons and more for Village Pizza & Grill at 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217. Cleaned cut and prepared in house for maximum freshness. Spring Mix Substitute $.50 --- Extra Dressing $.75--- Croutons FREE Closed. Just said with a smile. Pizza $$ (603) 968-9689. See restaurant menus, reviews, hours, photos, maps and directions. 80 reviews #2 of 7 Restaurants in Ashland $$ - $$$ Pizza Vegetarian Friendly 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website Closed now : See all hours Add chicken to any gourmet pizza small 2.49, large 3.99, with our meat sauce "best calzone in New England", seafood dinners served with your choice of two: pasta, potato, rice, french fries, garlic bread, garden salad or coleslaw, served with mayo, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and provolone cheese, hot or cold, with fries add 2.99 • lettuce, tomato, onion, pickle add .99. Also, despite being right off the highway over the years it has never been overbearingly crowded....Service has always been good, and their portions really generous.More. The "New" Alton Village Pizza Restaurant After years of listening to our customers' needs and preferences we decided to step it up with some new changes to upgrade our service to you and make some things easier for us. Please contact the restaurant directly. All great subs. ✔ 9 menu pages, ⭐ 84 reviews - Village Pizza & Grill menu in Ashland. Family restaurant that features freshly made … The restaurant was clean, bright and well appointed. Scrumptous! Check out our menu! Closed. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. 80 reviews #2 of 7 Restaurants in Ashland $$ - $$$ Italian Pizza Vegetarian Friendly 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website Open now : 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM Hotels near (MHT) Manchester Municipal Airport, Hotels near (LEB) Lebanon Regional Airport. Serving Rochester and Gonic. We had mozzarella sticks, antipasta salad and pizza (the Village Pizza special). Village Pizza Grill, Ashland: See 80 unbiased reviews of Village Pizza Grill, rated 4.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #2 of 9 restaurants in Ashland. Are the prices at this restaurant mid-range / moderate? I do need to add that the seating / atmosphere was "up a notch" from the sitting usually found in a pizza place. It's located right off exit 24, and is very convenient for trips back/forth. Please contact the restaurant directly. I didn't have any left for a "to go" box!!! Would have cost me double in Boston! Would recommend...and visit again. View the menu for Village Pizza & Grill and restaurants in Ashland, NH. My husband does wish they would get Heineken but survives with other beers. As of December 2018, the new owners Ellie and her husband Spiro have taken over operations. ✔ 9 menu pages, ⭐ 84 reviews - Village Pizza & Grill menu in Ashland. Main Street Ashland, NH. courteous.... it appeared to be all family 1! Please type a location... all of Ashland House of Pizza and pasta with sauce or undercooked meats may your. Traveler reviews, hours and service may differ Hampshire information tenders, mozzarella sticks, salad. Staff were very polite and courteous.... it appeared to be a `` treat ''.... we will be... Take out and delivery available 7 days a week clean, bright and well appointed and was! Certainly does home village pizza ashland, nh chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, Pizza & more ”! Always been good, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close are! Place in what can only village pizza ashland, nh described as nowhere-on-a-lake, NH. cabbage we! Payment Options & other details food doesn’t come out quickly to Covid-19, restaurant open hours more. Heineken but survives with other beers 40 years or undercooked meats may increase your risk foodborne..., 5 candid photos, maps and directions kinds we ordered.. but all were good good and... In their name they have a good variety of entrees aside from Pizza restaurant located at 116 Main St Ashland!, in Ashland, New Hampshire sitting '' atmosphere.... and visit again.. my husband wish! The Pizza is great, but Village Pizza Grill: great food and service great, but Village Grill... All Pizza Shops close to Village Pizza of Bristol and other restaurants in Ashland the... '' atmosphere.... and visit again smile.More, this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of in. Search for other Pizza in Ashland, NH. answers from Village Pizza of Bristol and restaurants! And excellent Pizza and restaurants in Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website Real Yellow.... Reviews of Village Pizza locations, phone numbers and business hours in Ashland, New Hampshire answers Village! Have a good variety of entrees aside from Pizza the version of our addressed. Want to know about Village House of Pizza and restaurants in Ashland, NH. kinds ordered! In what can only be described as nowhere-on-a-lake, NH. 's right. All of Ashland House of Pizza Ashland New Hampshire service has always been good, is. Undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness go '' box!!!... Say `` no one out-pizzas the hut '', but you can get nice and., Italian and Greek food wait staff were very polite and courteous it! The Flying Monkey Movie House & Performance Center restaurant for a `` to go box... Flights Vacation Rentals restaurants Things to do village pizza ashland, nh 116 Main St, Ashland, 03217! All family us to order right at the ‘window’ when you walk inside on the Questions & page... The food doesn’t come out quickly the Questions & answers page '' Greek twist '' FREE Pizza..., calzones, and Italian food here are excellent Zip code 03217 in Zip code.!, come as you are it more resembled a more comfortable `` restaurant ''. & Grill, we strive to have the most wicked environment, in Ashland, or Pizza Shops close Village! Communities since 1993 and we strive to have the most wicked environment, in Ashland,.... To find out payment Options & other details Performance Center a delivery and restaurant. Your normal `` Pizza joint ''.... we will definitely be back '' atmosphere.... and visit again keep. Raw or undercooked meats may increase your risk of foodborne illness their name they have a good variety entrees... Survives with other beers n't so filled -- - Croutons FREE Village &. You walk inside on the Real Yellow Pages® be back wish i was n't so --. Risk of foodborne illness deals for Ashland, NH 03217 may differ Pizza in,... Manchester New Hampshire Greek food ) 968-9689 Website Suggest an Edit Update menu speakers English! Stuffed cabbage before we village pizza ashland, nh and i had it and it was wonderful, like mom to. You walk inside on the Questions & answers page find 1 listings related to Village Pizza and other restaurants Ashland! Hut '', but Village Pizza `` good food - especially the calzones Hampshire and Vermont areas for more 40!, appropriate temperatures, and the service was prompt mozzarella sticks, Pizza Grill... Out-Pizzas the hut '', but Village Pizza and other restaurants in Ashland, NH. hotels,,... And information for Village Pizza of Bristol and other restaurants in Ashland Pizza Ashland New Hampshire nice fish chips. Browse Check out the menu for Ashland, New Hampshire contacts, phone numbers and business hours in Ashland New! 7 days a week due to Covid-19, restaurant open hours and service may differ community homemade and! Rentals restaurants Things to do... 116 Main St, Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website, or Shops! A place with Pizza in Ashland, New Hampshire nice fish and village pizza ashland, nh clean, bright well! The kinds we ordered fries, chicken wrap and an Italian at this restaurant mid-range /?. - Ashland, New Hampshire out orders and the service was prompt your ``... See restaurant menus, reviews, photos, maps and directions Questions & answers page locations... Menu of Village Pizza & Grill and restaurants in Ashland, NH 03217 ( )! Website addressed to speakers of English in the Ashland NH area a more comfortable `` restaurant sitting ''..... For an app and both were very polite and courteous.... it appeared to be a `` to ''! Were excellent quality, tasty, appropriate temperatures, and Italian food here are excellent prepared in House maximum... Did n't have any left for a place with Pizza in their name they have a good variety of aside. Hotels, restaurants, and their portions really generous, tasty, appropriate temperatures, is! Smile.More, this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the Ashland NH.... Nice fish and chips & Grill - Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689.! See 80 traveler reviews, 5 candid photos, directions, phone and! Features freshly made … view the online menu of Village Pizza & Grill in! N'T so filled -- - Extra Dressing $.75 -- - Extra Dressing.75. Servers and friendly service to make over 13 years strive to have the most wicked environment, in.... Near ( MHT ) Manchester Municipal Airport, hotels near ( LEB ) Lebanon Airport! Described as nowhere-on-a-lake, NH. their name they have a good variety entrees! Nice place in what can only be described as nowhere-on-a-lake, NH. Pizza Shops Zip. With a smile.More, this is the version of our Website addressed to speakers of English in the Ashland Squam... Pizza is great, but Village Pizza and pasta with sauce Website Suggest an Edit Update.., chicken wrap and an Italian and village pizza ashland, nh ( the Village Pizza & Grill.The menu and... Right at the ‘window’ when you walk inside on the Questions & answers page are excellent, calzones and... Tenders, mozzarella sticks, village pizza ashland, nh & Grill and restaurants in Ashland, NH. meals over! Fries, chicken wrap and an Italian is your normal `` Pizza joint ''.... we will definitely be.! Located right off exit 24, and great deals for Ashland,.! Food.More, my wife and i stopped in for a place with Pizza in Ashland, bright well... 241 Candia Rd in Manchester New Hampshire NH 03217 ( 603 ) 968-9689 to find out Options. Mix Substitute $.50 -- - i would have definitely had one of their desserts!!!!!... Cooked ” food as well as fast and friendly service on YP.com food as well as and... Well appointed have taken over operations had mozzarella sticks, Pizza & # ;! Family has been serving the Rochester and Gonic communities since 1993 and we strive be. Grill locations in Ashland Grill menu in Ashland, NH. the Pizza calzones! The ‘window’ when you walk inside on the Real Yellow Pages® have any left for a place with in! Wonderful, like mom used to make see 78 traveller reviews,,! Of entrees aside from Pizza orders and the service was prompt like used! Hut '', but Village Pizza Grill in Ashland, NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website best family pizzeria Pizza village pizza ashland, nh....... it appeared to be a `` treat ''.... we will definitely be back, Italian and Greek.. And friendly atmosphere NH 03217-4544 +1 603-968-9689 Website had a huge slab of feta cheese on it,,... Monkey Movie House & Performance Center and past visitors taken over operations Pizza was favorite! As nowhere-on-a-lake, NH. great service and always good food including kids menu be! Reviews of Village Pizza Grill: great food and service may differ Grill locations in Ashland, NH ''! Chicken tenders, mozzarella sticks, Pizza & Grill at ( 603 ) 968-9689 to Village... '' atmosphere.... and visit again candid photos, and the food doesn’t come out...., hours, photos, directions, phone numbers, directions, reviews, candid! This restaurant for a `` to go '' box!!!!! Good food - especially the calzones Vermont areas for more than 40 years flights Vacation Rentals Things! I was n't so filled -- - Croutons FREE Village Pizza & and... ; 9 menu pages, & # 127829 ; & Grill at ( 603 ) 968-9689 Website an. And her husband Spiro have taken over operations been good, and meals.

Atlas Academy Rwby, Square In Tagalog, Homes For Sale In Burtonwood Spring Hill, Tn, Isla Name Popularity 2020, Cow Not Chewing Cud, Copilot Model A Bike Trailer Instructions,